Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Merge ❯ Historian ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

See Part 1 for copyrights.
 
“Merge”
Part 2 - “Historian”
By Dr. Thinker
 
 
-A-
 
[Checking legs]
 
[Legs: OK!]
 
[Checking arms]
 
[Arms: OK!]
 
[Checking Body]
 
[Body: OK!]
 
[Checking Spark]
 
[Spark: OK!]
 
[Checking Cybertron Cog]
 
[Cybertron Cog: Ok!]
 
[Checking Head]
 
[Head: OK!]
 
[Checking Brain]
 
[Brain: OK!]
 
[Cybertron Form Check-Up: Complete]
 
 
-A-
 
I'm lucky. I'm in my car mode. I'm got feeding--like I got stump on by the following Cybertron: Devastor, Brutus, Menastor, Stopius, Spike as Autobot X, Omega Supreme, Soundwave and Megatron. I'm must to be in the recover room. It's the only room with a mirror. It's seem that mad Wheelie…Wheeljack…is up to his own tricks again, he give me a new paint color—dull green. At least, I'm won't be confused by a Deception again.
 
So, the sliver Cybertron with the green cross on his chest as well as the Autobot sign on his chest—have finally showed his mug.
 
Wheeljack asked, “How are you feeling, Merge?
 
I replied, “Like I just got stumped by Menastor, Devastor, Brutus, and Stopius.” I paused for a bit then asked the following: “Can some give the serial number of the Transformer that knocked me for a loop?”

Wheeljack replied, “MEG-001”
 
I replied, “That number is Megatron's.” I paused again then asked, “Why and how?”
 
Wheeljack replied, “To make a long story short. Megatron hates joke, and nearly put your fake Decepticon, Galavatron, into the Primus's backyard because of it.”
 
I groaned, “I guess the humans love insane villains.”
 
Wheeljack remarked, “Don't mind the new paint job--you got so much astro-cannon dust on your self that I had to do a repaint you as well as repair you.”
 
I remarked, “At least I'm won't be confused for a Decepticon—my dark purple/dark blue coloring is too close to their common colors.”
 
Wheeljack laughed at he stated the following: “It let you be yourself for now.”
 
That laugh is 400% annoying—I rather listen to Starscream's strange girl giggles then hear Wheeljack's mad scientist laugh. Well, if I was Galavatron, on that puppet show, I might want to know what's been going with the war since I was—and see if I wasn't accidentally sent to another universe.
 
Transforming cog was stiffer then usual, but I was able—though slowly—transformed myself into my robot mode. I felt like a kid toy during my transforming into my robot mode.
 
It's seemed that my body was still the same—despite Wheeljack's paint job. Well, I walked out of the room. Ratchet was talking to Wheeljack. I heard some shooting going on—much to Grimlock and his pals playing around. I set down on T-1 and started to overview the original history of the Transformers, since I'm a Cybertron historian.
 
 
-T-
 
Long time as, the people of Terra were forewarned about a problem—the problem was the vile race know as Quintesses, a race of evil minded aliens with four heads. Terra found an enormous uninhabited planet under a star called they called Priza. Terra got to work building remote control robots to help stop the Quintesses' army of mind drones.
 
Terra was able to use their remote control robots successfully to stop Quintesses. The leader of Terra visited their Ancient Hall of the Universe The Ancient Hall of the Universe was the future unfolded for them—and saw that in four centuries the Quintesses will be back. To prevent them for controlling Terra's weapons, the leader ordered the creation of the four Vector Computers: Alpha, Beta, Omega, and Sigma. These computers input the Spark inside all Transformers.
 
Things were peaceful—until the Quintesses showed up. They successfully slaved the Cybertron robots into two groups—Transports and Military. They sold to what any different many different worlds. Far away, the Terra race was kept a watching eye on the planet—worried about their new mindful Transformers. Two orbs—both with knowledge of the universe--were sent to Cybertron as Terra called it. A robot called ALP-010 found the both Orbs—and hidden them very well. Somehow, that robot became know as Alpha Trion (Trion's is Ancient Cybertron for number: 10)

Getting tired of being sold like a b
ag of metal, two Cybertron robots pay a visit to Alpha Trion. They were gave the Orbs. The robots become well-know as King Prime and Lord Army. Together, King Prime and Lord Army created the Transformer Cog that allowed the Cybertron robots to TRANSFORM into other modes—driving the Quintesses out of the Transformers.
 
Angry, the Quintesses sent an electric shut-down bomb to Terra as act of revenge. The people of Terra were expecting it—and were able to shut down the bomb as soon as the bomb landed.
 
Meanwhile, the Golden Age of Cybertron began. The Council of Leaders had five City Leaders and Five Army Leaders. The Major City Leader past the orb to random Transformers—some well-known to the history texts or to unknowns, while the Major Army Leader past their orb to very well-known generals. They were arguing over which sides invented us—the Terra or the Quintesses—but they were just vocal arguments.
 
Time past, the Army Orb was give to a great Army weapon genius named Guntron. Guntron renamed the Army Orb the Deception Power Matrix or D.P.M. for short, then he renamed himself Megatron. In attempt to keep the peace, the ten Cybertron Council Members plan to meet him—up they were missing one City Member. With this Megatron was able to get control of the army by just waiting a day. Getting help from a Cybertron Communication Expert named Soundwave. Megatron annoyed the City Leaders by thinking that Terra and Quintesses both built the Cybertron robots together—but this got so annoying that they sent Starscream to deal with him. Starscream reveal a secret, he was the one that killed the missing City Member—and allow Megatron to meet his crooked friends: Thundercracker and, Skywarp.
Starscream and his crones been know to steal objects that prove the Terra invented the Transformers and the Quintesses stolen from them. When one of the City Leaders asked Soundwave why Starscream was stealing objects that disproves Megatron's opinions, Soundwave blamed a dock worker named Opitaz and his girlfriend, Elita, for faking old ancient object—which” to be deleted” [read: “to be kill”] by Starscream and his pals—but old Alpha Trion, Kup, Mangus, and Ironhide save them, but Opitaz was give the other City Orb—which had been recalled the Autobot Matrix of Leadership—and Opitaz recalled himself Optimus Prime.
 
The Autobots started hiding real ancient objects that disprove Megatron's opinions. This hiding forces Megatron to start the Great War—and Cybertron once again split into two groups---the Autobots and the Decepticons—the war was the stalemate—neither side winning or losing that much—but as the war go on—Cybertron began losing power—the three Vector Computers give their computer power to Vector Sigma-and left Cybertron.
 
In order to get more energy, Optimus Prime took Recon to look for energy on an uninhabited planet. He and his Autobot got what they wanted but they weren't expecting attack by Megatron's Nemesis. The battle crashed landed—and turned me off.
 
-A-
 
T-1 stated, “Do you want to skip the weird animal Transformers that I saw for a short time?”
 
I replied, “Sure. I read it so many times that I got the gist of it. Optimus Primal projected the Autobot Matrix and Optimus Prime from a fake Megatron. According to my memory backs, Hound was near T-1 when Megatron attacked us in space, but Optimus Prime told me that found Hound on the other side of the your room. And I know what happen next—thought it takes eras later, we rested for a long time before Mt. Ark erupted and rebooted you and you rebuilt all Transformers on both side.”
 
T-1 replied, “Correct.”
 
I stated, “The last thing I recalled besides my volunteering to become a fake Decepticon, we getting my Transforming Cog input back in me after a month-long punishment for trying to steal Wheeljack's forbidden control chips—so we could get the Constructions on our side in 1991. The volunteering happened in December of 1992.”
 
T-1 replied, “Here's the scoop what's been going down with the War since that date.”
 
-T-
 
1993
 
 
Jan 2: Megatron and Prime are missing for a while after a chaotic battle near the Decepticons' Space Bridge. Red Alert, Prowl and Jazz share command of the Autobots, while Starscream takes command of the Decepticons.
Jan 12: The Neutrals steal the Decepticons' Universe Searcher in hopes of summoning a Neutrals to their side—but Soundwave had yet to give it an Engeron orb to power it. The Autobots got thanks to Mirage's illusions.
Feb 20: Soundwave's AM/FM Radio and CD-Player body is badly damaged—and a returned Megatron uses his tank form to steal a TV van for Soundwave.
March 10: Prime returns—in time—to deal with some Stopius when the Neutrals eaten Starscream's mutant Energon cubes.
March 21: Soundwave smashes into Recon and gets back the Universe Searcher from the Autobots. Wreck, Blaster's AM/FM Radio formation—rebuilt as a TV van.
April 20: The usual annual team-up between Cobra and the Decepticons. This time, Cobra was give use the Decepticons' Universe Searcher to find another possible Cobra leader—but they were surprise by getting another Cobra Commander—much to the original ones shock. Despite two Cobra Commanders, the Autobots and G.I. Joe had no problems stopping both sides.
June 19: Prime visits the U.N.
July 4: “The Big Rest” starts.
 
1994-1995
 
 
Nothing much happens besides Wheeljack putting in Solid Hologram Drivers in all Autobots in June 1994 and the usual Cobra-Decepticon team up in August 1995. Prime visited the U.N on July 26, 1994 & August 19, 1995.
“The Big Rest” continues.
 
1996-1997
 
Nothing much happens besides Prime's visit to the U.N. on August 9, 1996 and August 10, 1996.
“The Big Rest” continues.
 
1998-2005
 
Nothing much happens beside Prime Annual Visits to the U.N. on the following dates: July 4, 1998; Sept. 14, 1999; December 22, 2000; June 14, 2001; April 19, 2002; Feb. 19, 2003; Oct. 25, 2004, and July 1, 2005.
“The Big Rest” continues
 
 
2006
 
Jan 10-Jan 25: The Big Rest ends. Soundwave leads a large army of Decepticons on Washington, D.C. and large army of Autobots leaded by Optimus Prime deal with him.
April: A secret Cobra/Decepticon plot is discovered by Bumblebee. It takes all month for the Autobots and G.I. Joe to figure out what's been going on—but successfully end the secret plot.
July 27: Prime's Visit to the U.N.
August 28: Soundwave takes the over television airwaves. A strange battle happens—but the Autobots are successfully in getting the television airwaves freed up.
Dec 19: G.I. Joe finds one of Starscream's hidden labs.
 
2007
 
April 10: Prime Visits U.N.
May 10: Megatron attacks Sony to steal enough PS2 and PSP to control all of Earth's missiles. The Autobots are able to get them back to Sony, but some of them got stomped on in royal rumble.
May 19: For fun, Soundwave decide to drive T-1 crazy by using the Universe Searcher to locate other T-1 and have T-1 unfairly trick the Transformers. The T-1(s) was quite annoyed by this.
June 10: After Starscream uses one of her inventions to melt the brains of Dinobots', Wheeljack unveiled new brain chips for them.
NEW - June 20: The Decepticons pull the electric wools over the Autobots eyes.
NEW - June 20: Wheeljack rebuilds Merge after Megatron shots her fake Decepticon.
 
 
-A-
 
 
Well, I know all about the usual Prime visits and the Cobra-Decepticons team-ups. I did join in a few of them. I was wondering how smart the Dinobots are now. I heard a strange noise—and thought it might be Laserbeak using her laser to get something from us—but then I saw a yellow and gray Tyrannous Rex robot walked in—it was Grimlock, the leader of the Dinobots

Grimlock asked “Merge, is that you?”
 
I replied, “Yes. But you not speaking like you were a cave bot, like I know you did.”
 
Grimlock remarked, “Dr. Jackie decided to up our voices.”
 
I replied, “Most likely because the other Autobots were getting tired of hearing your squad sound a cave bot clan.”
 
Grimlock laughed—it was the noise I heard. Grimlock sighed, “Sorry, my laugh is a little annoying—and the most worry warts on P's side—think it's same like those M's jerk laser attacks.”
 
I said, “It's happens.”
 
-A-
 
Well, I'm bored. Well, I recalled--from what's been happing while I was being use as a puppet on a television show—that Wheelie, a.k.a Wheeljack, a.k.a the Autobots' mad scientist, put Solid Hologram Drivers inside of all Autobots. I wonder if he did me while rebuilding me.
 
This time, the transforming wasn't stiff-and I become my car mode pretty easy—I burned rubber to the outside. It seemed to a nice day—and I know of a little lake near by that I can take a look. I acted the Solid Hologram Driver system. The lake showed me that my Solid Hologram Driver was a dirty blonde-hair teenage girl with United Kingdom eye-glasses wearing a mud brown T-shirt that read “I Rather Be Reading.” It's pretty good, but I thought I got the bottom of the barrel—until I saw old fashion yellow Volkswagen Beetle with a dark hair teenage boy with a yellow shirt and blue ripped jeans. On the yellow T-shirt read: “Bee Rocks”
 
I radioed, “Bumblebee, is that you?”
 
Bumblebee's radio replied, “Yes. Who's on the radio?”
 
I radioed back, “I'm Merge.”
 
Bumblebee's radio remarked, “Wheelie's crazy is he?”
 
I radioed back, “If he any more crazy, he would've been a Decepticon.”

After Bumblebee's friendly laugh—a good one, consider I got Wheeljack's mad doctor laugh and Grimlock's laser-like laugh in less then one Earth hours--I saw the teenage boy hologram disable—and the Volkswagen Beetle under going a transforming turn the robot Bumblebee. I turned off the S.H.D. and transformed myself back to robot mode. We talk about a lot of stuff for a while—mostly how the city changed since my when I was turned into Galavatron for a puppet show. Central City got a lot bigger then since when the Recon crashed landed into Mt. Ark. I was bored, so I returned into by car form and turn on the S.H.D.—and drive off in the direction of Central City, which is directly south of Mt. Ark.
 
It was bigger then I thought it would be. I was getting lost in the new roads—when I discover a familiar sign: Sparkplug's Auto Center. It looked like a lull was hitting the place. Three people are chatting as she drove into the parking lot. Two of them were dress in dark yellow uniform—I know them as Sparkplug and Spike. The third man was dressed in a red and blue plaid outfit and blue jeans—and his white hat had the Autobots' sign on it. All three turned to them. On the road outside was a huge red/white semi-truck with a gray trailer with the Autobot logo on it.
 
The man stated, “I see that the mad doctor is up to his old Autobot tricks.”
 
I shouted, “Optimus Prime!”
 
Sparkplug and Spark stared at me like they saw a ghost of friend.
 
Spike stated, “Merge?”
 
I replied, “That's right!”
 
-TBC-
 
Since I need to explain now the Transformers come to be in my universe—loosely base on G1 universe, I used Merge as an Autobot historian. I forget to mention in the story that all Autobot that transform into Earthly automobiles and aircrafts got the Solid Hologram Driver inserted into them. Omega Supreme and the Dinobots are the only expect to this S.H.D. rule. Omega Supreme is a battle station/space ship for the Autobots, and the Dinobots transform into dinosaurs. I did not like the idea that the Quintesses were the one that built the Cybertron robots in the first place—so decided to make them—for lacks of better words—a space version of a black market.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker