Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Merge ❯ Memories: Part 1 ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Merge”
Part 4 -- “Memories: Part 1”
By Dr. Thinker
 
 
Soundwave in his original cassette player body was looking like at a new weapon that Megatron was holding, “What on Cybertron is that thing?”
 
The item in question looked like the glass portion of the Transfixer that Megatron tried to use against the Autobots—but it was seemed to have jet wings.
 
Megatron smiled, “About ten months ago, Starscream's latest plan to remove me from the head figure of the Decepticon army backfired—she invented this—it will lock an Autobot in its' own brain chip until they have figure a out a way to undo it.”

Soundwave asked, “Have you tested it yet?”
 
Megatron had smile on his faces as he asked the following, “Did you see the statue in the waiting room?” Megatron paused to see Soundwave's head nodded, “It's not a statue, but a memory-locked Starscream. She's going to out soon—both she and I know that that fastest way out of this is look though his or her own memories.”
 
Soundwave asked the final question for now, “Which Autobot is your target?”
 
Megatron replied with devilishly tone on his voice box, “Optimus Prime!”
 
-A-
 
It was another normal day at the Recon. After that weird battle at the Stunticons' new base, things are if back to normal with some little or no Decepticon attack. The last was just a few day. The “jets” had planned to attack to the Alaska oil pipeline—but likely for the oil company that did that job—the “jets” failed. The “jets” are the Autobots' slang for Starscream and his crooked wing-mates: Skywarp, Thundercracker, Dirge, and Ramjet.
 
I just awaked from my 12-hour recharging map, when I heard guns, rants, and transforming joints, I come out to my room to see Bumblebee carrying a damaged Buzzsaw.
 
I asked, “What in the name of Primus is going on here?”
 
Bumblebee groaned, “Don't really know the why of this—but Megatron and his Decepticon fruitcakes has lunch attack. Not counting the `Big Rest', Megatron had attacked the Recon at least once a year, but there is new twist to the attack—Soundwave is battling Prime right out the entrance ramp.”
 
I raced though out of the Recon into the open dessert near the Recon. Prime was battling Soundwave, while I saw Megatron was hidden in a rock, holding a weapon. I computed Megatron was planning on drestory Optimus Prime with the weapon, transformed into car, and hit him right in the chest—destroying the weapon.
 
What's wrong?
What's going on here?
Why I'm not hearing Megatron giving those Decepticon flunkies the usual “retreat” command…..
 
-D-
 
Megatron commanded, “Decepticon, retreat!”
 
The Decepticon air command transformed into their fighter jet forms and took off. Skywarp's cockpit had stored Soundwave in cassette player mode and Ramjet's cockpit carrying the broken Buzzsaw. Megatron usually takes a race on Thundercracker, but right now was underneath Starscream in his gun mode.
 
If Megatron was human right now, he will be rolling his eyes, asked “What was that explosion?”
 
Starscream replied, “That was—what the humans called Dead Man switch-but what we Cybertron call a fail-safe program—just in the Autobots got it or damaged it. That Autobot is now locked in the same mode I was.”
 
Megatron grinned devilishly as he remarked, “Good thing, Starscream. At least you DID something RIGHT for a change!!”

Starscream joked, “You know a Decepticon could take that the wrong way.”
 
-A-
 
Optimus Prime stated, “What's Merge's problem?”
 
Ratchet replied, “According to T-1, that machine Megatron was holding in his hands put Merge into locked her in her brain chip. She won't be much help with us for now. If she's a smart, she will figure out how to escape…..in the meantime, Megatron will be busy plotting something else. I can't do anything else to her inside--I might make it even worse.”
 
Optimus Prime stated, “Just repair the outside. We worried about the inside later.”
 
Ratchet groaned, “Ok.”
 
-A-
I must me in my different version of the stasis lock that the Cybertrons were first crashed landed. Well, I have nothing better to do—so I'm going to unearth my memories—now to locate them…..
 
Well, I must be in the audio area. I heard Ratchet and Optimus Prime talking about me—as well as T-1's beeps—as well as other Autobots. Well, I let them worried about my outside, while I handle the insides.
 
To the human eye, our brain chip may look like a smaller version of our sparks, but it can hold more data then any computer on Earth. The best holders of the data I know are Blaster and Soundwave. They were original Cybertron forms were Cybertron Data Towers—allowing them to vision and computer data as well as audio data.

Well, as Blaster or Jazz might say—let's get this clip show on the road…..
 
-A-
 
 
A golden orb or ball of some kind was above me as my spark was part in my own body. It intoned, “I am Vector Sigma. Before Cybertron was, I was.”

Vector Sigma is the giver of spark for most—if not all
Transformers, some Transformers—believed that it was either created by the Terrains or the Quintesses. It's seemed Vector Sigma had made a ramp—and I transformed into a middle-size purple Cybertron land machine and head out into the word….
 
Of course, I was attacked by three mysterious air jets—one red, one black and one blue-- but a white crane machine showed up. “Go away you rejects from weapon factory.”

The red air- jet groaned in a female voiced replied, “Jazz, we got to stop meeting like this.”
 
Jazz replied, “So what's up, Princess Starscream of the Decepticon Army.” He paused to see the jets transformed into a robot and asked, “Any temp to remove Megatron from power, yet?”
 
Starscream yelled, “No Autobots carries about my business with Megatron.”
 
Jazz transformed into his robot mode—and have a battle that sent Starscream transforming and flying off. Jazz transformed back into his white crane machine mode and open up the back door, and allow me to enter him.
 
He entered—and told me all about Icaon, the Autobots' major city and headquarters. After he dropped me off, he want over two Autobots, a red and blue robot and a black and sliver one. I heard what they were saving as I left.

Jazz replied, “Prime, the northern hemisphere of Cybertron is blacker then the inside of a drive shaft.”
 
I heard Prime stated, “If we don't find a new type of energy soon, no one is going to win this war.”

I didn't hear anymore then that—but I heard that everyone single Autobot in the city was itching for Optimus Prime to find energy, come back, and get rid of Megatron and his Decepticons
. As we slipping up some Energon sticks, Prime told us that he was heading out to hunt down a new kind of energy—and everyone was itching. We took off—not knowing what we were in store for us
 
We were—attacked by Megatron and his Decepticon—and went into static lock soon after we crashed landed on an uninhabited planet….
 
-A-
 
My form was different—and I feel stiffer then usual. I saw a lot of other cars, trucks, vans. I know only one thing, Prime was in robot mode. We transformed into our robot modes—despite a red Autobot logo painted on me by T-1 and my new car mode—I was still the same Transformer that I was before the crash land.

Optimus Prime was acting each one of us functions, they performed. When it come to me,
I remarked, “I don't know, Prime. I'm new here.”

He nodded and asked
, “What's your name?”
 
I replied, “Merge.”
 
Prime stated, “Don't worry too much, you may find something to do while we look around the planet.”
 
-A-

Sometime had past—and the Autobots pulled up to the Recon crashing landing site, and two human got out of Bumblebee's new car formation. It turned out they were Sparkplug and Spike—“humans”—the major race of the world—the world called “Earth”. I saw Spike trying to get something about Cybertron
out of Hound—who had transformed into his new Earth mode—a light green army jeep. He used his hologram to make a fake human.

Spike asked, “Who is he?”
 
Hound replied, “He's a no body. He's just a hologram.”

Spike replied, “Cold trick.”
 
I entered—and showed my telekinesis power to the humans, but Mirage did his what-we-become know as the disappearing-reappearing- transporting trick, making him the winner in the show-off contest. All well, I decide to hang around the Recon for a while. For a while, I thought the Autobots might have taken off more they can intake—but Ratchet saw Mirage smiled. It turned that Mirage saved the day by disappearing into the Decepticons' new spaceship and blasting the spaceship's control padding, allow the Decepticons to—what we assumed was—a sleep with the turbo-fishes.

-A-
 
It was few days later, we got a good news and some bad news—the good news was that all government of Earth countries have agreed to give energy that we need to go back and refuel Cybertron for getting rid of the Decepticons. The bad news was a—human might called a Catch-22-covered to be that the ship's Cyberium was drain out—and it can fly with out it—and the only place to get it is Cybertron—and it's very flammable—and since we landed in a volcano-we stuck on Earth.
 
Also, we got bad news four month later, the Decepticons did get drestory—and decide to conquer Earth instead of Cybertron.
 
As for me, I decided to become a historian—looking up files and stuff for the Autobots—both for Cybertron and Earth. Prime approved of that.
 
--TBC--
 
Next Time: More memories from Merge's brain chip: The fan-favorites Dinobots and Devastor shows up. Since I give you too much this time, I'm dropping the Tech Spec for now. I give you TWO after the next chapter, the leaders of both sides: Optimus Prime and Megatron.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker