Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Winning Love ❯ Finding ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hey fans, I've been gone for a long time. Well now I'm back w/ the next chapter to Winning Love. Hope you like it because I might of lost my touch!!! Well here we go the next chapter to Winning Love. ENJOY!!!

DC: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^

Miharu started off her journey to look for the others in the kitchen, where Julia, Michelle, Hwoarang, and Beak was. Also Eddy and Christy was there.

Miharu walked in and couldn't believe what she was seeing. There was Julia moaning while she was rocking Hwoarang. " So this is what you call getting the food?" Miharu said smirking. Julia and Hwoarang looked up to see Miharu standing above them.

" Well…..umm…..well, we were getting the food but um….um….." Julia said but was cut off by loud moaning.

Miharu walked over to the pantry and opened the door. There was Beak sucking on Michelle's pussy. "So um… how's it coming with the food guys?" Miharu questioned them.

" Oh hi Miharu…um what are you doing here? Michelle said looking up. "Oh nothing just looking for you guys." Miharu answered crossing her arms.

" Now tell me…… what the hell are you guys doing you said you were going to check up on Eddy and Christy. By the way where are they? Miharu asked. That was quickly answered by giggling at the corner. Miharu opened the lights and saw Christy humping Eddy. " You guys heard me and you still continue on your business and start giggling!" Miharu yelled.

" Do you know what did doesn't matter anymore, just get dressed and be in the living room in 30 minutes." " I'm gonna check on Xiaoyu and Jin." Miharu said that and left.

< Upstairs >

Miharu heard music and opened the door to her best friends room.She quickly closed it and just listened to the music. It's was Christina Aguilera. She loved that song so she started singing and dancing.

( Get mine Get yours )

Baby you pretend that things ain't what that seem

Al this tension on titling just exactly what we should be

Baby I don't mind us bein' some kinda casual thing

Listen all I want to do for now is have you come and take me all in, can you

Put your hands on my waistline

Want your skin up against mine

Move my hips to the baseline

Let me get mine you get yours

Hang a don't disturb sign ( Then Miharu looked down at the door knob and saw a don't disturb sign)

Put my back into a slow grind

Runnin' chills up and down my spin

Let me get mone you get yours

If you see mw with a man please understand that you can't question me

The feelings that you caught ain't my fault can't help your jealously

If you can handle the fact what we have has got to be commitment free

Then we can keep this undercover lovin' commin' hidden underneath the sheets

Can you

Put your hands on my waistline

Want your skin up against mine

Move my hips to the baseline

Let me get mine you get yours

Hang a please don't disturb sign

Put my back into a slow grind

Runnin' chills up and down my spine

Let me get mine you get yours

So come and freak my body we could get nasty naughty

All night a private party

Gotta hit that spot just right

Work my like a 9 to 5

It ain't about the kissin' and huggin'

Straight sweatin' our bodies are rubbin'

Gotta hit that spot just right work me like a 9 to 5

The song ended and then Dirrty came on.

Miharu also loved that song and decided to wait for the song to end then interrupt what ever her best friend was doing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well I decided to end the chapter there. The next chapter will be when Miharu sees what Xiaoyu and Jin are doing. Hope you enjoyed it and please keep the flames low. Thanks and I promise the next chapter to be longer.

JasMiaka