Totally Spies Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh: Dueling Drama Much Season 4 ❯ Another Happy Ending ( Chapter 36 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
 
Mandy just couldn't bear this shame. She struggled, she stole strong cards, she even learned the full ends of the game by suffering through the worst classes she ever thought existed… and she STILL lost!
 
If she couldn't even beat TK and Kari with the cards she had now, then surely she wouldn't stand a chance against the spies and me. “Why…?” she said so deeply, “Why can't I ever win…?”
 
“Are you ready to admit it, Mandy?” I asked.
 
Mandy looked up and saw me and the rest of the group standing before her. “What do you mean am I ready to admit it?” she asked.
 
“Ah… Duh…!” Clover sneered, “Ready to admit that your dueling methods are wrong…”
 
Each of us were referring to the fact that all Mandy cared about was her own selfish goals, and popularity. True she had her share of victories, but against duelists like us… she would never win. “Even you should realize that crime doesn't pay.” Sam said. “It looks to me like you went to a great deal of trouble for nothing.”
 
Sabrina and her father nodded with straight looks on their faces. “Young lady… you should feel very lucky right now.” the King said, “The penalty for such crimes you've committed is banishment form my card-game for life…”
 
Mandy felt as if her whole body had just turned to cement and crumpled into dust. “That bad…?” Alex asked, “I'd go with a head-shaving…” she whispered to the others.
 
“However… you did do me a favor.” replied the King.
 
This confused the others a lot, but not me. “You did steal those cards Mandy…” I said to her, “But you did help us test them and now we know for sure which ones to add to the game and which to leave out. So the least we can do is give you a straight up expulsion with failing grades, but… you may keep the cards you took.”
 
Mandy didn't know to feel either ashamed, or lucky and grateful. So all she could say was, “You're the nicest people I've ever hated.”
 
We all took it as a compliment, and soon Mandy was escorted to a passenger-ship that took her away from the island, back to Beverly-Hills, Los-Angels.
 
That day night after sundown, there a big feat at the academy for all the graduation students, and Davis was one of them. He was even there with Kari as his date… and TK… he was starting to attract some attention of the other Girls in the Obelisk dorm.
 
Except for Yubel's invasion it really had been quite a term, and the spies felt it would nice to kick back and relax with no classes to give. No lessons to plan. No tests to write out…
 
“And no hot student male bodies…?” Clover groaned. “How so un-cool…”
 
“Easy Clover…” Estevan said, “The Students can't stay here all summer… they have homes and families that they haven't seen for a while.”
 
Clover knew it was best to let it go, “There's always next year.” she sighed.
 
I was very proud of the girls. They're first year as teachers at the school and once again their dueling skills helped me help everyone save the island and the world from a dark spread of evil.
 
Sabrina felt a little disappointed. With the students going home the next day she wouldn't have as many patients to look after, but it meant that she and I would get to spend more time together, and with Erica and Misty.
 
We gazed down at our little daughters, asleep in their playpen, and I kissed my wife's cheek, and she nestled into my arms. Sam thought that was sweet, but she decided to spend the summer catching up on her reading…
 
Especially her research. She wanted to make sure she knew more about the dark ages of Ancient Egypt as she could, in case any other evil forces would attempt an attack. Estevan offered to help her…
 
Alex was planning on heading back to the mainland for a few shopping sprees. Clover was invited to join…
 
“Think we can bag some hunks while were out?” Clover asked. “We might…” Alex answered feeling all giddy and excited. Some things just never changed…
 
But nonetheless… with Yubel gone, her Millennium Puzzle locked up in the vault, and summer ready to shine on us… “You know… I can't think of a happier ending.”
 
 
(ENDING THEME)
 
Here we are, safe at last
We can breath a sigh, seems the storm has passed
Through it all, no one knew,
That all the tears in heaven, would bring me back to you
No one I know, imagined we would make it
But it only matters that we both believe
.

You and me, we're a miracle; meant to be
And nothing can change it
Mountains move
And oceans part
When they are standing in our way
You and me, we're a miracle;
Angels stand watching over
And heaven shines upon us, everyday

Every time, I felt near defeat
You were there for me oh
By my side completely
You give me strength ohh..
you set me free... hey yeah
, yeah
Its just because of you ohh..
I'm all that i can be ohh..
When im with you, the world is ours to reach for
Together there is nothing we can't do. ooh ooh..

You and me, we're a miracle; meant to be
And nothing can change it
Mountains move
And oceans part
When they are standing in our way
You and me, we're a miracle;
Angels stand watching over
And he
aven shines upon us, everyday
The chance was so unlikely
That we would ever win
Two stars among the heavens
Destiny brought you to me

You and me, we're a miracle; meant to be
And nothing can change it
Mountains move
And oceans part
When they are standing in our way
You and me, we're a miracle;
Angels stand watching over
And heaven shines upon us, everyday

You and me, We're a miracle (miracle)
You and me, We're a miracle (miracle)
Miracle
 
 
Author's notes:
 
Join us again next year duel fans for what could very well be the SERIES FINALE of “Dueling Drama Much”
 
Until then… I'm outta here…!