Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Mother of all Mayhem ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Hi everybody. This is my first attempt at a full fledge Megatron-bashing fic. Now, if there are any other things you would like to see in this fic, you can either add it in your reviews, or e-mail me at Wicked_Woman_77@hotmail.com.

WWLSE: As if this fic will be popular.

WW: If they've read 'Not Another Beast Wars Blooper Fic', it might. It just depends if they approve it.

WWLSE: Well if your new kitten could read, he wouldn't like this fic.

WW: Ok, you're getting on my nerves. *Raises All Powerful Mallet* So you have to die now.

WWLSE jumps out the window.

WW, throws away the mallet: On with the fic.

Disclaimer: If I owned/created Beast Wars, it wouldn't be as popular as it is.

_________________________________________________________ _____________________________________

A femme bot walked into a building. Autobots and Maximals were working on several volunteers so they would be able to go into stasis pods and be brought on board of certain ships. The femme bot walked over to an Autobot.

"Excuse me." the femme bot said. "What is this all about?"

The Autobot turned around. "Well, we test Maximal volunteers to see if they malfunction or not. Then, we sent them to be put in stasis lock in a stasis pod then shipped over to an assigned ship. That's all."

"Oh." said the silver and purple femme bot. "So how do I qualify?"

"Miss, are you sure you want to go in a craft that may turn out to be a battle cruiser? It could be too dangerous, especially for a bot your age."

The femme bot growled. "Are you implying that I am too old for a chance to explore the galaxy?"

The Autobot backed up. "No of course not Madame it's just that um…"

"Well…?"

"Please go to the reception desk to register."

The femme bot scoffed and walked away.

Cybertron Application for the Stasis Pod Project.

Gender: Female

Occupation: Retired.

Please put an 'X' to the following.

Age: 15 - 20 21-- 45 46 - 60 60+ X

Side: Maximal Predicon X

Do you have the following illnesses? (Put an 'X' for any)

Transformation-lock virus | Stress

Malfunctioning limbs | Mental Diseases

Allergies (A/N: O_O) | Other: _________________________

Please answer all the questions

1. Why do you want to be put in a stasis pod and got to other planets?

Because I want to explore the entire galaxy.

2. Do you have appointments that you need to attend to before leaving?

No I do not.

3. Have you been in a stasis pod before?

No.

4. Is there anyone who has gone into space who has any relation to you? If yes, then what relative(s)?

Yes. My son.

5. Is there anything else that's personal we need to know? (e.g. Fears, pregnancies, ect.)

No.

Id notifications:

Cybertronian ID Number (or CIN): 6399 566 4573 10

Insurance number: 744 3875 0999 37

Thank you for taking the time to sign this form.

AUTHORIZED ATHORITY ONLY:

CIN: 7445 643 1000 06

Ship: Axalon___

Statement: I hear by allow this Cybertronian to be put in stasis lock and put in a ship to explore the galaxy.

Signature: Commander Prowl.

_________________________________________________________ ____________

Well that's chapter 1. Sorry it's short but I did add the application too so it is worth putting this chapter up. As I said before, feel free to review this fic and e-mail me at Wicked_Woman_77@hotmail.com.

WWLSE: And feel free to flame her.

WW: ^_^

WWLSE: What?

WW: ^_^ You're a bug. *Uses author powers to change WWLSE into a cockroach*

WWLSE: CHANE ME BACK!!
WW: Not until you apologize.

WWLSE: NEVER!

WW: Fine. *To readers* Until the next chapter. Bye.

Note: 'Mother of all Mayhem' has been brought to you by 'Not Another Beast Wars Blooper Fic'. (Now currently been taken down by FF.net. If you want to bitch to someone, bitch at them.

WW's new kitten, Oreo, comes to the computer.

Oreo: Meow. (kitten talk for 'Plz review Wicked Woman's fic'.)