Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ 8:25pm ❯ Conspiricy ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: It has o be said sooner or later. *Sighs* well, here goes. I don't own Beast Wars.

9:30pm.

When she got to a near by hospital, Iranite parked her car and got out with her prisoner, Torche. Before the young transformer could open his door, Iranite megna sealed it.

"Stay here." she said.

"Man, I hate it when something came be megna sealed."

"Get use to it Kid."

Iranite dragged the hand-less Predicon and went inside.

*******

9:31pm.

A nurse was sitting at the reception desk when Iranite came in.

"Hello and welcome to Iron Side hospital (A/N: don't ask I too ashamed of my ideas of street names.), how may I help you?" she said.

Iranite pushed Torche onto the desk. "Here. You can re-amputate his hand back onto his wrist."

"We'll try our best."

She looked at Torch and back at the exit. "Oh," she said. "Don't let him leave on his own, he's in police custody. Just contact me with this code to let me know when he's done."

"Very well." the nurse said as she walked out from behind the desk. "Come with me sir."

"Gladly. Anything's better than hangin' 'round an Autobot like her."

The nurse took Torche to room 3. Iranite waited. She had to sign some stupid form or it would be her money paying or that jerk. "Stupid council's new laws." she muttered under her breath.

*******

9:35pm.

The kid was sitting in Iranite's car and was bored out of his mind. He wanted to do something fun but was stuck in a stupid car thanks to a stupid Autobot.

"This stinks." The kid then noticed an Autobot officer was writing a ticket for none other than Iranite's car.

"Excuse me." the kid said that tree times before he rolled down the window. "Hey, hello?" the officer looked up. "Hey," said the kid. "you do know that the driver's gonna be here any minute now."

The officer smiled. The kid frowned he knew what was coming next.

"Hey, young man," said the officer. "is the driver your mother?"

The kid looked disgusted. That was the last thing he ever wanted - to be related to an Autobot like her. "She's not my mother, she's a bitch."

"Now that wasn't very nice kid." said the officer, looking serious now.

"Yeah well, that's how I feel."

"Listen kid…….."

"Is something wrong officer?"

The officer turned to see Iranite by the hospital doorway.

"Oh, hello mam." said the officer. "Is this your car?"

"Yes it is." said Iranite calmly. "Did my son do anything illegal?"

"Your son?"

"That's right, is there a problem?"

"Well, yes." said the officer. "He said that you were a bitch."

"He did?"

"That's his own words."

"My son has an interesting sense of humor." Iranite said while trying to picture the kid in his late teens as a delinquent. "I've got to drop him off at home before I go to work."

"I understand." the officer said kindly. "I'll let you off with a warning this time."

The officer erased the ticket. The kid would have said something but Iranite covered his mouth. Iranite then got into the car and drove off. The kid fell back into his seat.

"I'm not your son!" the young transformer said.

"Well, duh." said Iranite. "I only said that so I wouldn't get a ticket."

"So where are we going?" said the kid. "Probably take out some more bad guys."

"There's more to life that taking out bad guys. You may also need to protect them too." Iranite snapped. "Now smarten up and tell me what your address is."

The kid told her his address and she took home.