Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Winning Love ❯ The fight, the game ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hay all my fans thank u for reviewing and sorry for the long wait I've been getting flames from my other stories and vacations. So now I'm back and ready to write!

DC: I don't own any of these characters! Let's begin

***************************************************************** ************

" Listen we can fight if we want or we can't!" Jin screamed. " No, the fight starts now!" his dad fired back. " Honey, Kazuya don't you know that last years tournament they almost tied?" Jun said. Kazuya was cooling down. " Really?" he asked. " YES!" everyone shouted. " Fine." He said. " oh, well the fight is still on!" he said not satisfied. " OK." Jun said . " But only for one match." She said. They all agreed. Jin and Ling entered the arena. They planned out something that all of the other people know about. The fight began with Ling running towards Jin. Jin dodges it and kicked her on her back. Ling got payback and did her famous phonics and Jin fell. Ling did her little cute wave at him and Jin got up. Jin was about to do his uppercut, but Ling moved and Jin fell again really hard. He layed there a long time. Ling thought of something and began to move back. Now Ling ran towards Jin who was still unconscious. She stepped on his back, but than he grabbed her leg and tripped her. " ENOUGH!" Jun said angry. " What!" Kazuya screamed. " They are equal in strength!" she said even angrier. " I guess so, but I'm still not satisfied with this girl. But I'll give her a chance because of you so let's go. Kazuya said walking away from the arena. Jun and kazuya went home while Jin spends the night at Ling's house so Jun could do something with her husband.

(At Jin's house.)

"Kazuya dinner's ready or more like snakes ready!" Jun called from her bedroom. Kazuya came in and couldn't believe his eyes. He went closer and closer to Jun until he reached her. " Ready for your dessert?" Jun asked laughing. " Yes I am." He said back.

( Ling's Room)

Ling was waiting for Jin to play a game on him. Jin entered her room. " OK now name five boys." She asked. " OK."

1Jin,2 kazuya,3 lee,4 law,5 &beak

1Ling, 2Jun, 3Nina,4 no one,5Michelle

1pool, 2 Bed,3 closet,4 no where,5 couch

1 bra, 2 shirt,3 pants, 4 nothing, 5 dress

1 licked,2 suck, 3 starr, 4 eat, 5 touch

1 boobs,2 butt, 3 upper hips, 4 eyes, 5 lips

" Well ok now let me read you the sentences." Ling said " Ok you took me to the pool took off my bra and licked my boobs. Your dad took your mom to the bed took off her shirt and sucked her butt. Lee took Nina to the closet took off her pants and starred at her upper hips. Law took no one to nowhere took nothing and ate no ones eyes. And Beak took Michelle to the couch took off her dress and touched her lips." Ling said blushing. Jin just starred at her.

******************************************************************* **********

so what you think? And that game is called LEMON my friends made it up. What did Jin think of it and what will he do? What does jun have in her mind for them? to find out review!!!