Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Merge ❯ Trouble ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Merge”
Part 3 - “Trouble”
By Dr. Thinker
 
 
The man stated, “I see that the mad doctor is up to his old Autobot tricks.”
 
I shouted, “Optimus Prime!”
 
Sparkplug and Spark stared at me like they saw a ghost of friend.
 
Spike asked, “Merge?”
 
I replied, “That's right!”
 
Sparkplug was thinking with a bit of a frown on this face. This frown means: fake Autobot by Decepticons—usually the Construsticons being the robot builders. Spike was rolling his eyes, a bit annoyed by his father.
 
I requested, “So what's the question you got on the mind, Sparkplug?”
 
Sparkplug commanded, “If you are really Merge, you be able to name the punishment you got in the aftermath when you stole Wheeljack's control discs for the Construsticons.”
 
I sighed as answered, “My transforming cog was removed, so I was stuck in a car mode.”

Sparkplug's frown turned to smile as he stated, “Welcome back.”
 
I muttered a “Thank you” at Sparkplug, and then asked Optimus Prime the following question: “Can you tell what's been going on?”
 
A black and gray semi-truck with a trailer with a purple Decepticon logo on it, that trailer truck was the leader of the Stunticons: Motormaster.
 
What in the name of Primus was he doing, I didn't have to wait long to find out. A human report over the radio revealed that a purple, gray and black Transformer had stolen a ruby from Central City's History of The Art Museum.
 
Prime commanded, “Let's roll!”
 
-A-
 
With the help of the other Autobot back at base, we were able to discover that all Stunticons were having to a small island off the cost of Florida. I joined Prime and the other Autobots, taking out by plasma pistol out. The Protectbots were battling the Stunticons. Jazz, Bumblebee, Prowl and Hound were battling against Soundwave's tape monsters—somehow he got his own cassette player body repaired. Blaster and his tapes were taking the fight to the Soundwave. Mirage, Smokescreen, Sideswipe and Tracks were driving the follow Decepticons up the wall—more figuratively then literally: Starscream, Ramjet, Skywarp, Dirge, and Thrust. Prime was in—for lack of a better Earth or Cybertron words---a no-hold bar Astro-wresting match, with Megatron. I took out my laser gun and took potshots of any Decepticons when I could.
 
Let's just say, if Megatron's little army didn't attack us I would never feel the usual routine like an Autobot. I was wondering what Mega-trash's little is plan was....
 
Soundwave was tosses out random Transformers names—mostly Autobots, but Mega replied was usually a no. But then I heard Soundwave stated, “There's a ugly green Autobot that I don't know the name of—but the face is kind of familiar.”
 
Megatron was a little floored, but he grinned, “I can't see here—but I think that Autobot will be a good test of this weapon.”

I wonder what happen it was…..when it happen it—I blackout just as Megatron remarked the usual “Retreat” line.
 
-D-
 
Starscream was a little annoyed by Megatron as she shouted, “You should have let us turn those Autobots into scrap metal!!”
 
Megatron retorted, “If this machine is the same machine that Cobra Commander used on the G.I. Joe, they will be NO Autobots to for you to EVEN dent!”
 
Megatron laughed for a bit. Starscream hated Megatron's laugh, but sighed as he transformed into her jet mode and took off for Decepticons' headquarters with her follow Cons.
 
-A-
 
I saw a human in front me. He was working on an very dark green automobile.
 
I called, “Sparkplug.”
 
Sparkplug called, “Optimus Prime. Merge has awake “

Optimus was taller then I was. Usually I come up to his knee, but now I'm only past his feet.
 
I stated, “That Mega-crumb turned me into a toy!”
Optimus transformed into his truck mode and commanded, “That wasn't Wheeljack's finding—but you might want to look into a mirror.”
 
I walked a little nervous and a little angry—and looking into Optimus cab's mirror, and discover that I become a human. The human looked like my solid hologram driver. Dirty-blonde hair girl with United Kingdom-type eyeglasses, but instead of my usually solid hologram driver's shirt, I was in a green cat-suit similar to my metal body color. On the cat-suit
 
Getting a little antsy, I asked, “So I'm a human.”
 
Optimus transformed slowly back into his robot mode and stated, “Yes. It's seemed that Megatron's weapon splintered you into metal side and spark side.”
 
I looked closer at the green automobile. It was my alter-mode. I head a strange noise. Sparkplug told me that it might be my stomach telling me that I'm hungry. Lucky, Spike was grilling some chicken meat outside. As I eat—odd for some that usually take fuel for her meals—Prime collected a few Transformers to locate Megatron and get the weapon from him and if it's merge me back my to my original form. Surprising, my metal-half was still able to transform. One of the few Autobots left behind, Ratchet warned me that if I my metal sir will be a little more breakable without my spark side. I was bored, so I was going thought the files on T-1.
 
-T-
 
The first file I open turned out to a familiar screen from the past. I think it was the just after the time those Neutrals nut first landed: “Don't talk to me, Optimus Prime, I'm just not in the mood for a chat.” That line was sided by the one Neutral that leads—but I thought I read a history figure on that one Cybertron. I looked up the Decepticons Air Commanders and got the two plants: Earth and Cybertron. I opened the Cybertron file—and a lot of Cybertron names were dropped—and moved down to the bottom of the list. One named was the file was dark red—I founded that out when we looked up the Combaticons when they were created, it's means they had annoyed a very powerful enemy—usually Megatron himself. The file had something about Nightmare. They were only one file. It was audio file of first Decepticon Air Commander: Nightmare being the first of Megatron's air commander. She was a black Cybertron jet that used missile to knock the first Autobots for a loop—but her pals, the Cybertron jet version of the Stunticons: Vortex, Blast-Off, Onslaught, Swindle, and Brawl. Nightmare had an ego that would make Starscream's ego look smaller then atom—and that annoyed the future Stunticons—and they framed her for a back-attack. Soon after that, this group was tried to pull on Megatron—and was locked up in the Decepticon mind prison until Starscream freed them. Soundwave and Shockwave despite being very different Cybertron--logically believed that Nightmare was dead—the audio speaking of the word: “Transform” was similar to how the leader of the Neutrals done it. I looked up Neutrals—but I didn't find much of information—expect that all Neutrals on Cybertron went into logic comma. I found something odd—a file on Stopius. It contained much of the information that I knew—expect two thing I didn't know—first that Neutrals locked out their Cybertron alter-modes—in order to by-pass security drones underneath both Autobots' and Decepticons' headquarters—and second, Shockwave had voice analyzing of the leader of the Neutrals to be Nightmare. This was—according to him—totally illogic—but his voice analyzing systems are usually 92 percent correct with—but he is error ratio is 8%.
 
-A-
 
I must have fall asleep, because when I awaked two humans were standing over me. One was dressed in a blue uniform with the Autobot logo and the other human was dressed in black version of Cobra Commander's uniform, but inside of the usual Cobra symbol, the was the purple Decepticon logo.
 
I squealed, “What in the name of Cybertron had happen to you?”
 
The black-dressed Cobra Commander looked had Megatron's voice revealed the following: “Starscream got a little carry away with her last weapon she took from the G.I. Joe's Weapons of Cobra Museum. She found a Cobra Commander created a fake weapon as a bait to trap the G.I. Joe, it didn't work on them—but Starscream modified that fake weapon which would split any Cybertron into metal side and spark side. After a test on you—Merge—if you wonder why I know you name now, Laserbeak was sent after we return back to HQ. Prime and a few of his follow Autobots showed up—and we used the weapon—and during the battle, two laser beams from Superion's and Brutus's weapons hit it. It exploded the weapon—and all combats got splintered into spark side.”
 
Prime added, “It was totally confusing—surprising even the Protectbots and the Construsticons, who were out of the range of the weapon. Both of them are collecting the metal sides—with the exception of my semi-truck and Megatron's gun.” He paused to point to a weapon on Megatron's human belt—it was a Walter-type gun with the Decepticon logo on it, and then continued speaking, “We stuff the entire comatose spark sides inside my semi-truck side and drive back here to figure out what's happen—I need you help.”
 
I stated, “Merge, reporting for duty, Prime!”
 
-A-
 
Ratchet, Wheeljack, Megatron and Prime started looking over the sleepy-looking spark side. It was rough—going—it was stuff to figure out which side was which, when they were look-like coma—or worse--dead humans —that had suits with no-logo. Ratchet, Wheeljack, Megatron and Prime started looking over the sleepy-looking spark side. We were able to figure out that the brown jaguar was Ravage, the twin parrots were Laserbeak and Buzzsaw, and the twin toys were the Rumble and Frenzy. We were stop for a moment when Stopius appeared us—they ask if they can help us—Prime and Mega told her to join Protectbots and Construsticons in locating the metal sides. After she awaked—someone crawled up—and started yanking 20 miles per hour—Megatron assumed it was the Princess, Starscream. Starscream tried to the blame on Megatron, but another annoyed figure: a 1980 hard rock DJ who wanted his metal body back (Soundwave) joined Megatron in vocal beating of Starscream which ended with Megatron threaten to merge with his gun mode, transform into robot mode and stopped him. Starscream rolled his eyes and put kept a silent act. With Soundwave with her able to remove and sport the Decepticons and the Autobots sparks side. By the new time we were finished: Gears, Brawn, Windcharger, Cliffjumper and Bumblebee were sitting by each other, they looked like pre-teen boys dressed in their common color T-shirt with the Autobot logo on them. Ironhide, Prowl, the Autobot twins: Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, Mirage, Tracks, Tailgate, and Jazz looked like human adults dressed in their common jump-suit similar to my cat-suit with the Autobot logo on it. Next in the order, Soundwave was trying to stop the turbo-jets of his cassette trips—and not very successfully at it. Across from him was Blaster—as if he was a human from the 1960s'—who was doing well with his own tapes: Rewind (a human), Steeljaw (a cat), Muse (a wolf), and Lookout (a bird). Skylight and his Airalbots were turned into human jet pilots in full white suits while across from them, Starscream's teammates on the Decepticons' air forces were giving him more grief then he got from Megatron for turning them into humans—and they were dress in full purple uniform. Not to far from, where rejects from a crook human gang were yanking on. They were the Stunitcons's spark side.
 
Megatron yelled, “I WANT SOME QUITNESS!”
 
Everyone turned to Megatron with her a shocked face or a annoyance face on her or his body. Starscream muttered, “Go join our friends outside.”
 
Long Haul, the Construsticons, was driving in—literally—he was in his dump-track mode as he radioed, “Well, good news for you. We finally got very metal side grouped in Autobots and Decepticons. The bad is—well, I show you”. He paused for a moment to dump random pile of junk on the floor—and transformed into his robot mode. Ratchet and Wheeljack sighed—they liked to keep the Recon clean up-they are always. They had tried to put sponges on the Dinobots' feet—but after they returned during a rainstorm, they give up trying to clean up after the Dinobots. “Starscream's weapon is now ancient history—in more then one way!”
 
At that point, Duke, the leader of the G.I. Joe called, and Wheeljack and Ratchet had a item of how to do. Joined by Hook, they started to creating the machine modified Starscream's weapon. Soon, it was done. The Neutrals threaten any Autobot or Decepticons tricks will shoot on sight on sight. Everyone got their merged back together—the leader were of course the last one—much to the Neutrals relief.
 
-A-
 
After Megatron and his goons left, the leader of the Neutral started talking.
 
Prime stated, “Start your name.”
 
The leader of the Neutral replied, “I was Nightmare.”
 
The red robot, Ironhide, remarked in his southern-like voice, “That's impossible. She's dead. She was done in by the Cyber-version of those blasted Combaticons—and she turned into a cyber-space jet.”
 
Another member of the Neutrals remarked, “She was Nightmare. She moved deep and deeper into Cybertron. She ended up in our part of the metal planet—when she found us—she allowed us to remove her transforming cogs.”
 
The yellow Auto twin, Sunstroke muttered the follow, “Then how come that she can merge with you guys to form Stopius?”
 
The ex-Nightmare replied, “We added non-machines cogs to our bodies that allow us to merge to Stopius. When Prime's team and Megatron's team left Earth, we thought that we could get to the Ark's logo, wreck them—but we crashed landed, and earthquake awaken us—but the teams were repaired by your computer—T1 by the time we were awaken.”
 
Prime questioned, “So why are you?”
 
The ex-Nightmare replied, “Well, you see. We been discovering our original plan isn't working—and we decided to join a side.”
 
Prime questioned, “Or you planning on re-joining Megatron's Decepticons flunkies…..or join us?”
 
The ex-Nightmare answered, “We had a voting—and we had decided to join you, but our original cog are on Cybertron—and I used mine to make Megatron think I was dead. He's mostly painted in gold and framed. So we need a new machines form—and we decided on Earth's water machines, thought I need a big machine—I make the middle portion of Stopius.”
 
Merge replied, “Wheeljack can help you decide on your machines forms, but I had an idea for your team….the Hydrobots.”
 
The ex-Nightmare replied, “That's a pretty good name. But what's does in Cybertron does Hydro means?
 
Merge replied, “It's an ancient Earth term meaning water.”
 
-TBC-
 
From this point on, you are going to get TECH SPECES of different Transformers. This starting one is the story's namesake, Merge.
 
NAME: Merge
SPECIES: Cybertronian Transformer
AGE: 1 Cybertron Era. (This is equal to 10 Earth years.)
GENDER: Female
SIDE: Autobot
FUNCTION: Historian
MOTTO: “History repeats—especially when dealing with Cybertronian history”
HISTORY: Merge is the youngest Autobot on the team. She was created by Vector Beta before Prime launched the “Recon”.
PERSONALITY: When not in patrolling for or in battle against Decepticon forms, Merge is usually doing researching on anything dealing with history—in all forms: books, movie, television, music. She's quite then a mouse but when she as a idea to help, she takes all measure to do what she does—even if that means disobeying orders—with very digresses of success or failures. When the Autobots were reawakened on Earth, Merge had decided to become the historian—studying up on both Cybertron and Earth history.
WEAPON: Merge's main weapon, a laser gun fires laser at 200 MPH.
SPECIAL POWER: Telekinesis. She loves to tosses smaller Decepticons (think Soundwave's tapes) into other Decepticons.
MACHINE MODE: Merge transforms into a green Chevy Malibu-like car. She can go up to 300 MPH per hour. She loves to crash into larger Decepticons.
SOLID HOLOGRAM DRIVER: A dirty-hair blonde hair with United-Kingdom type eyeglasses dressed in a green T-suit that reads “I Rather Be Reading”, blue jeans, and sneakers.
WEAKNESS: Her telekinesis power only works at short range. When she's in a hurry, she is very noisy. Her front end of her car mode is very fragile—and with her love of crashing into Decepticons—she's always in Ratchet's repair bay for a while.