Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ 8:25pm ❯ The Plan ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not repeat do not own Beast Wars.

11:30am.

Prowl woke up while being carried by one of the Predicon Bandits. He also realized that he left his weapon back in his office. The Predicon was laughing at one of his buddy's jokes so he didn't expect Prowl to kick him in the stomach. The Predicon fell to the ground while letting go of his prisoner. Prowl tried to escape but he was surrounded by the other bandits.

"Nice try, commander."

The Autobot was tackled down and picked up again. A scientist then appeared.

"Well, well. I have a rather lively subject now don't I." he said with a smirk.

The Predicon bandits placed Prowl onto a steel board and tied him up with energon coils.

"You can't get out." said the leader. "You can't get out of energon coils unless you use an energon weapon."

Prowl growled at the bandit leader, who only laughed in amusement. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Rag Cab and these are my partners. Carshaft, Microwarp, Stinger and Roughclaw. I of course, am the leader of the Predicon Bandits."

"What do you want, Predicon?"

"We want to tale back this planet and be the rightful rulers of the universe, just like Megatron wanted." said Rag Cab. "But the Predicon Bandits will do what Megatron didn't do, we shall destroy the council cenital." The scientist walked over to Rag Cab. "You may do anything you like to him, per the boss' orders."

"Excellent." said the scientist. He then turned to Prowl. "Now you may disagree with what I will do to you, but when it's over, you'll thank me."

"What do you mean 'I may disagree with what you'll do'? What are you going to do to me?" Prowl asked.

The scientist laughed. Rag Cab laughed as well. "Don't worry about it." said Rag Cab. "This scientist is an expert at alternating robots."

"Did you say alternating robots?" Prowl asked.

"Of course he did." said Stinger. "Rag Cab wouldn't lie."

The scientist laughed as he walked over to the commander. Prowl's optics widened and tried to get out. Rag Cab noticed and punched him in the stomach.

"Didn't ya hear me the first time?" said Rag Cab. "I told you that you can't get out!"

"This won't hurt a bit." the scientist said. He then placed some wires onto the Autobot. "And to think, my son wanted to see my next experiment but he's too busy training to even realize it. All well, his loss." The scientist then walked over to the switch. "You may feel a slight discomfort." (A/N: This is what I get for watching too much Batman Beyond)

The scientist then pulled the switch. Electric bolts then surrounded the steel board with the Autobot on it. The volts seeped into his core consciousness. Prowl started to scream.

*********

2:15pm.

"What do you mean we can't come?" asked Sideburn. "We're his brothers."

Iranite was getting everything she needed for battle. "I've been trained in stelth combat, you haven't. Besides, I've been in Predicon Territory so I know my way around the place like the back of my hand."

"But it's way too dangerous to engage in a Predicon battle without back up." Sideburn said.

"Sideburn's right little lady." X brawn said. "This is a code 7 operation that you'll be violating. (A/N: Remember Beast Wars' code 7?) "You'll never survive it."

"And you've been hanging around Prime way too long." Iranite said. "I can take care of myself so I'm going and that's final!" Iranite turned to leave. " They were called the Predicon Bandits right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'm outta here. Oh and watch the kid will ya?"

"What!" said the kid. "But I can take care of myself."

"No you can't!" said Iranite. "I'm going alone and you're staying here where you're safe."

Iranite then left. Sideburn and X Brawn turned to the kid, who got up from Iranite's regeneration bed.

"I'm outta here." said the kid.

"Where are you going?" asked Sideburn.

"To get a drink."

"Oh not you don't." said X Brawn. "I'll go get ya a drink."

X Brawn turned and left. Sideburn picked out a deck of cards. (A/N: you know, the ones with the red sports cars on the front.)

"You wanna play cards kid?" he asked.

"No thanks."

Sideburn turned to see the kid standing on the edge of the window.

"Hey!" Sideburn said. "Get down from there!"

"Ok."

The kid then jumped off the window ledge and off the building. Sideburn's jaw dropped. "THAT'S NOT WHAT I MENT!!!" Sideburn ran to the window but saw no trace of the kid anywhere. As he walked away from the window, X Brawn rushed into the room with a quart of oil.

"What's goin' on little bro?"

"The kid jumped out of the window!" Sideburn exclaimed.

X Brawn dropped the oil. "Well don't just stand there gawkin', start lookin' for 'im. He couldn't have gotten too far!"

"Do you need another tune up? I said he jumped out the window!"

"Sheesh, that kid's as stubborn as a banged-up bronco!"

Both Autobots started looking for the kid.