Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Adventure 2: SuperNOVA ❯ A Master Argument ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: A Master Argument
 
Time: 7:00 PM
Place: Sapporo, Japan
 
In an open field in Sapporo, two fighters looked at each other eye-to-eye. One of them is a brown-haired young man. He is wearing a blazing red karate gi. The other fighter is a female blonde assassin/jewel thief. She is in pure black with red combat boots. They stared each other down for a pretty long time. Also, with them was a giant green diamond. It seemed like hours that nothing happened. Until finally…
“WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE!?!” they both cried
“What are you even doing here anyway?!” The karate kid replied, “Clearly, it's my emerald! So, you leave it AND me alone!”
“Why do you care so much about the emerald?” the female assassin asked, “Just leave me the emerald, and I will spare you a painful death.”
“No way! What are you talking about?!” The boy hollered back, “That emerald is MINE! You got it?”
Miles away, Bison approached them by air. “Hmm… perfect timing! Those two have no idea what I will attempt to do.”
“It's plain useless to fight like this.” The femme fatale said, “Give me the emerald and I will stop arguing and leave.”
“No…” The boy said,
They kept staring each other. Little did they know that the giant emerald lifted high in the sky. They turned around and looked at their rivals' newspaper article.
One said that the karate boy named Jin saved a little Chao from mortal danger in Tokyo. “I don't know…” the female assassin thought
Jin looked at the woman's article. It said that Cammy (who is her name) managed to retrieve the treasure from robbers in Kyoto. “Should I?” he thought, “I have a girlfriend…” At that time, he was thinking of Kaori and what should she say if he broke her heart for the female agent. He knew better.
They both turn around. “Hey, listen…” Jin began
“Umm…” Cammy stammered, until…
They both found the emerald gone! “WHAT?!” Jin cried, “What kind of trick are you trying to pull on me?!”
“Oh! Now you blame me for this robbery!” Cammy replied,
Then, laughter filled the air. “That laugh…” Jin cried
“How foolish of you, Jin!” Bison cried, levitating the emerald in the sky. “You were foolish not to notice the emerald disappear before your eyes! Now… it is mine!”
“That Master Emerald is mine, Bison!” Jin cried, “You are not taking it anywhere!”
“Oh…” Cammy said, “So… that's the Master Emerald.”
“Exactly.” Bison replied, “This jewel has the power to neutralize the power of the Chaos Emeralds. This I can certainly use to find the other Emeralds! I'm sorry to drop in uninvited, but I have other plans. I'm heading back to base! Farewell!”
“Not if I can help it!” Jin cried. He lowered his body, raised his fist in the air and made a spinning jump to the sky. His burning fist connected with the Master Emerald… and smashed it into pieces!
“You fool!” Bison cried as he took some of the damage,
Cammy cried, “No! My plans are ruined!”
“I'll be back…” Bison cried as he retreated, “And this time, I will destroy you!”
“Yeah!” Jin cried, “And you tell your Shadowlaw soldiers I don't care!”
Then, he turned around. “Huh? Now, where did that girl go?”
He turned around once more… only to be hit by an uppercut kick from Cammy! He flew right to the floor. “What was that for?!” she cried, “What did you DO to MY emerald?!”
“You don't understand!” Jin cried, “I broke the emerald to prevent it from being stolen by Bison. Now that it is in pieces, I can restore it.”
He got up and continued, “Oh… and one more thing. It's NOT your emerald. It belonged to my tribe from way back. I could go into details, but I cannot. So, if you stop assuming it's yours, I will greatly appreciate it!”
He started to walk out. “And where do YOU think you're going?” Cammy asked, impolitely
“What do you think?” Jin replied, also impolitely “I'm going after the Master Emerald pieces!”
Cammy suddenly hatched a plan. “If I let karate boy do all the work, then I will steal the emerald and he will not take notice until it is too late!”
Then, she yelled out, “You know what? I'm going too!” And she jumped away.
“Hey! Where are you…” Jin cried, “Oh well… too late. I got a lot of work to do.”
And they both flew separate ways. It quickly became night time as they departed.