Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Merge ❯ Memories ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Merge”
“Memories: Part 2”
By Dr. Thinker
 
-A-
 
It was a few months after I started becoming a historian for Optimus Prime. The Decepticons had finished making their space bridge and we have a few dealing with it—but so far, we having luck against them-but Wheeljack was worried—we may have good luck—but everyone's luck drives out sooner or later—and the Decepticon may get the upper-hand on us.
 
We were just talking about the Decepticons, when we felt a quake--which revealed that some strange rocks that looked like parts of some short of giant creature in part of the Recon. Ironhide and Sideswipe used their drills, while Brawn used his own two hands—and I used my telekinesis. About half-hour later, we had they was some strange giant creatures---but surprising at that time, Spike was there—and he revealed that they are fossil remains of dinosaurs. Wheeljack, Hound, Ratchet, Optimus Prime and I wanted to learn more these dinosaurs.

Hound, Wheeljack
, and I transformed and took Spike and Sparkplug to a history museum, where he showed us the dinosaurs—three dinosaurs. I thought I heard kid dress in gothic kid yelled, “That's what I call heavy metal!”

I'm a weird bot—that's for sure—my audio sensors must be playing tricks with me.
 
-A-
 
It was few days, later. Wheeljack stated as he showed Optimus Prime and the other Autobot three very ugly robots.
 
Wheeljack said, “And now follow Autobots, and especially Optimus Prime, it give me great pleasure to present...”
 
Windcharger, a sliver and red Autobot, asked, “Will you get to the point?”
 
Wheeljack replied, “Autobots--meet Dinobots.”
 
Bluestreak remarked, “Look at the size of those things.”
 
Ironhide yelled, “Great Cybertron!” as Prowl yelled, “Holy heterodyne!”
 
Wheeljack said, “Allow me to introduce Grimlock, Slag and Sludge.”
 
Huffler groaned, “Dinobots, huh? I thought you were supposed to make dinosaurs!” He added his groaning with a mocking laugh.
Usually, Ratchet is one cranky repair machine, but that time, he had a smile the size of Soundwave's robot body on his face as he stated, “Dinobots, transform.”
 
After a few minutes, the Dinobots become robot version of the three dinosaurs: a Tyrannous Rex (Grimlock), a Brontosaur (Slag), and a Stegosaur (Sludge). Now, Wheeljack usually want off a odd path—it's his motto: “Never let the enemy know what you doing”—and give three Dinobots simple brains much to like real dinosaurs. If I was him, I would have just given the Dinobots regular Transformers-like brains. Those simple brain morons put T-1 in a bad data.
 
After we got them shut down, we had to deal with Megatron's latest attack—and it was a dozy. We were stuck in Megatron's latest little invention---Energon Chains. Megatron was about to put laser beam thought all of us—when Wheeljack and Dinobots showed up. Megatron and his Decepticons battle the Dinobots while Wheeljack used Bluestreak's fire gun to dry off us—we fall into some water that fowl up our Cyrozanitz nerves—and used Sideswipe's bolt gun give us a bit of recharge—forcing the Decepticon to make a usual retreat. Back at “Recon”, the Wheeljack explained what he done with the Dinobots, created a little update for the Dinobots' brain, at that time, they spoke like ”cave bots” as Ironhide and Prowl remarked time-to time.
 
One day, I was coming back from an eastern coast patrol—and I meet the last two Dinobots—Snarl (a triceratops) and Swoop (a pterodactyl). They were similar to the rest of the Dinobots—speaking in caveman as much as Grimlock, Sludge, and Snarl. They were created to help Prime out with dealing with the Insecticons' little mind control ruin.
 
We had a few more battle with the Decepticons—but the biggest battle was when Megatron asked Optimus Prime to a old fashion duel. I was keeping an on T-1, when I discovered that Megatron had use all Decepticons' powers—and when I told on—Optimus Prime was very ANGRY with Megatron—and the entire Autobot attack
Megatron and his goons—and the result is that they had one nasty lava bath—I'm felt almost sorry for them—accent on “almost”—even Devastor—Megatron's new team of Constructions—lucky for Mirage's illusion—or we would been the one in the lava.
 
Well, the bad new is that somehow the Decepticons jerks got thought that in one piece. As the human say time to time again--“To add an insult into an injury”-- the Neutrals soon show up—giving us more then meet our vision banks.
 
-A-
 
Oh, next deal was holding us how handle it was to have a gestalt team with us. Omega Supreme had landed on Earth. He was effect with a strange problem. He attacked anyone that he spotted—Autobot, Decepticon, and even Neutral. He was tough to deal with—but we finally fixed him—and he turned his Prime—and said one word: “Sorry!”
 
With Omega on our side, the Decepticon tried to get Neutrals on their side—but they were even dump by Megatron or turned off for a time being by Starscream. Devastor had a few battle with Stopius—the merge form of the Neutrals—and even Neutral played the problem in a few missions in.
 
-A-
 
It was a good day. We got the super-fuel that government army cooked up—despite a little attempt my Megatron to get it. Around this time, Decepticons were stealing cars—and we didn't know what to think. Wheeljack had a theory that he was planning on making his own ground forces. It turned out that they were smaller one computer, but Prime assumed that Megatron was heading to Vector Sigma, the well-know of all computers. Vector Sigma was the one that created most Transformers—a few transformers were created by the other vectors.
 
It turned out that Megatron was getting tired us hogging the road-so he created the Stunticons.
 
After dealing with one of Soundwave's big bombs—he only uses them on Autobots and other Decepticons, and getting past those Guardians—we discoverer that Megatron did what he need to do on Earth.
 
I groaned, “Oh, chips! Earth is really in for it! I feel like painting a Decepticon flag in every country on Earth. What I wouldn't give to have air force with us.”
 
Optimus Prime remarked, “Megatron is placing on fighting us on the road, but we fight in the air.” He turned to our host, Alpha Tron, an old red and gray robot that might have been created centuries ago—either early or late Quintesses my not-so-humble opinion. “Are those shuttle craft still functioning?”

Alpha Tron replied, “I think so—might be a little dusty.”
 
I stated, “I see you plan, Prime. We are going to turn those shuttle craft into human jets for the Autobots.”
 
-A-
 
While the Stunticons make a mess of Central City, we were working on hard on turning old shuttle crafts into jet. I couldn't believe it! I was standing next to the Vector Sigma, the same computer that created me.
 
I stated “We don't have a key. Megatron must have taken it to Earth.”
 
Alpha Tron stated, “Megatron has a KEY, but not the KEY!”
 
I replied, “You making as much cents as brainless Decepticon!”
 
Alpha Tron remarked, “I have more smarts then Megatron has up his cannon. I'm a first-grade creation of Vector Sigma. I can interface.”
 
Ironhide remarked, “No. You can't do that.”
 
Alpha Tron spoke, “You need these jets. You need to stop Megatron and his forces on Earth. Don't worry, Prime, Elita-1 is safe—and hiding in places that I won't pay a Decepticon to hide in.”
 
Alpha Tron merged with Vector Sigma, and I heard the same thing I heard before…
 
Vector Sigma replied, “Before Cybertron existed, I was. Who have reactive me and why did you do so?”
 
Optimus Prime replied, “I'm Optimus Prime. I want you to give life to these robots—so they can learn about the world—to feel and think for themselves—to be kind and willing to help others.”
 
Soon, after the Airalbots were born—and we learned that the key could doom the Earth. Despite a little problem from their leader's height-o-phobia—we were able to keep that battle on a simple key. There was a small problem when Starscream created the Combaticons—but we were able to bring him with the help of Megatron.
 
-A-
 
The next attack was with one of the most embarrassing plot of Megatron entire earth campaign—for both sides, Autobots and Decepticons. Wheeljack had modified his old Mind Beamer device from the time that Spike was put in Autobot X—and Ratchet made a fake Decepticon drone for Ironhide. After that the Atlantis indecent, Megatron had been quiet for a long time—even beat the time between the his lava bath and the return to attack us. It was about five month after that Airalbots had return from the past of Cybertron. Megatron had got wind of their doubts—and was sent back to the last day of the Golden Age of Cybertron—in which they discovered that Optimus Prime was Orion Pax—and saw Prime first battle with Megatron and his Decepticon army—and their doubts had been removed—but their still the problem with the Airalbots' leader height-o-phobia—but he's doing fine.
 
It all started when people Central of City got reelected their old mayor for the third time in a decade. He had a tough rival by named Sean Berger. Sean was talking so much about the Decepticons that the city's new radio DJs had field day with him. If Blaster wasn't still in the stuck deep in the “Recon” at the time, he would have been laughing like a drunken sailor. In the end, the Mayor Alexander Stone had won a third term. Berger wasn't heard for—until three months later—in which he was giving a city a special treat—a solar collector. Everyone—even the DJs—thought that idea was pretty good give—and that it was a sore loser. At the same time, Wheeljack had modified the mind transformer and Ratchet had built a fake Decepticon jet to give Ironhide some training while waiting for Megatron to strike. Surprising on the day the mayor open up—the humans, the Decepticons and the Autobots had learned that the solar collector was a trap for the Decepticons---like flies to honey or moths to a flame, Megatron and his factory of nutcases showed up. The Autobot defeated them—in pretty good order—much to Sean Burger's dismay.
 
Not too surprising—the mayor and Megatron did some not so surprising actions. The mayor presented us an Autobot Day for protecting the world from Megatron little goon squad. Megatron had a chat with Sean Burger at his office center. I was with Carly Stone, Spike's girlfriend, patrolling the Eastern coast states for Decepticon hi-jacks. Surprising, Carly had me listen the Central City's new channel—learning about Megatron's latest plan—by trying to convince the humans that Autobots are evil, and the Decepticons are good.
 
I got a mind to get rid of all doubt on the humans' mind. I head to Neutrals' usually meeting place—and asked them to steal Ironhide's fake Decepticon drone and Wheeljack's up-dated Mind Beamer. They didn't like Megatron or Optimus Prime, they agreed to it—if I do something for them later.
 
They success stole both ideas. With their help, I was able to remove my own mind and put in the fake drone's body. To prevent my gray death at the end of Megatron's cannon, I had Carly mind being place with in my Autobot body, but not before I damaged the my body a bit—by ripping the tires—and doing a little punch on were my alter-mode's front and back side were located on my robot body.
 
I took off to locate Megatron. Megatron was on a rolling along like an Autobot going down a mountain. I shot at Megatron. I called myself, “Airbrain, Decepticon Lawyer.”
Starscream muttered, “I thought you killed all the Cybertron's lawyers.”
 
I chat-with some false techno talk that it had much of Megatron's army in a confused state. Then I want into explaining mode---for the excuse of why I'm helping Autobots, I stated that Optimus Prime save my life. Starscream whispered to Megatron: “Just shoot her.” Megatron was about to blow me up—but lucky, I had put Carly's empty body in my cockpit. I remarked, “If you shot me, you evil.” Starscream assumed it just a fake body—and it's mostly like a missing Autobot. Soundwave remarked that an annoying historian was M.I.A. Much a cue for a human movie, Carly showed up in my body followed by the Neutrals. Of course, I was a roll—and got Starscream so ANGRY that he tried to shot me—which showed the humans that the Decepticons were the bad bots. Megatron was mad at Starscream, and shot him. Soon it was the Autobots were watching a battle royal with the Decepticons going at him. Soundwave was the only Decepticon not going at. Lucky, when Starscream shot me the humans run out of the location like bats trying to get away from the sunlight. We just had wait—until both Megatron and Starscream were literally disarmed and both Megatron's and Starscream's voice boxes were off-line—Soundwave computed for a few second—and remarked, “Problem: Confused Decepticons. Logic Solution: Retreat and Regroup.” The Decepticons retreated—Hook and Long Haul taking care of Megatron and Starscream. I disappeared---with Stopius—and Carly giving a short excuse of needing some energy—meet me at the Neutral usually meeting place—and I switched her back to her human body, then she switched me back to my normal Autobot body—and I took the items back to the “Recon” and explained my plan to them.
 
I was wondering what Decepticon were thinking—I should have been wondering what got into Wheeljack, because the following month was the day I had a bad idea and run with it.
 
-TBC-
 
Ok! I say you were going to two-tech species for this chapter, but I think I went I little long, so you going get Optimus Prime's Tech Spec. for his chapter, Megatron is the next one.
 
NAME: Optimus Prime
SPECIES: Cybertron Transformer
AGE: 1000 Cybertron Years old
GENDER: Male
SIDE: Autobot
FUNCTION: Autobot Leader
MOTTO: “Freedom is the Right Away”
HISTORY: When Megatron tried to framed and killed Orin Pax for Starscream and his pal stealing objects and item, he was saved by Kup and Ultra Magus, and Alpha Trion. During the escape Orin Pax was nearly fatally injured, in order to save a life, Alpha Trion put the Autobot Matrix into Pax transforming the young bot into Optimus Prime.
PERSONALITY: A kind and loving commander of Autobot focus. He is serious about protecting humans from Megatron's attacks. Likes jokes, but totally serious when it comes to Megatron.
WEAPON:
Optimus Prime: His major weapon is his black ion rifle. It can make a hole in a wall the size of Starscream's hand. Sometimes, he uses his Engeron ax.
Combat Deck: A super-powerful double-barrel quick quark-firing gun.
 
SPECIAL POWER: Unknown. Ironhide assumes.
MACHINE MODE: Semi-truck with a trailer
SOLID HOLOGRAM DRIVER: An old man in overalls with a white cap on his head. The white cap has the red Autobot logo on.
WEAKNESS: Kind heart to humans. His semi-truck is the slowest of all Autobots.
 
OPTIMUS PRIME'S TECH NUMBERS:
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8