Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ 8:25pm ❯ In the Bar Lurks a Clue ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: If I owned Beast Wars, would you see my work here? I think not.

9:05pm

There were some rowdy bots talking about 'what they found when they sobered up' as Iranite entered the bar. The robots stopped their dancing and bragging and turned to watch the femme bot. Iranite ignored the staring bots and walked over to the bar tender. The bots in the bar were either Predicons or Decepticons and they were thinking about how fine this bot was. She noticed the glares and the drools coming from them all.

"You wanna turn away before I blast you away?" Iranite said with venom in her voice. The Preds and Decepticons looked away and continued their conversation before she came in. Iranite then sat on the stool at the bar table.

"Gimme a mug of oil." she said to the bar tender.

"You want radium with dat?" he asked.

Iranite gave him a cold glare and the bartender backed off. "Never mind." He then poured her some oil and gave it to her. Iranite took the mug and drank a little of it then a little more. Kind of a taste test in case he had snuck in a little something. Behind her, there was a table where three particular Predicons were sitting at. They were looking at the silver and white Autobot.

"Would ya look at her." said of them. "She looks like she could use a good time."

"Wouldn't mind gettin' in her structure." said another.

"Watch the master," said the third. "And take notes while ya at it."

The Predicon walked over to the stool. "What's up, baby." he said. "You seem tense." He then placed his are around her neck. "So, what's your name sweet checks."

"None of your god damn business." Iranite said as she took the Pred's hand off of her. The Predicon looked at his buddies who were now smirking. He leaned in and tried again.

"Aw come on doll," he said. "I'm sure I can help in some way if you'd just tell me."

"Actually," Iranite said, "there is something you can do to help me." The Predicon smiled as he placed his hand on her thigh. She then grabbed the hand and started to squeeze it. The Predicon screamed in pain. "You can tell me what the Predicons up to?"

"I……I…..I don't know." he said. Iranite then squeezed the Pred's hand harder, causing mech fluid to run down the femme bot's wrist.

"Wrong answer." Iranite said as she squeezed harder. The Predicon tried to pull away but Iranite would squeeze twice as hard. "I'm waiting."

"Let me go, you're crazy!"

"And you're delaying the inevitable. Now talk!"

Suddenly, the Predicon ripped his own hand right off as he tried to break free. Mech fluid spilt everywhere as the Predicon fell to the ground in pain as Iranite put the hand on the counter. The bar tender looked in fear. The Predicon's friends stood up from their seats.

"Hey, she ripped off Torche's hand!" said one of them.

"Slag her!" said the other.

Both Predicons walked over to the Autobot. One of them pulled out an energon blade while the other slapped on his shocker knuckle.(A/N: It's like a brass knuckle but it's replaced with electricity) Iranite grabbed her mug and threw it at one of the Predicon's face. The Predicon then fell onto the other side of the counter. The Bar tender ran out of the room. The other one grabbed Iranite by the collar then noticed her Autobot badge.

"Oh so we have an Autobot here," he said. "I'm gonna enjoy this." He raised his fist. "Say goodnight princess."

The Predicon was about to punch Iranite when she kneed him below the belt. The Predicon stumbled back and fell onto a table. Two other Predicons attempted to attack Iranite but she kicked them both down. As they got up, Torche climbed up the ladder leading to the emergency exit. Iranite knocked one of the bots out and picked up the other one.

"You shouldn't have interfered." she said.

*******

The Predicon was flown out of the bar and hit the ground. Iranite walked outside. The Predicon ran off like mad. Iranite walked into the alley behind the bar and looked everywhere that Torche would be hiding. Knowing that it was empty except for a few boxes, Iranite turned to leave. Suddenly, Torche landed on the unsuspecting Autobot. Iranite pushed him off of her then Torche slapped her down. He then pulled out the energon blade that he had picked up earlier from his friend.

"It sure was fun fighting with ya doll," Torche said. "but now its time to end this." (A/N: Sorry, couldn't think of anything else.) He was about to slash the Autobot when he was hit on the head with a lead pipe. Torche turned around to see a young transformer standing on the dumpster.

"Take that, Predicreep!" he said.

Torche got up. "Kid." he said "You've just made a big mistake." Torche raced over towards the kid when Iranite tackled the Predicon down. She then walked over towards the transformer.

"Hey, that was a good move." the kid said. "That Pred'll be down for a --."

Iranite grabbed the kid before he could finish his sentence. "What do you think you're doin' here?" she said.

"I saw you in trouble, I decided to help. Is that so bad?"

Iranite dropped the kid and walked away. "I can take care of myself." she said.

"Oh yeah." he said sarcastically. "you were gonna get up after he stabbed ya about a dozen times. You're possessed by an immortal from another timeline who died from a million stab wounds."

"Shut up kid." Iranite said.

"Sorry." the kid said. "I didn't realize that stating reality was a such a crime."

Iranite ignored the kid and walked back over towards Torch.

"So, have you changed your mind?" she grabbed Torche by the collar. "You gonna tell me the truth?"

Torche caved. "Alright, I'll tell you." he said. "The Predicons are planning to take back Cybertron! We're tired of being treated like drones. We trying to get the Maximal elders attention and we'll do anything to get it, even if we have to destroy the council cenital."

"Thank you." Iranite said firmly. She then dragged Torch pass the kid.

"So," the kid said, "where are we going?"

"After I take this moron to a near by hospital, I'm taking you home." Iranite said.

"What?" said the kid. "Are you nuts?"

Iranite put Torche in the back seat then turned to the kid. "You're goin' home." she said. "You've had enough adventure for one day."

"But, I saved your life. You owe me."

"Yeah, and I'm repaying the favor by not taking you in for interference kid." Iranite opened the car door. "Get in."

The kid got into the passenger's seat.

"Is this really an Officer's car." he asked. "Wow." He then looked at Iranite. "What?"

"You're just lucky my other guest is in the back seat kid." Iranite said. "Now fasten your seat belt."

"Why? You're not that --."

Before the kid could finish the sentence, Iranite stepped on the gas petal and sped off, causing the kid to fall backwards into his seat.

"Whoa!" he cried.

"Told ya kid." Iranite said.

"By primus lady, are you always this bitchy?" the kid asked as he put on his seat belt.

"Depends on the bot in the passenger seat." Iranite said.

"The kid leaned back in his seat as they drove away.