Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Dying Love ❯ Untitled for now ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This takes place after "Gorilla Warfare" with some *slash* meaning *Optimus/Cheetor* *Dinobot/Rattrap* slight *Scorpinox/Megatron* and *Inferno/Magatron* with light *Cheetor/Tigertron*

CHEETOR: All right, it's about time that someone wrights a story where Big Bot and I like each other.

KELLYQ: Don't press your luck, cutie.

Dying Love

KellyQ

Cheetor sat up painting a little with great fear in his optic sensors. This was the third time he had that dream where he failed to save Optimus from dying when he tore the viral mind off his chest. I wish these dreams would go away! He thought. Yet they had to mean something but what? Sure, losing Optimus would take a tole on the young maximal. Yes Cheetor loved Optimus but it didn't grow until they came to the planet to stop Megatron from using the golden Disk to locate energon.

So why was he so scared to admit it? He knew that Optimus wouldn't do anything to hurt him. That's the reason why he liked Optimus; he was so caring; gentle; and very respectful toward Cheetor. Plus when Optimus got mad all Cheetor had to do was give him an innocent look and the leaders spark would melt.

Yes. Optimus had feelings for his spotted friend. That's what got him as far as he did when he was in the Dark Side looking for the antidote; hearing Cheetor's voice telling him to be strong. At first, Optimus thought it was him down the tonal but it won't. Thus it didn't keep him from going down the empty hallway to Scorpinox' lab where Megatron stood holding. It didn't take long for the leader to rip the device off his chest and threw it. The antidote was flung into the air. Optimus watched it helplessly as it came down when Cheetor came out of the shadows jumped into the air transformed grabbing it.

"Spark ... fading .... fast ..."

"Hang on Big bot! I got the antidote right here!"

Cheetor landed on his feet, ran to his crush putting the rod in the right spot on his chest turning it clock wise. After a second Optimus looked up and smiled gratefully at the young seer.

Optimus was not the only person in the young seer's life, there was Tigertron. A kindred sprit peace caring Maximal. They both got along like peaches and cream. They would have long talks about all sorts of thing and Cheetor thought it was the greatest thing to have someone to talk to; not being laughed or told that he was a freak.

Tigertron felt sorry for his spotted friend. Cheetor didn't have to go through this; he tried one time to convince the young seer to talk to Optimus but all he got was ...

"I can't."

The young Maximal walked out of his room down the hallway and into the control/computer room to see Optimus busy with looking at some landscapes.

"Morning, Cheetor." Optimus greeted the young seer as he sat down.

"Morning Big bot. Where is everyone?"

"Went to ...

He paused when the lights went out and a low humming died down leaving the two Maximals in the dark. Walking carefully, Optimus walked over to one of the computers pressing a button and red lights came on.

"Just what I thought was going to happen ..."

"What? Do we need more energon?"

"Exactly. Come on, let's go."

The leader turned as Cheetor smiled and followed him.

***********************

A Syberbee was flying over head servaing what the Maximals were doing. I better stop what their doing! It's going to be a plot against my Megatron! He scurried closer pointing his open pinchers right between Optimus and Cheetor. This is all too easy! He thought when a shadowy figure soared above him.

"Airazer, Maximize!"

Scorpinox looked up to see the female Maximal coming down very swiftly. Before he knew what hit him, Scorpinox was blasted threw the air and landed with a thud five feet away.

"What happened here?" Tigertron asked.

"Oh nothing that my claws can't sink into." She teased, "it was Scorpinox. Tempting to have the energon explode."

"Come on, we better get these crystals back to base."

***************

"So, you failed to dispose of them when they where collecting the energon ..."

"I was ambushed ...."

"Shut your mouth! I should melt you down ..." Megatron said angrily as Terrorsaur chuckled, "what's so funny?"

"Nothing."

"My queen," Inferno said running in, "the Maximals are on the scout for more energon."

"Where?"

"Sector ten, my queen."

"Go, and take Scorpinox with you. Maybe he'll learn a few things from watching you...."

"But Megatron!" He wined.

"Go!"

"At once my queen."

*************

"How many more energon crystals do we need?" Cheetor asked.

"Just six more."

"Gotcha Big bot."

Young Maximal transformed back into beast mode and started to run to there side of the canyon. Optimus couldn't help but smile watching his comrade disappear from sight. His smile faded when he saw something coming toward his friend; the energon will explode and I'm not going to let that happen when Cheetor's right there. He transformed and was right in front of the attacker.

"Inferno."

"Surrender, Optimus or the cub get's it!"

After a moment of silence the leader smirked thinking his plan would work.

"I wouldn't look now but there's someone behind you."

Inferno turned looking on either side up and down; Optimus pressed two buttons on his arm and two guns came out ready and loaded. Without realizing that Inferno had his finger on the trigger; Optimus fired. The leaders optic sensors widen with fear as the predacon pulled the trigger why he went flying three feet way.

Everything seemed to slow down after that. The ground started to shake as Cheetor backed away wondering what was causing the ground to shake then darkness ...

************

A loud boom caused Tigertron to look. He could see smoke rising in the air. He got on all four paws and took off running toward the direction of the smoke. Once he got there he stopped dead. There was a big whole; a black hole with ash and black rocks.

"I'm coming Cheetor!"

He turned to see Optimus sliding down the black whole. Cheetor was caught in the explosion? With some impulse, Tigertron claimed down too almost losing his balance and falling. He was ready to hit the dirt but strong arms caught him from hitting. He turned his head to see that it was Airazer.

"Need a lift?"

"Cheetor!"

They both looked straight ahead to see their leader running to a pile of rocks. Airazer landed on the ground quickly let her crush go and ran to help Optimus with Tigertron by her side.

"Sorry it took ....."

Rhynox paused as he slid down the hill along with the others ready to help. After getting a couple more rocks off, Optimus gently pulled Cheetor out; he slowly opened his optic sensors to see nothing but pitch black.

"Cheetor, are you all right?"

"Big bot? Why is everything so dark?"

"You're off line..."

"It's my fault for not paying attention ..."

"Don't worry about it. It was my fault not yours."

"Can you transform?"

"I'll try." Cheetor said numbly as someone helped him, "beast mode."

Optimus winced as he watched the young seer transform.

"How much time do we have?" Optimus asked

"We have sixty cycles before Cheetor's spark goes out."

".... we'll never make it time. Someone's going to have to go ahead with him ..."

"I'll go." Tigertron insisted.

"Agreed."

Optimus stepped next to his crush and guided him to the snow tiger who has lowered himself so it easier for Cheetor to climb onto his back.

**************

"We got one of the Maximals!" Scorpinox said walking in with Inferno (looking really damaged ) right behind him.

"Witch one?"

"The spotted one ..."

Scorpinox waited for Megatron to slap him or yell instead the Predacon leader frond.

"You mean the one who keeps calling Primal 'big bot' ..."

"That's the one ..."

"Excellent. Scorpinox, take Inferno to the CR chamber. Boys, I think we just found a weakness," Megatron announces as Tarantulas shook his head annoyingly.

He all ready knew that; why no one noticed? He had no clue and he didn't care. Sure he wanted to defeat Optimus too; and he knew how by using his weakness. Cheetor.

***************

"It's going to take fifteen cycles to install the energon so that the CR chamber can run again." Rhynox informed.

"Make it so."

The smart Maximal nodded his head and walked out leaving the two alone. Optimus watched Cheetor laid there staring off into space. He felt helpless and scared that he was going to lose the one bot he really cared about.

"It won't be too much longer, Cheetor … try and hang in there." Optimus said putting his hand on the bots paw.

The young seer closed his optic sensors as the leader moved his hand to Cheetor's shoulder; rubbing.

**********************

Cheetor watched helplessly as Optimus through himself against the electric bars yelling. He tried every hard to hold back the tears as he got closer; it took a lot of effort for Optimus to control his behavior when he saw the pain in the young seer's eyes. The leader wanted right then to crawl into a whole and not being seen again.

"I'm sorry …"

There was a pause when he heard Optimus' voice again as he slowly opened his optic sensors. At first, everything was blurry then after a few moments everything started to become clear and the first thing he saw was Optimus' worried face.

"Are you all right, Cheetor?" He asked.

"Yea. I'm fine, big bot. Did you stay with me the whole night?"

"I had to make sure you where all right …"

"Thanks big-bot … I just wish that I wasn't a weakling sometimes."

"You're not a weakling, Cheetor! You are one of the strongest person I know … and I couldn't ask for anything more."

"Really?"

"I mean it, Cheetor," Optimus said truthfully, "you where the first bot to ever show me the meaning of caring …"

"You where the only one to ever treat me with respect … everyone else treated me like a child …"

"That's not true, Cheetor," Optimus responded with a slight hurt look, "we all care about you … everyone may show it in different ways but your not a child."

"Thank you big-bot … some times I can't help the way I feels sometimes …"

"What do you mean? Is someone trying to call on your behavior?"

"Oh no! Sometimes when I'm around this person I like, it's hard for me to stay focused …"

"Really? Who is it? I can help you." Optimus offered.

"It's You."

Optimus just stared at Cheetor as the young seer waited for the leader to lash out or look disgusted but nothing happened.

"It's me?"

"Uh-mmm." Cheetor whimpered feeling really disgusted with him self.

"I love you too," the leader said softly.

Cheetor wouldn't help but feel fuzzy all over as he looked back at his new lover not even realizing that Rhinox was watching from the doorway with a satisfied look on his face.

I'll continue this if people want me too.