Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ 8:25pm ❯ The End ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Beast Wars. Stop asking me!

9 years later:

9:15am.

A maximal was running down the hallway while trying to avoid bumping into any other transformer in the process. He finally made it to Commander Prowl's office and after catching his breath, knocked on the door.

"Come in." called out Prowl. The Maximal came in.

"You wanted to see me?" he asked.

"Yes I did." Prowl turned from the window. "I have added the extra cargo I told you about onto your ship. By order of the maximal elders, I want you to dump it."

"Where?"

"Anywhere. Some place far and barren. (Alone, where no one else is.)"

"Yes sir." The maximal turned to leave. "I suppose you had a talk with you-know-who?"

"Yes." Prowl started to chuckle. "You know, he reminds me of an Autobot I knew. She ended up saving my life with the help of a kid but she didn't really care for the Maximal Elders either. She even told me once that she understood the fact that I need the Maximal Elders to hold my hand to make a decision."

The maximal burst out laughing. "She-she really said that?"

"That's right." Prowl cleared his throat. "Anyway, he wasn't at all thrilled about the decision but I'm sure he respects the order. Now I'm sure you should get going."

"Yes sir." The maximal turned to leave.

"I'm sure if she had survived, she wouldn't have changed one bit."

"Really," said the maximal. "I was just about to say the same thing about you."

The maximal left the office, leaving Prowl looking surprised. In the hall the maximal bumped into another maximal.

"Sorry." the young maximal said.

"It happens." The maximal then went passed the kid and went down the hall.

*******

9:25pm.

The maximal walked pass the holding cells. He decided to stop for a minute and went inside. He walked over to one of the cells to see a familiar looking Predicon. The Predicon had burnt marks and scar from an electric shock. The maximal smiled.

"Nice day isn't Stinger?"

Stinger looked up and smiled.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing much, so how'd the parole hearing go?"

"Wouldn't know. They changed the court date-again.

"Again? How long this time?"

"Hey, don't you have an assignment to do today?"

"Yeah, that's right. See ya around."

The maximal walked away from the cell as Stinger hung his head in disappointment.

*******

9:31am.

The maximal came from around the corner to see two maximals talking as they walked into a ship. He then noticed the same kid who he bumped into. The maximal walked over toward him.

"Hey, it's you again."

The kid turned around. "Oh hi, I'm looking for a ship called the Axalon."

"It's right over there." The maximal pointed to a ship.

"Thanks." said the kid. "I've been lookin' forward to kickin' some butt."

"There's more to life than taking out bad guys. You may also have to protect them too." said the maximal. "Now come on. I'm on this ship too."

The kid ran over to the Axalon as the maximal walked behind him. When the maximal walked into the ship and saw his crew. "Alright, listen up everyone. This is a deep space exploration mission. I trust you all know what we're looking for."