Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Winning Love ❯ Winning Love ch.1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hay I'm back with a new story!!! DC I don't own any of these characters! To all my fans I would like to say that this is going to be a good story. This story is about Tekken for the first time! Hope you like it hopefully. (Laughs)

********************************************************** ************************

Jin was walking to Ling's house when he saw that someone was following him. When he looked behind he saw his mother Jun. " What are you doing following me?!" Jin shouted. " Ummmm well I'm not I'm just going to meet this girlfriend of yours." She said calmly. " Fine!" he shouted again. At Ling's house they arrived. Ding,Dong. Ling opened the door and made a frown. " And who is this girl may I ask?" Ling said still frowning. " Well!" She still frowning. " Ummmmmm well this is Jun Kazama my mom." Jin said in a whisper. " Ohhhh well than hello and welcome." She said happily. " Hello." Jun said. " Ummmm lets go on our date while my mom talks with your mom." Jin said in a hurry. " OK!" She said

(At their date.)

" Hello how may we help you?" said the waitress. " Table for two please." Jin said calmly. After they ate they went to the Movie Theater to watch Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Instead of watching as always they kissed passionately. " So what do you want to do for the rest of the night." Ling asked. " I don't know." Jin answered. After the movie they went back to Ling's house forgetting that their parents were all there.

(Back at Ling's house.)

When they got back the parents were still in the living room talking still. " Dad what are you doing here?" Jin asked. " Your mom called me and told me to come here." Kazuya said. Kazuya pulled Jin aside to talk to him. " So what's so interesting about her that you didn't like about the girl I picked Nina?" he asked. " Plus she's tough and isn't weak like that that girl." He also said almost shouting. " Well Nina was too aggressive and Ling is a little less aggressive and nice." Jin said. " FINE!!!" Kazuya said shouting. They walked back out to say something. " Ling and Jin will have a battle and if Ling wins I will accept her and if she doesn't win Jin shall leave and go with Nina!" Kazuya said smirking. " WHAT, WHY!" everyone said at once. " NO!" Jin said automatically. " They will not!" Jun said. " Let them be." She also said. " No the battle is today at noon!" Kazuya said and left.

****************************************************************** ****************

Hay how do you like it? This is my first Tekken story so please review! If you want to know what will happen and need at least 3 reviews for me to continue k. Please Please review ! I want to continue with this story. Hope you enjoyed it!