Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Winning Love ❯ Love Can't Go too Far ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hay sorry for taking so long I've been so busy! Well I promise that I'll make this chapter long. K

DC I don't own anyone of these characters!!!

********************************************************** ******

" You're going to like this dessert Kazuya!" Jun said excited. " should I be that happy?" Kazuya said out loud. Jun just laughed. Jun then crawled close to him and pulled him into their bed. Jun took off his jacket while he took off her shirt. They laid down on the bed to enjoy a night of excitement.

(AN: SHOULD I STOP THERE? NA IT'S GETTING TOO GOOD! HA HA HA)

Jun pulled Kazuya into a long deep kiss. " I love you." Jun whispered into his ear. He didn't do anything except kiss her a long time again. He started kissing down her neck and stopped at her breast and started licking her nipples and Jun started groaning loud. Now Kazuya started sucking her breast. This went on for 5 minutes. Kazuya went down to her you know what. Before he was able to come close to it Jun stopped him and went down to his ding-dong don and started licking it. Now Kazuya was pushing her head in more and now Jun was sucking his ding-dong.

************************************************************* **

"So Ling what did we just do?" Jin asked waking up in the middle of the night. So jumping is what he felt inside he said to her just to find out that she was still asleep. He just laughed and fell back to sleep. ' I wonder if she even heard me at all' Jin thought. ' I don't think he knows I heard him'. Ling laughed quietly. Ling went back to sleep and dreamed about that nights events.

Jun groaned very loud to the feel of Kazuya pushing into her. " More more more!!!" Jun screamed. Kazuya pushed harder and harder. He loved the feel of it so did Jun. " Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Jun screamed. Kazuya exploded inside of Jun and collapsed next to Jun. Jun opened her eyes and saw that Kazuya was asleep and went to sleep to.

*******************************************************************

(Ok that's it not I'm just kidding. Ha ha ha!)

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

The next day Jun woke up and remembered what happened last night. She looked to her side and there was Kazuya with one hand around her waist. Kazuya opened his eyes and saw that Jun wasn't there. Then he smelled something good in the air. When he got to the kitchen there was Jun cooking his and her favorite heart shape pancakes with honey syrup. Jun noticed him and walked to him to give him a quick kiss on the lips. He sat down and waited for her to sit down. When she sat down she said, " Ummmm I have something to tell you." She said. " ok what now?" he answered. " I just got a call from Lings parents and it seems that they got in a accident yesterday night." She said almost in a whisper. ' what are we going to tell Ling' Kazuya said in a whisper.

At Ling's house Jin got downstairs to find Ling crying and his parents. " what are you guys doing here?" Jin asked. " Lings parents died." Jun said. Jin just stood there very very very stunned! " What happened to them?" he asked. " They got in a accident last night." Kazuya answered. Jin went to Ling and began holding her. " Where will she stay for the rest of her life." Jin asked. " Well she could stay with us if she wants or you could stay with her for a year until you guys go to collage." Jun said " We'll be in Florida on vacation." Kazuya added. " Yeah we'll be there so which one? Jun asked. Ling whispered something into Jin's ear. " I'll stay with her for a year until you guys come back." Jin said. " Are you guys sure about this we could take your guys with us." Jun said. " And you two could have your own sweet." Kazuya said. Ling nodded in agreement. " Will we be there a week until collage?" Ling asked. " Yes!" both parents said. " Ok then we'll go then." Jin said. They decided to leave in one week after the death barrel.

After the death barrel they started packing the rest of their things and went to the airport.

The flight took about one whole day. When they arrived they woke up Ling. And they bought two convertables. They arrived at their sweets and went straight to bed.

The next day Jin went to the beach and stood way far in the ocean. Ling woke up and saw Jin she went to him. " Don't get any any funny ideas!" Jin said. Ling just nodded and gave him a quick kiss and went to the kitchen at there sweet. " How are things seeti?" someone said behind Jin…………………………&# 8230;…

Jin looked behind and found his mom with another girl. " Who's that?" Jin asked. "This is Ling's old friend Miharu." Jun said. " Well I think Ling will be happy to see her and still her best friend." Jin said not turning around. They both walked to Ling's and Jin's sweet and walked inside to surprise Ling. Ling saw both of them and grabbed Jin from her and said, " who's her?" Ling said like she never saw her before. Ling was shocking Jin. " L-I-nag s-he's Ma-hare-u." Jin said gasping. " Ling let go and stared at her long time best friend. " Miharu?" Ling asked. " Hay Ling-Ling." Miharu said smiling.

*********************************************************************** *

After that welcoming they all sat down for cookies and tea. Jin had a extra dish, an ice pack. " Sorry Jin." Ling said with her doggie face. " It-'s ok." Jin could barely get out. Ling and Miharu spoke a long time to catch up on things lots of things. While Jin sat and listened to them with the ice pack. Miharu told them which room she was in so they can come anytime they wanted. Ling had an idea to have a sleep over. Miharu agreed and went home to get all her clothes and night stuff. " I'm glad your back!" Ling shouted when Miharu left. And she waited for Miharu until she came back…………………………& #8230;…….. I hope she knows what was going to happen……….

******************************************* *****************************

Well what do you think? And I'll give you a hint Miharu is not going to die! She's just going to do something during the sleep over! K well I sure hope you liked it please e-mail me back!!!!

I love the fans that give me reviews not flames! I STOP MY STORIES IF I GET FIVE FLAMEZ!!! For real k please review and remember no flames or no story k bye and hoped you liked it! BYE BYE