Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ 8:25pm ❯ 8:25pm ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do now own Beast Wars. Do I really have to say it for every chapter? It is, of course, a Pre-Beast Wars fic. *Reads contract* Oh god Dammit!

6:30pm.

A white mini truck stopped by an abandoned warehouse.

"Iranite, transform."

The mini truck transformed into Iranite and went inside. The auto guns activated and fired at the white and silver Autobot. Iranite dodged all the blasts and ran down the hall. Energon blades came through the walls and fired. She picked up a dagger and ran out down the hall.

"Now that, was a close one." Iranite said in mid breath. "Well, I'm almost there. Better get moving if I don't want any more surprises coming my way."

Suddenly, she heard a familiar scream coming from a steel door. It was Prowl. Iranite scrambled to her feet.

"Good, he's close." Iranite ran down the hallway. She ran to the steel door but couldn't open it. "Slag." She then looked down at her laser that she brought with her and smiled.

*******

6:45pm.

Prowl was still trying to get free but the volts were too much for him to handle. He was starting in and out of consciousness. The Predicon Bandits were over by the scientist, laughing.

"Hey, at this rate, you'll be able to alter him in to time." said Stinger.

"Yeah," said Carshaft. "and no one will never know about the Tri-Pedicus council's treachery, until it's too late of course."

The scientist smacked Carshaft upside the head. "You idiot! You're just lucky the electric bolts make it impossible for him to hear ant of us." The scientist turned to Rag Cab. "I would suggest that you use some of the money I pay you to give your partners a tune up. I think they're passed due for a check up."

"Yes sir."

Suddenly, the steel door was blasted open. When the smoke cleared, Iranite appeared with her laser smoking. The scientist moved into the shadows. Luckily for him, the Autobot didn't see him.

"Believe me." Iranite said. "You won't have any time to do that in prison."

"An intruder!" shouted Roughclaw.

"How'd she get passed the traps?" asked Microwarp.

"Just get her." said the scientist. The Predicon Bandits ran towards the femmbot but she jumped over them all with ease. Iranite then ran towards Prowl.

"Are you okay sir?" she asked. Unfortunately for her, the scientist was right, Prowl couldn't hear her. Microwarp grabbed his blaster and was aiming it towards both Autobots.

"You fool!" yelled the scientist. "You'll shoot them both! I need the Commander alive!"

"Shut up boss," said Microwarp, unaware of a shadow right on top of him. "I know what I'm doing."

Suddenly, there was a thump sound. Iranite turned around to see that Microwarp was on conscious and who was on him was none other that the kid. "Thanks kid." The kid was surprised.

"No yelling? No 'I thought I told you to stay with--'."

"No time." Iranite said as she grabbed the kid when she noticed Stinger tried to shoot the two of them. When she was on the other side of the room, Roughclaw grabbed Iranite. "Go get Commander Prowl outta here. I can fight this guy."

The kid ran off as Iranite flipped Roughclaw, who then ran after the kid as Stinger rushed towards the femmebot. Rag Cab and Carshaft surrounded the kid.

"Uh oh."

"Uh oh is right kid!" said Rag Cab.

"Yeah." said Carshaft. "You're goin' down."

*******

7:15pm.

X Brawn and Sideburn were now pacing back and forth. They had searched the entire head quarters for the kid but were unsuccessful.

"Now what are we gonna do?" Sideburn said. "We've searched everywhere that kid could have gone. He's not here."

"I reckon we'd better go and tell Iranite then." X Brawn said.

"Oh yeah X Brawn, we'll say 'hey Iranite, we were so careless, that we let that kid jump out of a window and now we can't find 'im."

"Alright, you've made your point."

Just then, X Brawn's comlink came online. It was Iranite.

"Iranite to X Brawn, come in."

"X Brawn here, what's up?"

"I need a squad of Autobots down to an abandoned warehouse on steel street in Cybertropolis. Right now."

"Actually, I have somethin' to tell you. About the kid--."

"I know, he's with me. Now I want you to get back up over here now."

"Gotcha. X Brawn out."

X Brawn turned off his comlink and turned to Sideburn.

"What is it X Brawn?"

"We need back up at the warehouse right now. Call the spychangers and don't worry about the kid, he's with Iranite."

"Why do she need back up?" Sideburn asked.

"Don't know little bro," said X Brawn. "but Iranite needs is. Those Predicon Bandits must be that tough. Now get going."

"Ok, I'll get Tow Line too."

"Good idea, they could be trapped. Let's get going."

Both Autobots ran out of Iranite's room to get back up.

*******

7:24pm.

The kid dodged all of Rag Cab's attacks. The bandit leader growled.

"Hold still you little brat." he yelled.

"No way," said the kid.

"You'll do as you're told!"

"If I didn't listen to an Autobot officer, why would I listen to you?"

"Now!"

"No!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"THAT DOES IT!!"

Rag Cab aimed his gun at the kid and fired. The kid dodged the missile, sending it off to hit Carshaft and Roughclaw. They were both destroyed. Rag Cab got very pissed.

"DAMN YOU YA LITTLE BRAT!!" he yelled. "YOU MADE ME KILL MY SLAGGEN PARTNERS!!"

The kid shrugged. "Hey, you fired the gun. It's not my fault they didn't move out of the way." Rag Cab ran towards the young transformer. The kid jumped into the air and grabbed a rope as the bandit leader knocked into Microwarp. "Oooo, that's gotta hurt." The kid then let go of the rope and landed on a button. A gap appeared beneath the floorboards underneath the two Predicon Bandits. Both fell in. "Oops." The kid then jumped back as Rag Cab's hand, which is now covered with mech fluid, grabbed the edge of the hole. He eventually let go and died as the floorboards closed up again. The kid clutched his chest plate as Stinger pushed Iranite out of the way and aimed his weapon at his head. Iranite grabbed the dagger she had picked up earlier and threw it to a few cables and they fell on Stinger, thus electrocuting him with 1287 bolts and shutting down the bolds hooked onto Prowl, who went on conscious just as Stinger stumbled over to a gas tank, which was heating up the room, and the tank exploded with Stinger in it and the whole ware house went on fire. Iranite realized that this was how it happened 10 years ago and turned to the kid.

"Kid!" she yelled. "Get Commander Prowl outta here right now!"

"But what about --."

"No buts kid, just do it now!"

The kid nodded and ran over to Prowl. He cut the energon coils off with his energon blade. Prowl fell onto the kid but the young transformer was able to lift him.

"Don't worry Mr. Prowl sir," the kid said. "I'm gonna get you outta here." The kid started to drag the Autobot. "Because Iranite told me to get you outta here and that's what I'm gonna do." The kid tried to get out but the bars fell in between him and the only exit. "Oh no." The kid started to panic as another board broke off and started to fall onto the kid. His optics widened as he crouched down but nothing happened. The kid then looked up to see Tow Line lifting it up from the rooftop. The kid then noticed X Brawn and Sideburn.

"Hey little partner." said X Brawn. "Need a lift?"

"Reckor hook!"

Tow Line lowered his reckor hook into the burning building. The kid picked up Prowl and grabbed onto the hook. Just as he was being lifted up, he looked down to see Iranite picking up Stinger.

"You're not dying that easily." she said.

"Iranite! You've got to get out now."

Iranite started looking for an exit, not even hearing the kid's cry.

"Iranite." The kid got out of the building.

*******

8:10pm.

On the rooftop, the kid looked down as the flames roared through the building.

"Thanks kid."

The kid looked around to see who said that. He then turned to Prowl, who was now being carried by X Brawn. He and X Brawn jumped off the roof.

"Don't mention it - please."

Sideburn lifted up the kid. "Get ready."

"But what about --?"

"She'll be alright." Sideburn said. He then jumped off the roof as well and landed safely on the ground.

*******

8:15pm.

Inside the warehouse, the scientist was desperately trying to get out of the building before it exploded. He couldn't find an exit that wasn't blocked. He then entered a room but after entering it and closing the door realized that there was no window and the door was locked. The scientist then tried to open the door as the fire seeped into the small room waiting to take the scientist's life.

*******

8:25pm.

The spychangers, Tow Line, X Brawn and Sideburn were standing by the burning warehouse with the kid, who started to run.

"We've gotta save her." he said.

"Oh no you don't." said Sideburn. "You're staying here, we'll go in and get Iranite out."

"But--."

"Sideburn is right little partner." said X Brawn. "It'll be a lot safer if you stay here with Tow Line and Prowl. Spychangers move out!"

"You've got it X Brawn." said Hot Shot. "Spychangers, transform!"

The spychangers transformed to vehicle mode but before they could go anywhere, the building exploded.

*******

8:30pm.

Autobots searched the building for any survivors. The ambulance had already taken Prowl to the hospital. The kid was sitting by Tow Line as X Brawn and Sideburn walked towards him.

"This is the only thing they could recover from the fire." Sideburn said as he showed the kid Iranite's badge. The kid looked down with disappointed.

"You can have it if you want." said X Brawn. "You gonna be alright?"

The kid looked at the destroyed warehouse and it surroundings. He then took Iranite's badge and sighed. "Yeah, I will be." he said.