Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Winning Love ❯ Love! ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hay all my fans! Sorry for a long wait I've been busy. I sure hope that you people liked the game Lemon! My friends and me always laugh at the sentences.

DC I don't own any of these characters! Except for 2 of them that I made up.

Well lets get started.

*************************************************************** **************

" Well what do you think Jin? Wasn't that fun, well exciting? Come on answer me!" Xiaoyu asked. " Ummmmmm I thought that it was a little over mature. And I think we shouldn't try to do anything funny now." Jin said " Ohhhh I never meant it like that, I just thought it was fun." She said very sad. She was about to leave her own room, but Jin grabbed her arm. " Well than what did you have in mind?" Jin asked smiling. " I don't maybe something like this." Ling said as she kissed Jin passionately. When they finally let go Jin said, " Ohhhh you mean it like that?" Ling just nodded and kissed Jin again. They laid down on her bed still kissing. Then they….

(Jin's house)

" What's the big surprise?" Kazuya asked " Come here and I'll tell you." Jun said happy. Kazuya approached her and waited. Jun went up to him and kissed full on the lips. " So this is the big surprise?" he asked. Jun just nodded and kissed her husband again. They leaned back to their bed and things started to get interesting.

" Wait Jin what are we doing?" Xiaoyu asked. " Donno but I want this." Jin said and started kissing her again. She leaned back on her bed and put her hands up Jin's shirt.

(I really really suck at these)

Jin started taking off Ling's nightgown. When Jin was done taking it off he just stared at her. Ling slightly blushed. "Doushita?" Jin asked. She just shook her head and took his hands and put them on her breast and said, " touch me…." Jin did as told and started touching and playing with breast. Soon after he bent his head and started licking and sucking her left breast. ' At least my parents are going to be gone for a week.' Ling thought. Ling started to tack off Jin's shirt and pants. She was having trouble with his pants so Jin took for her. Ling was amazed at what she saw and started rubbing Jin's cock. Ling could hear Jin's moans. After wards she started sucking on it. Jin was in heaven. Jin spattered cum all over Ling's mouth. Ling slid it all down her throat. Ling went back up to Jin's face and started kissing him again. Jin whispered something in her ear and Ling nodded. So Jin went to her clit and put his you know what in it and started humping her like crazy. Jin heard Ling cry and stopped. " Sorry sorry." He said. " Don't stop please." Ling said still closing her eyes. Jin smiled and continued on what he was doing. " More, more, more!" Ling shouted. Jin did what she wanted so he went faster and faster and harder and harder. Ling moaned louder and louder. Soon they both reached climax and Jin exploded in her. He fell down on the bed by Ling and was soon asleep. Ling also fell asleep by Jin. When Jin woke up he saw Ling by him and smiled. He kissed her and she woke up. She smiled and they hugged each other and fell back asleep…

*********************************************************************** ******

So what do you think? I really suck at these kinds of events but hope you liked it. The next chapter will be Jun's and Kazuya turn… I sure hope you liked it though. Please review and I hate to read Flames. Please no flames! WARNING! If I get more than 2 flames on any of my stories I'll stop writeing. But I'll still write because I love writeing I'll only stop if the comments are very bad or mean k see you!!!