Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Transformers: Power ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Hasbro owns TF…I think

Transformers: Power

Prologue

-Cybertron-

Alarms were blazing at an Autobot command center.

"What's going on???" asked the commander.

The commander was a tall, blue Autobot that had a cannon on each of his arms.

"We don't know, sir. Should we request back-up?" asked the communication specialist.

"Give me a visual first." ordered the commander.

The main screen activated and a spacecraft was seen taking off.

"What the hell is that thing???" asked the commander.

"It's a Destroyer-Class spaceship." answered the communication specialist.

"Only Decepticons use this type of spaceship!" said the commander. "Inform Optimus Prime on the double and prepare to intercept them!!!" shouted the commander and then he ran toward one of the hangars.

*Autobot insignia changes to Autobot insignia*

"What are you saying???" asked Optimus.

"A Destroyer-Class spaceship has departed from this sector. Commander Tornado is ready to intercept them and awaits your authorization." answered the communication specialist.

"Contact him and tell him to intercept them. In the meanwhile I'll have a word or two with Megatron." said Optimus Prime.

______________________________________________________________

So how do you like it? I'm sure that it's better than my last TF fanfic…anyway, read and review.