Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Transformers: Power ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Hasbro owns TF. I don't…

Transformers: Power

Chapter 5

-Cybertron-

Optimus was standing on a balcony, looking at the stars. Then Prowl arrived.

"They're beautiful, aren't they?" asked Optimus.

"What, sir?" asked Prowl, confused.

"The stars. I never get the chance to look at them anymore…" answered Optimus.

"You must've called me for other things?" said Prowl.

"You're right, the reckon ship never made contact with us." said Optimus.

"You don't think that…"

"I doubt it. Do you remember the location of the old Autobot base on Earth?" asked Optimus.

"Of course sir!" answered Prowl.

"Good, because I want you to use the warpgate to get to Earth and give me a status report." said Optimus.

"Yes sir!" said Prowl, then he left.

"Good luck…" said Optimus, then he looked again at the stars.

*Autobot insignia changes to Decepticon insignia*

Starscream was in his throne room when Skywarp entered.

"You called?" asked the black transformer.

"I did! I want you to get to Earth and find who stole my Destroyer-Class spaceship!" screamed Starscream.(actually he talked normally. But you know, with his high pitched shrieks I had to make him scream…)

"How much?" asked Skywarp.

"20 000 credits now, 35 000 credits when you come back with the information." answered the Decepticon Warlord.

"Good, I'll be on my way!" said Skywarp, then he left.

-Earth-

"So, how does that feel?" asked Tornado.

"Dammit, I'm out numbered. I'll have to retreat for now…" thought Soundwave. "We'll meet again, Autobots." then he teleported.

"Man, that was close!" said Trasher.

"Yep, we have to get to Jazz. And fast!" said Tornado then they transformed and moved out.

-Cybertron-

Prowl enters a warp facility.

"Ah, Prowl! It's been a while!" said a black transformer.

"Skywarp??? What are you doing here?" asked Prowl.

"You know, got hired by someone to get a job done! So how are you?" asked Skywarp.

"I'm fine. Optimus ordered me to go to Earth and give him a status report on the situation." answered Prowl.

"Well, what a coincidence. My job leads me to Earth as well. How about we share the cost of transportation?" asked Skywarp.

"I get to go for free. But I could take you with me!" said Prowl.

"Ok! I'll pay you back once I finish my job." said Skywarp.

"You won't have to." then they entered the warpgate leading to Earth.

-Earth: Old Autobot base-

Skywarp and Prowl appear in the old base.

"So this is the old base…" said Prowl.

"Looks like it." said Skywarp.

"Let's send the probe to get vehicle forms." said Prowl, as he entered commands in the main computer. Then the probes scouted for potential vehicles then headed back to the base.

"A black F-15 jet and a police car…I take the jet." said Skywarp.

"You can take it, if you wish. I'll take the police car." said Prowl.

Then they got their vehicle mode.

"Computer, show me the location of other Transformers." said Prowl.

"Searching…Searching…Found. Displaying"

On the main monitor a map of the region appeared and five dots could be seen.

"Identify clan." said Prowl.

"2 Decepticons are at area B2 with an Autobot. 2 Autobots are at area V6 and closing on area B2."

"2 Decons against an Autobot…This sounds a bit unbalanced." said Skywarp.

"Computer, prep teleporter to area B2." said Prowl. "You coming?"

"Of course." said Skywarp. "This one's on me!"

"Ok!" said Prowl. Then they headed toward the teleporter.

*Autobot insignia changes to Decepticon insignia*

"AHAHAHAHAH!!! Put him out of his misery, Sideways!" ordered Scourge.

"Your wish is my command!" said Sideways as the inside of his arm cannon started glowing. Suddenly, sirens could be heard.

"What's going on here?" asked Scourge.

"It's time to enforce the law! TRANSFORM!" said Prowl, then he transformed and opened fire on Scourge.

"I agree with you, Prowl! TRANSFORM!" said Skywarp as he transformed and opened fire on Scourge.

"ARGH!! You think that you can take on me, you pests! Be gone!" said Scourge as he opened fire on Prowl and Skywarp.

Skywarp dodged all the missiles and continued to fire on Scourge. "You really need to learn how to aim!"

"Sideways, finish that Autobot and let's get out of here, pronto!" ordered Scourge.

"Yes sir!" said Sideways, then he pointed his arm cannon at Jazz' head again, but suddenly, he got blasted in the back. "What the??"

"Autobots, TRANSFORM!!" said Tornado. Trasher transformed and opened fire on Sideways, knocking him down. Thus giving Jazz the time to get up and fire Sideways.

"Sir, we must retreat!" said Sideways.

"For once I agree with you! RETREAT!!!" then the Decepticons teleported out of the area.

______________________________________________________________

Plz review.