Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ 8:25pm ❯ The Predacon Bandits ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Even if this story does end up to be a short one, I do not own Beast Wars. I only own the story line.

8:58am.

Iranite stopped in front of the Autobot head quarters, which looked like a regular building. Sideburn was coming out of the building when he noticed her.

"Hey Iranite," he said. "where'd you go last night? Prowl was really pissed off when I saw him last."

"None of your slaggen business." Iranite said. She walked pass the Autobot and went inside the building to check in. Sideburn was about to go in after her when he noticed something wasn't right about the car. (A/N: I don't care if the Autobots and Decepticons are able to transform into vehicle mode but I don't care!) There was some movement in the back seat. He lifted the cover and found the kid crouching.

"Now what are you doin' here?" He said. The kid looked up in surprise. Sideburn smiled. "Does Iranite know that you're here?"

The kid stood up. "No." Then he smiled. "So that's her name. Iranite huh? Well. Gotta go bye!" The kid turned to leave.

"Wait a minute kid." Sideburn stopped him. "There are laws against stalking. Even if you are just a kid. Now explain yourself."

The kid turned to the Autobot. "I'm not stalking her." he said. "Who would live long enough? I just wanted to see where she worked. That's all. What's wrong with that?"

"Well," Sideburn started to ask. "did she tell you that you could come?"

"Well, no. But it's not my fault she's such a bitch."

"I know that."

"But you know how she did become a bitch." said the kid.

"So?"

"So you can tell me, can't you?"

"I suppose I can." said Sideburn. "You see she use to have a partner named Rucas. He was like a brother to her and they always covered each other's back. But one night everything changed. The both answered a call to a fire out on a remote place outside Cybertropolis. They arrived at the scene. But they both were trapped in the building at 8:25pm. Iranite was in a coma for a week, but her partner didn't survive."

"Oh." said the kid. "I guess I shouldn't have given her such a hard time. When did it happen?"

"10 years ago today." Sideburn said. "A building replaced it but now it's abandoned."

"On the same spot her partner died? No wonder she's bitchy."

"Yeah," Sideburn laughed. "But you've never seen her at her peek."

"Oh, I don't know about that." Sideburn looked at the kid in question.

*******

9:00am.

Iranite was talking to the nurse on her comlink near the reception room. She had just heard that the Predicon she brought in was found dead in an alley.

"How did he die?" Iranite asked.

"I have no idea," said the nurse. "it could've been a gun shot wound or something along the lines. Do you want me to ask the doctor?"

"No, it's okay."

Iranite turned off her comlink and turned to the receptionist.

"I'm here to sign in." she said.

"Okay. Oh, and Commander Prowl wants to speak to--."

"I was told by Sideburn." Iranite interrupted.

"Oh, okay then." The receptionist turned to the front door. "Do you have any kids Iranite?"

"No," said Iranite. "why?"

"Well, I can see a kid by your car talking to Sideburn." the receptionist said while pointing to the front door. Iranite looked to see the kid and growled.

"I'll be right back." Iranite said and ran out the door.

*******

9:05am.

"………And then she said 'I don't give a spark plug if you saved a member of the high council, you're staying here!' and I said 'isn't there a law that says that you can prove to anyone that you can do whatever it is you wanna do?' and she said 'Yes and you can qualify for it at least 7 years.' then she yelled 'you are not going and that's final!' and she was like all red in the face."

Sideburn burst out laughing while picturing the look on Iranite's face.

"No, stop, I can't take much more!" (A/N: I know, it's not that funny but it is to them.)

"I swear you could see steam coming out of her ears."

Sideburn clutched his stomach while trying not to fall over. He then heard a 'ahem' and turned to see Iranite standing behind him not at all happy.

"Er eh, hi Iranite." said a sheepish Sideburn. "I didn't see you here."

Iranite walked passed Sideburn, while pushing him aside of course, and turned her attention to the kid.

"I thought I told you to go home." she said.

"I would've," said the kid. "But you were talking on your comlink so I got in the back. Is Hot Rod your boyfriend?" (A/N: They're not.)

Sideburn started laughing again until Iranite death glared him. Iranite then glared at the kid, who was now getting out of the car.

"All I wanted to do was see the Autobot's international headquarters. Is that so bad?"

"Yes it is, cuz it's hitch hiking and that's an illegal act not to mention--." Iranite jerked her head back and narrowed her optics. "Wait, how did you know about the Autobot's international headquarters? And don't tell me that I just told you."

"Your badge."

"What about it?"

"It says 'Autobot's International Headquarters'. Maybe you should be more careful in the future." said the kid. Iranite slapped her forehead.

*******

9:10am.

"You told her to do that?!"

Commander Prowl was in his office, not to happy mind you. X brawn was standing in the middle of the room.

"Look Prowl," X brawn started. "all I told her to do was go where ever she wanted to and do what ever she wanted to do. It's not too bad is it?"

"Not too--." Prowl calmed down, but only just a little bit. "X Brawn, do you even know what she wanted to do?"

"Well, er, no."

"She wanted to investigate on what the Predicons were up to for the past 2 weeks. (A/N: forgot to mention the 2-week period earlier. Sorry.) Don't you get it X Brawn? If she succeeds, then she will single handedly start another war against the Autobots and the Decepticons!" Prowl said.

"Oops, my bad." X Brawn said as he scratched his head.

"We've got to go and find her right now." Prowl exclaimed. They both turned to leave the office when there was a blast from the ceiling. A piece of the ceiling fell to the ground and then, five Predicons appeared.

"Where is Commander Prowl?" asked the leader.

"I'm right here." said Prowl. "Identify yourselves."

"We are know as the Predicon Bandits." said another Predicon.

"And we are to ask you to come with us." said a third.

"I'm not going anywhere with the likes of you."

"As if you had a choice." said a fourth.

"He's not goin' anywhere." said X Brawn. "he already said no. So you can tell who ever is payin' you that he's not interested."

"Very well." said the leader. He then turned to his comrades. "Fire the smoke screens!"

"Oh not you don't!" X Brawn raced towards them.

"X Brawn, don't."

The Predicon Bandits fired the smoke screens. It filled the whole room.

"I can't see." said X Brawn. Suddenly, Prowl disappeared.

"Prowl? Where are ya?"

X brawn turned to see the leader of the Predicon Bandits in front of him, smiling.

*******

9:15am.

"Sideburn, let's go." said Iranite. She then turned to the kid. "As for you, go home."

Suddenly, robots in the area were starting to panic. Iranite, Sideburn and the kid were looking around for a cause. Some of the bots were saying stuff like 'there's a fire up there!' 'we're all gonna die!' or 'call 911'. Finally, Iranite and Sideburn looked up to see that the smoke was coming from the top floor.

"Prowl!" yelled Sideburn as he ran towards the building.

"Hey, if you didn't see me here, you'd be in the building too." said the kid. "I saved your life again."

"Shut up kid." said Iranite. "Hope you're not as annoying as an adult."

Suddenly, glass broke as four bots were spotted in the sky carrying something. Then another broke and X Brawn fell onto the pavement. The fifth bot flew after the other four as Sideburn stopped by his brother. Iranite followed him.

"X Brawn, you okay bro?"

"What happened?" asked Iranite.

"Prowl's been captured." X Brawn managed to choke out. He was still coughing on the smoke from the office.

Iranite then looked into the sky to see if the bots were near the sight but saw that they were long gone.