Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ 8:25pm ❯ The Next Day... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: I wanna own Beast Wars. *Looks in pockets but only finds lint* Anyone want to buy some lint? Real cheap.

10:20pm.

Torche ran towards a building and went inside. He ran into the council meeting room. A spotlight then hit the Predicon, who still hasn't got his hand re-attached. Four shadowed figures were staring down at him.

"Well Torche, you have some explaining to do don't you? What happened to you in that bar?"

Torche stepped forward. "Well, I was hitting on a femme bot who I found out later was an Autobot. She was snoopin' 'round the place, lookin' for some answers to some rumors 'bout your plan. I didn't say nuthin' I swear." One of the figures aimed a blaster at the Predicon. "I just said that the Preds were up to somethin' I said nuthin' 'bout the Tri-Pedicus council--."

Torche was destroyed as he tried to redeem himself. The shadowed figure took his seat and turned to his comrades. "He was inferior." he said. "There is no big loss to him."

"Well, I'm sure we'll need to find another spy." said another figure.

"But what of the femme bot?" asked a third. "She'll catch on to us at this rate."

"Do not worry gentlemen." said the only female of the council. "In years time ve vill have a stronger future ahead of us. But for now, I know a vay to make it surface faster." The femme bot turned to the door. "Bring in di Predicon Bandits."

"No," said the third figure. "they are suppose to be our secrete weapon."

"I think dis is a perfect opportunity to test di warriors out. Don't you all agree?"

The doors revealed five Predicons in the shadows. (A/N: Don't worry, they're not the ones you all know.)

The three figures let the woman continue with her plan. "I believe that there is an important assignment for you."

"What is your order sir?" asked one of the Predicons.

"I vant you to bring our greatest scientist di victim that ve have chosen. I hope that you know who the subject is. Bring him to di scientist, alive."

The Predicons started to laugh. One of the members turned to the femme bot. "You may be young but you are still naive. After your plan has failed, we will take over."

"Please, my college," the femme bot said. "You do not give me enough credit."

She crossed her arms. She was indeed too mature for her age.

*******

8:45am.

The next cycle, Iranite was talking through her communicator. The nurse had called her back and was giving her the report. The light was red so she wasn't driving - yet.

"What do you mean he escaped?!" asked Iranite. "I though you said you wouldn't keep your eye off of him."

"We tried. But we had to check on a patient who was in critical condition so when I came back to the waiting room where I left him, he was gone. My apologies." said the nurse.

"That's just great." said Iranite. She then noticed someone in the bushes near her. "It couldn't be." she said. Then a young transformer came out of the bushes. He was the same one who had helped her the night before. "It is. Look, I'm gonna have to call you back." Iranite turned off her comlink and turned to the kid. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey, who else knows what the Predicons are up to?" the kid asked.

"Commander Prow will as soon as I get to work." Iranite said.

"Why can't I come along?" asked the kid.

"Because I have more important things to do than baby-sit you."

"But I wanna help." said the kid.

"Then wait 6 or 7 years." said Iranite. "But for the meantime, you're stayin' put."

The kid blinked in shock. "Were your optics shut down yesterday? You saw me. I saved your life."

"I don't give a spark plug if you saved a member of the high council, you're staying here!"

"Isn't there a law that says that you can prove to anyone that you can do whatever it is that you wanna do?" asked the kid.

"Yes and you qualify for it in ant least 7 years. You are not going and that's final!"

The kid reluctantly stepped back. Iranite got another call.

"Iranite here, what's up."

"Iranite, this is Hot Rod. I think Prowl might wanna talk to you in his office ASAP."

"Alright. Iranite out." Iranite turned off her comlink. "Alright kid, you are really gettin' on my nerves so for the last time --!"

Iranite turned around to see that the kid was gone.

"Well," she said. "I guess he can take a hint."

The light finally turned green and Iranite was off to work. A strange jet flew in the direction of the Autobot's head quarters.