The Outsiders Fan Fiction ❯ What I Really Want ❯ CH4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: In chapter one
Last chapter! Sex scene at the bottom don't like don't read it.
What I Really Want
Last time::
"Ponyboy, we would have done everything in our power to help you get who you wanted," Soda whispered. I started to sob and my bothers hugged me to help calm me down.
"You, I have wanted the pair of you for four years. Do you understand why I left? Darry with Dally, Soda with Steve. You were both so happy I didn't want to ruin it for you so I left," I sobbed.
This Time:
Pony, why didn't you tell us? Soda and I had talked about our feelings for you but decided we should be with other people. We didn't want you to be disgusted with us as we loved you more than brothers should,” Darry scolded me. I couldn't believe what was being said.
“You wanted me, yet you both decided Steve and Dally would be better. What are we going to do now?” I pondered out loud. I couldn't leave my store, Darry had his job and Dally, Soda was with Steve and he worked.
“I'm with Steve, over the years I've fallen in love with him and don't plan on leaving him or here,” Soda announced.
“Dally and I are done, I know that. But, would you move here to be with me?” Darry asked.
“I can't, I promised Helga I'd take over the store and keep it running. That shop is my life now. Would you come to Texas with me?” I asked my eldest brother.
“My home is here Pony. I couldn't just leave.” I understood what he was saying. I spent a week there before heading back to Texas. This time my brothers had my number and address It's been two months since I came back and have fallen in to a routine.
“Hey Micheal, there are these guys looking for a Ponyboy Curtis and you're the only Curtis in town,” Richard the baker said. I looked up and my brothers stood there.
“I am Ponyboy, Micheal is my middle name. These two are my brothers Darry and Soda.” Richard nodded before leaving the store. “What are you two doing here?” I asked smiling.
“We decided to come and see where our little brother lived,” Soda answered. He and Darry looked around the shop while I attended to my customers. By the time I closed the store they had met most of my regular customers.
“You two coming with me or had you decided to stay here?” I teased when they didn't fallow me.
“We decided to visit our brother. So we'll be coming with you,” Darry replied. I lead my brothers to the home I'd been staying in since I arrived in town. I made a quick supper as Soda and Darry walked around the house. Trying to ignore the feeling of unease that had risen in my stomach all of a sudden I went back to the kitchen to set the table.
“Ponyboy,” we had another reason to come and seek you out,” Darry started saying, “the house back home caught fire when no one was home. We weren't able to rescue anything”
“Steve went off with some busty blond claiming he had never loved me. Johnny and Two-Bit rented an apartment. Which leaves Darry and I without a place. I was fired two weeks ago and Darry was laid off last week,” Soda said.
“You two are more than welcome to stay here with me. I'd never turn the pair of you away,” I said smiling. Supper forgotten as they filled me in on everything that had gone wrong in the past two months. I woke the next morning to banging on the front door. I knew it was the milkman but did he have to be so loud?
“Good morning Gary! How are you today?”
“I'm wonderful this morning. I've got your milk right here. You wouldn't happen to have any roses at that shop of yours would you?”
“I have tons of roses at this present time. Why don't you stop by later?”
“That would be great, it's the misses and my anniversary today. Got here chocolates, just need the roses. It's what I got her on our first date.” I smiled as Gary walked down the drive whistling. I stiffened as arms wrapped around my waist.
“You sure know how to make people happy Ponyboy,” Soda said from behind me. I smiled up at him.
“Gary and Lola have been married for thirty years. No one really talks to them. They are a little weird but I enjoy listening to the many stories the pair tell.” I replied before heading towards the dinning room. Darry had made breakfast while I had been talking to Gary.
“What do you two have planned for today?” I asked after the breakfast mess had been cleaned up.
“Have to look for places to work now don't we,” Darry said. I watched as he went through the paper.
“You won't find anything in there. Rob needs help with flooring and roofing. I could use some help at the store. Barbara is the hair stylist and she is in need of a cleaner. Patrick and Elizabeth are school teachers, they need a babysitter for Jack. Does that help your employment search?” I smiled at the dumb founded looks my brothers were wearing.
“How do you know all this? Soda asked.
“By talking to my customers,” I answered. I didn't see my brothers until supper that night. Both walked in completely exhausted. “How did it go,” I asked
“Good, Rob hired me on the spot after I told him what I did before coming here,” Darry said.
“Patrick and Elizabeth hired me and showed me everything I'd be doing five days a week,” Soda said smiling. The rest of the night was spent relaxing. I was on my way to bed when Darry stopped me.
“Do you work tomorrow Pony?” I shook my head. Today had been Saturday and I don't work Sundays. “Soda and I were talking last night and want to know if you'd consider entering a relationship with the pair of us.” Darry sounded nervous. I can't remember the last time he had sounded so nervous around me. I smiled and leaned into kiss him.
I grabbed both Soda's and Darry's hands leading them up to my room. I kissed Soda running my tongue along his bottom lip dragging a moan from him. I thrusted my tongue in to his mouth tracing his teeth. His tongue came out to play and we fought for dominance. Darry kissed my neck hitting a sensitive spot and Soda took control of the kiss. Darry stripped off his clothes and lied on the bed. Soda turned me around so I could watch our older brother stroke his erection. His feet planted on my bed, knees bent , legs spread. I could see his entrance from here. I hadn't even noticed Soda pulled away until he joined Darry nude on the bed. Soda pulled Darry into a kiss, I quickly stripped and grabbed the lube from the dresser. I smacked Darry's hand away and placed the head of his cock in my mouth. Causing him to moan and break his and Soda's kiss. I coated my fingers with the lube before placing them at Darry's entrance I handed the lube to my brothers. I pushed a finger in before I felt Soda do the same to me. I thrusted two fingers in Darry and scissored them felling Soda copying me. I sucked hard on Darry's dick deep throating him and had all three fingers preparing Darry. Soda pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his slick cock. I removed my fingers and mouth from Darry as Soda lubed my cock. I moved up to kiss Darry sliding my cock head inside of him. I held still as Soda slid into me the three of us moaned. Soda slammed into me making me slam into Darry. The only sounds coming from my room were our moans and skin slapping The thrusts picked up speed and it wasn't long before the three of us reached our completion.
“Gods Ponyboy, where did you learn all that?” Darry asked sleepily.
“Here and there.” I kissed both my brothers before cuddling up to them and falling asleep.
Read and Review please.