Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Merge ❯ Weirdness ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]


“Merge”
Part 4 -- “Weirdness”
By Dr. Thinker
 
 
I was driving down a coast-line—it was pretty good—but I know somewhere out in the sea was the Decepticons' major Earth headquarters. Surprising, Red Alert, the most paranoid member of the Autobot forces was with me. He was in his red and white Fire Department Chief Car. His Solid Hologram Driver was a very worried-looking fire chief. Autobots love to make him—for lack of better humans words—sweat bullets.
 
I radioed, “You know I was missing for a while.”
 
Red Alert radioed, “You are not like a group like: Gears, Cliffjumper or Mirage. Prime told me that you volunteered for the humans' show. You more like the following group: Wheeljack, Ratchet, and Beachcomber.”
 
Worried, I asked over my radio, “Why are watching Gears, Cliffjumper, or Mirage?”
 
Red Alert replied via his own radio. “Merge, Gears is always is talking insulting all Autobots behind my back—I heard rumors from Prowl and Jazz that he insulted Prime a few times. Cliffjumper is a little too fast on the up for my gas tank to like-he uses fuel up like it's going out of style. And of course, Mirage's is our resident spy.”

I stated over my radio, “What about Bumblebee—he's a spy too.”
 
Red Alert stopped, transformed into his robot mode, and started to laugh. I transformed to my robot mode to knock some cents into Red Alert—but by the time I finished my transformer, Red Alert had stopped laughing. “Bumblebee is our scout—not a spy. Now, let's transform back to our machine modes and get back to patrolling for Decepticons. ”
 
-A-
 
Lucky, I didn't have to deal with Red Alert after words, the Red Alert laugh indecent and that Decepticon weapon that splintered Transformers into their metal sides and spark sides. My patrol partner for this time period was a more friendly-type—it was a blue buggy with black roll bars. This buggy was Beachcomber, a fellow Autobot. We were patrolling near a usual area. The Construsticons were working…and their radio were over heating—but they were—for lack of better humans' words—whining their metal heads off. They were whining about the usual stuff: Megatron, Soundwave Starscream, the Decepticon jets, the Combaticons, the Stunticons, Autobots, Earth, Cybertron, and—yes, believe or not—themselves. They were building something, but I was not Bumblebee or Mirage, but I was crashed into by a red car:
 
Beachcomber stated, “That was Dead End.”
 
Dead End was a red sport car that is member of Motormaster's little stunt nuts, Stunticons. In an attempt to discover a Decepticon plot, the Autobot know as Cliffjumper played that role. Dead End forms the left arm of Menasor.
 
I muttered, “Just wanted I wanted. It must be my lucky day.”
 
Dead End replied, “And I thought you didn't give a care about me!”
 
I threaten, “Go chew up an electric wire, you slug-ball!”
 
-A-
 
I can't believe it. One stupid little remarked—and Dead End is trying to make me his girlfriend. Megatron going to have a laughing fit you could hear all the way to Cybertron. I was able to lose him somewhere in the Texas and I quickly hide trailed back to the Recon. I stopped I saw Stopius and the Superion. He was looking a little blue and gray—then he usually white and black self. Stopius transformed into the five Hydrobots as the Superion transformed back into the five Airalbots.
 
I stated, “I guess you guys were testing out the Hydrobots' battle systems on Prime's order.”

Sliverbolt remarked, “Merge, you are half right. It was a testing, but it was orders from Red Alert. Oh, the former Nightmare has a new name.”
 
The ex-Nightmare added, “Now, my name is Siren.”
 
I mouthed out, “Not bad” at Siren.
 
Jazz rushes up, “You late. Prowl and Ironhide are having spark attacks,” He paused and asked the following question, “Where have you been?”
 
I muttered, “Just escaping a Decepticon in love mode.”
 
Jazz heard me, because I saw Jazz wobbled for a moment, and he asked, “So which one?”
 
I answered, “Dead End”
 
 
-D-
 
Soundwave computed, “This is insane then usual then us.”
 
Starscream grinned as she asked, “Has Megatron got is 100th idea to get energy from the Earth core to drestory those Autobots?”
 
Soundwave replied, “Dead End has a crush on an Autobot. Merge is that Autobot.”
 
The entire Decepticon Air Force laughed their wings off. Starscream sending a hour seeing if Soundwave would give a chuckle about Dead End, but she did hear the demon-like laugh of Megatron.
 
-A-
 
Beside my recharge table, my room was filled with books of all shapes and sizes—enough to make Jazz's CD collection look small—and let me tell you Jazz's CD collection is over a zillion CDs—from the 1950's rock and roll to present day pop songs. It was lost when I heard groaning. It must be Gears, the Autobot that is always complaining. Huffler may complain at first, but he will surprise you, but Gears you always get complaining—not matter what. According to Bumblebee, Gears, was like that even back on Cybertron.
 
Gears walked in the room, he was muttering something about the other laughing about a Decepticon in love with Autobot. We talked about it—and Gears and I come to the solution that Dead End has crush on me—and it will disappear. I decide to recharged myself—and see what develops over the next few days
 
 
-A-
 
It was about five months after getting hit by Dead End. Prime had owned Bumblebee to find out why Dead End was guarding the Constructions, since that team can form the make the most dangerous of all Decepticons gestalt teams: Devastor. Bumblebee had revealed that the Decepticons had been building smaller HQ for their three gestalt team. The one that Dead End was guarding was for the Stunticons. It turns out that Hook and followed Constructions had out-do their best, hidden under the Earth, were bases for each of one base for each of the Decepticon gestalt team. Recently, the Stunticons were order to get parts for a new Megatron weapon or item, and we were surprised at their hidden base which was a stunt track. It was one crazy battle—I can't recall who or what I hit—but I think I hit more Autobots then Decepticons—but I think I hit Dead End a few times. As we were leaving I think I heard Dead End growing that he hates all Autobots. At least, he's back to normal—for a Decepticon. After Prowl dropped off the items at the Central City's Police Department, we went back to the Recon for the Cybertronian version of the three R's—rest, relax and repairs.
 
 
-TBC-
 
Well, that's it for this chapter! For the shortness of this chapter—I'm giving you a very long tech spec to make up for it…..last time it was a Autobot. This time it's a Decepticon—Starscream!
NAME: Starscream
SPECIES: Cybertronian Transformer
AGE: 55 Cybertron Years
GENDER: Female
SIDE: Decepticon
FUNCTION: Air Commander
MOTTO: “Ashes are the key to victory.”
HISTORY: Before she meet Megatron she was a small time crook with her pals, Thundercracker and Skywarp, afterwards, she become a very well-known figure head in the Decepticon rank for being ruthless in both modes..
PERSONALITY: Most Autobots that met her state the following: “She's one fuse short of a fuse box”, and she has a temper to match that phrase. Lucky for the Autobots, Megatron is usually the only one that can get her to past her usual regular mind set.
WEAPON: Starscream loves her weapons. Her favorite in robot mode is her null laser. Her favorite in machine mode is her cluster bombs that can shake up both Autobots and Decepticons. She also has heat-seeking missiles and a regular Decepticon laser gun.
SPECIAL POWER: None noted.
MACHINE MODE: Starscream transforms into a fighter jet. He can travel to the invisible border between Earth's air space and outer space. She can reach the speed of Mach 1.
WEAKNESS: Going past the invisible between Earth's air and outer space, ruins her control systems for a few hours. Her temper has gotten a lot of Decepticon enemies—especially Megatron. Her take-over of the leader of the Decepticons usually backfires on her in various degrees.

STARSCREAM
'S TECH NUMBERS:
 
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5