Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Merge ❯ Strange Events ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Note 1: Transformers are copyrighted 1981—2007 by Hasbro. All rights served. This is a Generation 1 fiction setting in another universe.
 
“Merge”
By Dr. Thinker
Part 1 - Strange Events!
By Dr. Thinker
 
 
“WHAT IN THE NAME OF PRIMUS JUST HAPPEN WITH THE FAKETRON?” asked Wheeljack in a yelled that could have knock Megaton off a cliff. He was annoyed by what he saw on his repair table in a very bad shape. It was his fake Decepticon—given the name of Galavatron by the humans. A few years ago, some human come up with a live-action puppet that gotten some good-air time—so much that they come up with a movie based on it. In order to do so, they need something so evil—that it might bring the Autobots and the Decepticons to their robot knees. Bumblebee, a one of Wheeljack's follow Autobots--stated an evil planet that could transformed as a logic enemy of the Transformers. They didn't expect—but Prime allowed his puppet to do a total shutdown. Wheeljack turned to the human next to him. The human was in his case a black hair women dressed in a black suit and black skirt. The woman was looking at the purple mess as if it was a very hard jigsaw puzzle for a human, but not for a Transformer.
 
 
The human replied, “As Jazz might say, `Cool your engine, Wheelie'. She paused as Wheeljack frowned by his odd nickname. “First thing off, the name's Kristen Colt—actor—non-voice—for puppet-version of Megatron and Galavatron. We were working on a Season 4 episode. The planned episode called “Problems” reveals that Starscream finally back to normal as he makes attempt to kill Galavatron. The setting was armory of random weapons from every corner of the universe. One of the weapons on the set was a Walter-P35. Nothing happen for while as we rehearsed the talk and the fight. When we ready to film it—just as the talking got under away, the Walter-P35 transformed into Megatron! Megatron remarked he hates jokes—when it's about HIM! He remarked that if Unicorn wasn't a piece of Autobot fiction, he would have sent Unicorn to meet his maker! He ranted for a while—so I was able to escape. He was so busy ranting that he didn't know I made for Galavatron's remote control—use when we want to use his cannon mode—and transformed Galavatron into that mode and use this cannon. Megatron stopped turned and fire his cannon at Galavatron—and that was the result of this.”
 
Wheeljack remarked, “Poor bot, Merge.”
 
Kristen asked, “Merge?”
 
Wheeljack replied, “Vector Prime created her—just before we left Cybertron. During Bumblebee and my last mission just before the Recon crashed landed on Earth. She was being attacked by the Deceptions' little princess—Starscream. On your show, Starscream is a male, but in real life, Starscream is a female. Merge joined us on the Recon, just before it blasted off to get energy from the empty planet of Liya. On our way back, Megatron and his Deception attacked the Recon. She remarked that she's been confused for a Deception. I think the only way to save this Transformer to restore her to her original form.”
 
 
-A-
 
Not too far away, Optimus Prime was having a bad day. The government had done the usual route of having the Autobots guard their lab exits from all side. They didn't expect that Starscream and his fellow jets, Thundercracker and Skywarp had sent the entire night in their jet modes. Some how, Nosehead and Frenzy, Soundwave's spies were in cock-pit on Skywarp. Now, his day just got worse when a blue TV track was in the way. He was able to read the side of the TV track has Deception Television Channel. Prime heard a sliver police car (Prowl) growled, “Soundwave!”
 
Over the radio, Soundwave asked, “Do your like those RAMS? Pretty empty, was it?” He paused, “Oh, Megatron isn't here. He had some other business to deal with, Prime—and you might want to THINK about us harder the next time you guard a stupid human base! I'm being seeing you around, Prime.”
 
Soundwave pull out as quickly as he could.
 
-D-
 
Getting to the top of Mt. Everest is nearly impossible for a human, but not for the Transformer, who is at the top. She was transforming from her fighter jet mode. She was a Decepticons—her name was Starscream. She comes here to puzzle out plots that might lead to the remove of Megatron as the Leader of the Decepticons. She had about fifty hidden labs all over the Earth—she was a scientist before the war began—and she knows where to hide her most dangerous items. Not to far, from Mt. Everest. His is her—for lack of better human words—a rest home, when one of her plans to remove Megatron from leadership of the Decepticon Army backfires on him. Right now, she was puzzling out how many hidden labs she had left. Ten of them were founded by the Autobots. Ten of them were founded and ransacked by the other Deceptions. Five of them were found by human forces. She sighed as remember that she that it was 25 hidden labs left and walked into her rest home. It was empty. If it Soundwave's tapes' home wasn't the right head man of Megatron right now, she would have use her hands to crush those annoyances into a million tiny little pieces. Anyway, some use of her stolen Engron Cubes, and she return to Megatron after a bit of down time.
 
-A-
 
Wheeljack saw the following automobiles rolling into Autobot HQ: a red semi-truck with a gray trailer; a sliver race car, a sliver police car, and a green army jeep enter. The automobiles transformed into the follow Autobots: Optimus Prime, Jazz, Prowl, and Hound.
 
Jazz stated, “What a mess!”
 
Prowl asked the following question as if he was growling, “So who's the wisebot that wreck that our fake Decepticon?”
 
Wheeljack replied, “Megatron did it in. He did a quite a work on it that I'm going to have to rearrange her back to her original Autobot form, Merge.”
 
Optimus Prime stated, “You can do so after we have the meeting. We are really stuck in a rot—the Decepticons made robotic monkeys out of us!”
 
-D-
 
Deep under the sea, the ship that the Deception used to get to the Earth—the Nemesis—was home base for them. Right now, in the radio room, Megatron was meeting with his right head man, the Decepticon Communication Expert—Soundwave. Soundwave was a big blue bot that transformed into a TV truck. A red robot-bird, Laserbeak, was setting on Soundwave's non-cannon side of his body.

Megatron asked, “And so you insult Prime?”

Soundwave replied, “Yes. I did—but indirectly as you wanted me to do.”
 
Megatron grinned as he remarked, “Got some good news for you. Your original body is back to normal--took a long time for the Constructions to get around to fixing it.”
 
Soundwave remarked, “You are free to use it.”
 
Megatron stated, “No. I'm stuck to my three forms: the gun, the tank, and the jet.”
 
Soundwave nodded, “Do you want to jump again?”
 
Megatron thought for a while. “Jump” is usual action verb—but Soundwave was using a Decepticon slang term started when Megatron's gun form was wreck badly by a human villain. This shake was a familiar problem--Cobra Commander. Starscream trying to kiss up to Megatron after a one of her plans to backfired on her-stolen a tank. That tank for a while was Megatron—until that those Empties showed up on Earth. The Empties combined to form Stopius. It took the power of Devastor, Brutus, Superion, and Defenor to halt that squad—but for the tank was damage—not repairable unless Megatron's spark was removed. Not to surprising, Constructions either built or stolen—it was a 50/50 chance either way, according to Megatron's not-so-humble opinion. Megatron had like all three forms—but the Autobots know about all three mode by now.
 
Megatron stated, “I let you know”, he paused for a second then asked, “Have you got that Princess on the line?”
 
Soundwave nodded, “No communications from Starscream, yet, Megatron, sir.”
 
Megatron replied, “Well, he's mostly like resting in one of her remaining hidden labs. She is hoping go to show up soon or later.”
 
 
-N-
 
On side calls them Empties, the other called them Neutrals—but both Earth side Transformers called them a “pain in the back bumper/turbo-jet”—being on which side you are talking to you—these Cybertron never used their names on Earth, expect for the Stopius when they merged. Five robots that never used names or code names and headquartered were a landed satellite in China's desert. They decide the best way to end the real was to crush all sides on Earth—then on Cybertron leading the Neutrals as the reminding side—but the recent out of one of their plots backfired—and their leader was thinking:
 
The leader of this group stated, “I think we can't be Empties any more. We are no longer—for lack of better humans' words—innocent by-standers. We both helped the Autobots hider the Decepticons—and visa versa. We are going to have a vote. ”
 
Another robot replied, “As you know. Let's get the facts—and leave the options to the voting.”
 
The leader successfully had an every long talk about Prime's Autobots and the Megatron's Decepticons. After this every Neutrals voted on which side—but it turns out—it was a unanimous victory for one side.
 
The leader remarked, “The side that got us is…..”
 
 
 
 
-TBC-
 
Well, I hope you like this. I let you puzzle out which side gets the former Neutrals soon.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker