Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Mother of all Mayhem ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Hi everyone, I promised you all chapter 2 and you're gonna get chapter 2. Thank you Albedo for reviewing, which is more than what I can say for all of you. Well I don't care if you review or not anymore. You can if you want, but you don't have to. You can help my fic by giving me some ideas, like what the protoform's new name should be. If you could at least help me with that, then I would be grateful.

WWLSE: I bet this story will be so unpopular, you'll have to take it off your account.

WW: Shut up slave. On with the fic.

Disclaimer: WWLSE/WW: She/I don't own Beast Wars. *WWLSE and WW look at each other* WW: I don't own Beast Wars. WWLSE: Damn. WW: Ha.

_________________________________________________________ _____________________________________

A wasp was carrying a scorpion over to a forest in Predicon ground. When the wasp dropped the scorpion, it transformed into Waspinator. The scorpion transformed into Scorpinok.

"Will you try not to drop me so hard?" yelled Scorpinok.

"Sorry, but Waspinator needed to transform but can't hold Scorpinok at the same time."

"Stop complaining you two."

Both Scorpinok and Waspinator turned to see a Black Widow spider hanging by a web line by a tree. It transformed into Blackarachnia.

"We've got work to do. That stasis pod with the new Predicon inside should be around these quordinates." She walked through the bushes. Scorpinok and Waspinator shrugged and followed behind her.

Further into the forest, all three Predicons spotted a stasis pod in the swamp water.

"Go get it shell head." Blackarachnia said as she pushed Scorpinok into the water.

"Why do I have to go? I'm second in command. You can not tell me what to do."

"You answered your own question. You're second in command, so you have to go get it if you want the glory."

Scorpinok grumbled something about her being a bitch and that she wouldn't survive without the Predicons. Waspinator turned to Blackarachnia.

"If you want glory, why not spider bot go in?"

"Because I'm the only one who can take out the Maximal traitor if he finds out position."

"Indeed I have Predicon."

Waspinator and Blackarachnia look up to see a raptor on the rocks above them.

"Lizard bot find us."

"I can see that. Tell shell head to hurry up."

Blackarachnia fired her gun at the raptor but he transformed into DinoBot and moved out of the way. Blackarachnia jumped up onto the rocks and continued to fire at him. Meanwhile, Scorpinok had already grabbed the stasis pod and was dragging it back to shore.

"Hurry, lizard bot here and looking for pod. Move it bug bot."

"You should talk. You're a bug too-what do you mean DinoBot's here?"

Scorpinok finally got the stasis pod out of the swamp water and Waspinator grabbed onto it. DinoBot was now looking for Blackarachnia, who was hiding behind a tree.

"Come out spider, and your death will be swift."

Just then, Blackarachnia's comlink came on. It was Scorpinok.

"Blackarachnia hurry up. We've got what we came for let's go."

Unfortunately, DinoBot over heard the comlink and was looking at the tree. He came around the corner and found that no one was there. He then looked down to see some weird looking thread. Just then, DinoBot was lifted into the air by a spider web. Blackarachnia came down in beast mode and transformed.

"Well, well, I guess the great warrior lost the battle." Blackarachnia smirked. She then noticed that DinoBot was getting an energon surge.

"Oh dear, looks like you'll have to transform. But then I forgot, you can't transform to beast mode while you're in a stasis web."

DinoBot growled at the widow.

"Oh, don't be a sore loser. If you survive this situation, you'll be able to meet a new face." Blackarachnia then disappeared into the forest.

*******

"Excellent work, all of you. A new comrade in our ranks will prove to be an advantage in our favor for the Beast Wars, yes." Megatron said. He had already gotten the report from Scorpinok. Megatron turned to Blackarachnia. "And excellent work for defeating that traitor, DinoBot. Now since Tarranchulas is in his lab, I'll need you to re-program the protoform."

"As you wish, Megatron." Blackarachnia then left with the stasis pod. Megatron then turned to Waspinator.

"You will take Terrisaur and finish what Blackarachnia has started. Find DinoBot and destroy him."

"Why does Waspinator always get stupid assignments?" Waspinator asked.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" Megatron said while having his dino-head hold his rubber ducky.

"No." Waspinator said. He then went off to find Terrisaur.

*******

Blackarachnia opened the computer chip hatch and found that there was a Predicon chip installed instead of a Maximal chip. "That's weird." She then noticed a T-rex skeleton by the wall and decided to turn on the DNA scanner. It scanned the bones then shut off.

"DNA found. Making final additions then replicating." the computer said. It took a few seconds but then there was a flash of light in the hatch. When the flash disappeared, Blackarachnia walked over to the pod.

"That's it?"

Just then, a hand came up and smashed through the pod hatch glass and then the T-rex head broke off what was left.

Blackarachnia backed up from the green T-rex. The T-rex then looked at Blackarachnia and smiled.

"Excuse me miss but where am I?" she asked.

"Uh, you're aboard the Darkside, a Predicon ship." Blackarachnia replied.

"I see, well how did I get here?"

"The Predicons brought you here. We were ordered by Megatron to--."

"Did you just say Megatron?"

"Well, yeah. Do you--."

The green T-rex then pushed Blackarachnia out of the way and ran off. Blackarachnia then got up.

"How rude." she said.

*******

"What were you up to this time? I had to have Blackarachnia reprogram the new protoform we found today."

Tarranchulas had just gotten back to base and Megatron was furious with him.

"I was working on important research Megatron." the purple tarantula replied.

"Such as?"

"Well, um…"

"MEGATRON!!!"

Megatron and Tarranchulas looked around to find out where that perky cry came from. They then noticed the green

T-rex running into the control room. The answer then hit the tyrant like a sack of lead.

"Oh no. Anything but that."

The green T-rex stopped in her tracks.

"That's right Megatron. Mommy's here!"

_________________________________________________________ _____________________________________

*Wicked Woman hides under the computer table*

WW: AHHHHHH!!!! That's not funny, that's scary. A perky mother is what everyone fears am I right? Well I hope you liked

this chapter and I'll try to post the next one up soon.

Story Advertisement:

"Beast Wars: Basic Program" by Black Widow is a great fic. It has energon, exploration and bit of DinoBot's past is revealed in this story. God I want chapter 3 to be put up I can't stand the suspense. This story takes place in season one of Beast Wars. Hope you all read it and enjoy.

Until the next chapter, bye.