Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Winning Love ❯ I never..........Gone ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hay fans what's up!!! I'm sorry that it was so long wait! I've been pretty busy.

Dc: U don't own any of these characters!!!

Well, lets get started and read my story.

***************************************************************** *

" Lemonade how about Vodka?" Cristy said. " hey is a great idea." Said Xiaoyu.

(30 minutes later.)

" Got the vodka!" Hworwang said. " Let's start the game!" Jin said.

" Ok Cristy you start." Xiaoyu said. " Ok I never….. French kiss a guy." She said blushing. Everyone drank a glass of vodka except for Cristy and Eddy. " Ok now my turn…I never have a guy see me in the shower." Miharu said. Julia and Michelle drank a glass of vodka while Hworwang and Beak clenched their fists. " Ok now my turn…I never did a lap dance on someone before." Julia said. " Ok well then I dare you to do a lap dance on Hworwang right now." Miharu smirked. " But I don't know how to do a lap dance?" Julia said easily. " Well then sit on his lap and kiss from his lips to his shoulder and then whisper things on his ear." Miharu said smiling. Julia did it in pleasure. " Ok now I never…went out the door and went to the next doors house butt naked." Ling said laughing with the others at Miharu who drank a glass. " Alright now I never in my whole life have a guy touch my bra." Michelle said blushing. Only Cristy and Xiaoyu drank a glass of vodka. Everyone except Jin and Eddy starred. " Ok now I never made a basketball shot in my whole life." Hworwang said blushing. " Wow Mr. Know it all has never made a shot in his whole life!" Jin said laughing. Everyone drank a glass except for Hworwang. " Ok now lets rest for a while and relax." Cristy said " Ok ummm Cristy you want to get some food?" Xiaoyu asked. " Sure Eddy you want to help me?" Cristy asked hopefully. " Sure why not." Eddy said. ( And you know how long they will be gone.)

( 3 hours later.)

" They've been gone for a long time and I'm getting hungry." Julia whined. " Maybe they're getting it on." Miharu said raising her eyebrow. " You know what I think I'll go check on them. Hworwang want to come?" Julia asked. " Yeah we'll go with you." Michelle and Beak said. They left. " Great. We all know how long they're be gone." Miharu said. " Hay where are you two going!" Miharu screamed. " Ohhhh we're just going to our bedroom to change we'll be back." Xiaoyu said and left with Jin.

( 3 more hours later)

" Where are they." Miharu said. She left to go see where each of them are.

*********************************************************************** ******

Hay how do you like it? Sorry if it's short I was busy. Well anyway you know what Miharu is going to see now don't you? Ok stay tuned for the next chapter!!!