Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Merge ❯ Memories: Part 3 ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Merge”
Part 7 - “Memories: Part 3”
By Dr. Thinker
 
Well, things had gone back to the usual route of Megatron and his Decepticon trying to steal energy and the Autobot trying to stop him. We were having a pretty good year—until Megatron accidentally crashed into Cybertron ship underneath Sari Desert. Inside was two new Decepticons—Bliztwing and Astrotrain. Shockwave had sent them after year after the Nemesis crashed landed on Earth. They mission was to drestory both leaders—putting the Decepticons and Autobots in very odd collection. Huffler stated it would be a start of a very bad time. The Neutrals had up-their-attacks against both sides—and soon a very angry Omega Supreme landed—in looking to hunt down Astrotrain and Bliztwing.

When the Decepticon Triple Changers attacked Los Angeles, Prime and I learned the true history of Omega Supreme on Cybertron, Bliztwing and Astrotrain
had been Decepticon creators that make Crystal City. Megatron used a machine created by Soundwave to turn them into mind-drones-which damaged the city—and drestory Omega Supreme—but Omega fried this own circuits—and when repaired—left Cybertron to get away—and hunt them down..
 
For a while, the Neutrals used Omega as a defense weapon against both Autobot and Decepticons. Omega was angry at always getting his tank stomped on my Stopius, so he joined the Autobots.
 
-A-

Soon after that, we were able to find out what happen to the Autobots on the lower deck of the “Recon”, if my memory chip isn't rusted by now, the first words out of Smokescreen were: “I'm g
oing to knock the wings off Starscream for this!”
 
Optimus Prime showed paired a familiar to Earth Autobot with a new to Earth Autobot. Most Autobot were able to get cars—with the exception of two Autobots—Wheeljack with Preceptor and me with Blaster. They were lucky then only need minor repairs and some energy.
 
Blaster first words to me Blaster growled at me, “You driving a little TOO slow for my taste.”
 
I never usually go off-road, but I speed off the payment into the dessert, and over middle-size rocks.....
 
Blaster groaned, “I was just joshing you, Merge. Let me be!”
 
I replied as speedy-U turn and, “I thought you like going fast.”
 
Blaster replied, “I lied.”

I joked, “As your punishment, transformed into your non-robot state—because I recall my history—you were a Data Tower. Soundwave become a tape player. He and his cassette are more annoying then an old Cybertron chant.
What ever he turned back on Cybertron was 1/10th as useful.
 
Blaster transformed into a yellow, red and gray version of Soundwave's tape player form.

I replied, “Now I got to toss you into a Deception's cockpit. They won't know what hit them!” I laughed.
“You free to let you tapes out—if you so desire.”
 
Blaster did so—unleashed Steeljaw, Eject, Rewind, and Muse.
 
 
-A-
 
The follow week, Powerglide and Bumbleebee discovered a mystery island with real dinosaurs on it. Optimus Prime sent the Dinobots to train there—but not too surprising the Decepticon had also discovered it, got the lucky against the Dinobots, and started stealing energy. The result was that a lot of strange humans from many time frames showed up. We were able to get the humans back to their own time frame to halt the breaking of the entire universe. Now, the battle on Dinobot Island was quiet crazy—but at least the Dinobots helped out.
 
Following that problem, Megatron was pretty angry at us, but for a month it seemed to be the same problems—dealing with the Decepticons' energy raids. I was puzzling out what was thee big problem with Megatron---but I should have been wondering what's up with Wheeljack, since it was working on something that was going to make up to Merge's Day bad.
 
It all began when Wheeljack invented something he called “Control Disc.” Control Disc allowed him to control another Transformer. He made six of them. He made them—mostly likely just to give them the successfully feeling of solving an unknown problem to him. He yanked Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, the Autobot twins in showing off his latest item. Optimus Prime denied any Autobot to use it. I used study Cybertron historian—a lot. Some Decepticons did Autobot-like actions to get what their needs—and visa-versa. I kept studying that even Wheeljack, Ratchet and Preceptor were afraid that I make joined them on the border line to Insane City. I make sure to get my self-a bit injured during Decepticons' attack.—mostly arms—Ratchet was expecting Ironhide was playing to steal an Cybertron item from his repair bay to sell on EBay, when his legs were damaged during Decepticon attacks almost like they were painted with a—for lack of betters words—a bull-eye. I drop them off that only place where Ratchet and Wheeljack would never guess in a million Cybertron years---Sparkplug's garage inside the back of the tow-truck.
I took a LONG time. Lucky, the Decepticons were sticking with the usual attacking energy making locations to get energy for their Engeron Cubes—and Warpath, Bumbleebee, Cliffjumper and Preceptor was able to get rid of Heart of Cybertron before Megatron could use against us when we were weaken. How did this happen? It all started as usual—every Autobot and every Decepticon were at a Central City's Power Planet. Everyone more glitches then Shockwave's brain on a bad day—Megatron was locked in his gun mode—and tossed him into a trash can at the same Optimus Prime did the same to Ravage. Lucky for us, Preceptor was stuck in microscope mode. He discovered the problem. It turned out it that we missing Cyberium, a very important element on Cybertron. Those dim bulb Dinobots went to Cybertron and rejected. Carly and Spike went to Cybertron to get the Transformers back. They were helped by Swoop, one of the only Dinobot that got away from Shockwave with a reprogram. They were caught by Shockwave's drone system—and token to the Cyberium bits. Lucky, the female Autobots-- that had stayed back on Cybertron--were able to hack into Shockwave's space bridge control and set it to T-1's control pad allowing the Spike, Carly, and Dinobots to return quickly with the Cyberium. It turned out the Decepticons were back in business as well—after we got our stuff—old Shockwave give some Cyberium to the Decepticons.
 
I wanted a two months—and got injured in my arm for the six and final time—and took the final Control Disc. After that—I took off with the three humans—and talked with the Neutrals at their meeting place. They liked my idea—but I little worried. They decide to use a near-by air force base that was damaged badly by a very early Decepticon attack.
 
Lucky, Megatron was using an old evil sea-port not to far from the air force base for his latest lair—and the Decepticons' Construsticons were working on the base. We were able to hide and get control disc. During my stealing of the first one, I stole Wheeljack's controller, so I for fun—I decided to play King Kong using the biggest thing—Devastor. If Megatron know I was around, he would have fried his own brain chip. I didn't see Laserbeak while I was stealing the item.
 
Megatron allowed me to use Devastor for a while—but he used his own remote control---Laserbeak SAW me stealing the first and last disc—he guessed what I was doing—and built that remote to bring back Devastor under his control…..the result was nothing that Optimus Prime or Megatron would sent---Devastor went turbo-monkey on us. Optimus Prime come up with combing both remote controls which allowed Devastor to split back into some very dizzy Construsticons in need of repairs—so Decepticons took off for their underwater base, while the Autobots rolled back to the “Recon”. I give my reasons and allow any punishments. My punishment was to turn into a car—and have the Autobot removed my transforming cog—meaning I was going to STUCK in car mode for a wild.
 
After a week, I was order back by Prime—this time to put back my removed transforming cog. The other more recent memories: my volunteering to be come the fake Decepticon for that live-action human puppet show; the discover of my recreated form, the human indecent because of Megatron's latest weapon, and the crashing into Megatron….
 
-S-
Wheeljack asked, “How do you feel?”
 
I replied, “Like I'm a human dairy.”
 
Sparkplug and Spike laughed—followed by the other Autobots.
 
 
-TBC-
 
Well, this three-part story has finally come to a close. Don't worry it's not going to the end of Merge's story. As I'm promised you, last chapter, your Transformer tech is the Decepticon leader, Megatron.
 
 
NAME: Megatron
SPECIES: Cybertron Transformer
AGE: 900 Cybertron Years
GENDER: Male
SIDE: Decepticon
FUNCTION: Leader
MOTTO: “Peace isn't real—just fake.”
HISTORY: Megatron was just Guntron until he was given Army Orb (a.k.a Decepticon Power Matrix or D.P.M) and remanded himself Megatron.
PERSONALITY: In a word: driven. He wants to control everything on Cybertron.
WEAPON: Megatron prefers two weapons. They are a solid plasma cannon he LOVES to use—and his Energon Mace.
SPECIAL POWER: N/A.
MACHINE MODE:
(Note: Megatron LOVES to jump around in three forms.)
 
Gun: A Walter-P3-type. His arm cannon is its' head. His favorite form, though if he gets lock, he can be toss away.
 
Tank: A M1-Adams like tank. His arm cannon become the turret of the tank. He usually leads the Triple Changers—Astrotrain and Bliztwing in his form.
 
Jet: F-22 Raptor similar to the Seekers' (Starscream, Skywarp, Ramjet, Dirge, and Thundercracker) earth forms.
 
 
WEAKNESS: Megatron has no known weaknesses.
 
MEGATRON'S TECH NUMBERS:
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7