Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Transformers: Power ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own TF.

Transformers: Power

Chapter 4

-Decepticons base in Siberia-

"The mission was a complete success." said Scourge.

"They completely fell for it!!!" said Airmaster.

They kept watching the destruction of the Autobot reckon ship over and over again.

"Now, our mission will be easier to accomplish." said Sideways.

"I agree Sideways. We owned the Autobots in that battle, it was easier than I thought…" said Scourge.

"But still, we won that battle. Maybe the next one will be even easier…" said Airmaster.

"We should still be cautious, if we underestimate them, it could be fatal…" said Soundwave.

"I have to agree with Soundwave on this one, Airmaster. If we underestimate them we could be defeated next time…" said Scourge. "Enough with that, everyone, back to your posts. We may have won a battle, but we haven't won the war…yet!"

*Decepticon insignia changes to Autobot insignia*

Jazz was on the highway heading toward Chicago.

"If I remember well, Optimus told me that his base was around here somewhere…Where is it?" said Jazz to himself. Then he received a transmission from Tornado.

"Jazz you found it yet?" asked Tornado.

"Nope, what about you sir?" asked Jazz.

"I haven't and Trasher neither. This is getting really boring. I'll join you soon. Tornado out." said Tornado.

The communication was cut off, and once again, Jazz was alone, on the highway and he was bored. Then he saw something in his retrovisor. It was a purple motorcycle. The one he saw on the screen the day the reckon ship was destroyed.

So it wasn't a video glitch!!! thought Jazz. But the rider was wearing a black leather coat, black leather pants, black leather boots and a black helmet. Maybe it wasthought Jazz. Behind the motorcycle he saw a black semi-truck. Or maybe notthought Jazz. He took an exit, the motorcycle and the semi-truck followed suit. Looks like I'm in for a fight!!

The semi-truck hit him from behind. "That's it, TRANSFORM!!!" said Jazz.

"What is this? A circus? TRANSFORM!!!" said Scourge.

"Sideways, TRANSFORM!!" the motorcycle transformed.

"So it wasn't a video glitch." said Jazz.

"You thought it was a video glitch. I thought you Autobots were smarter than that…" said Sideways.

"Shut up!" said Jazz as he took out his photon blaster and fired two shots at Sideways. The shots connected and Sideways was knocked back.

"Why you little punk!!!" said Sideways and he opened fire on Jazz.

*Autobot insignia changes to Autobot insignia*

"Trasher, status report!" said Tornado.

"I'm being attacked by a Decepticon." said Trasher.

"Which one?" asked Tornado.

"I don't know, he's blue. He has a cannon on his shoulder and his chest looks like a tape player…" said Trasher.

"This isn't good, I'll be with you momentarily. Just hang on!!!" said Tornado.

"OK!" said Trasher. Then he took his plasma gun and fired at the Decepticon. The shot hit the robot in the chest.

"Damn you, Autobot!" said the enemy as he fired his shoulder cannon. Trasher easily dodged the shot and fired on the Decepticon.

*Autobot insignia changes to Decepticon insignia*

"It seems like this is the end of the line for you." said Scourge.

"Never!" said Jazz.

"Please, you're outnumbered, outgunned and you aren't the best fighter I've seen…" said Sideways.

"Shut up! Purple freak!" screamed Jazz.

"Make me!" said Sideways.

"You asked for it." said Jazz as he shot Sideways with his gun. The blast hit the purple robot in the head. He fell backwards and hit the ground.

"Damn you Autobot!" cursed Sideways.

"Serves you right Sideways." said the black Decepticon. "This one is mine." Then Scourge fired a barrage of missile at Jazz. The Autobot was sent flying and he crashed into the ground. "HAHAHAHA!!! We aren't so tough now, are we???" asked Scourge.

"Go to hell!" said Jazz.

"I believe you're the one who is going to hell, Autobot!" said Sideways. Then he pointed his arm cannon straight at Jazz' head.