Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Transformers: Power ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own TF

Disclaimer: I don't own TF.

Transformers: Power

"Sideways Transform!" screamed the motorcycle, there was a blue radio attached behind the gray rider.

"Soundwave Transform!" screamed the radio.

"Soundwave, Sideways, we'll distract the enemy out here, while you two go inside and plant the bombs. When that is done, contact me and we'll teleport back to base." said the black semi-truck.

"Yes sir!" said Sideways and Soundwave in unison as they started to take another path.

The Autobot ship landed in a canyon, so there were numerous ways to get to the Autobot ship.

"Airmaster Transform!" screamed the white and red jet. He continued flying toward the Autobot ship.

"Airmaster, give me covering fire, and when I transform, give me one of your buster rifles." ordered the black semi-truck.

"Yes sir!" said Airmaster, and he immediately opened fire on the Autobots.

*Decepticon insignia changes to Autobot insignia*

"I thought that there were three Decepticons." said Tornado, flying overhead.

"Me too, I saw three Decons on the main monitor, maybe it was a video glitch…" said Trasher.

"Anyway, this isn't our main concern…" but Tornado was cut off by Airmaster's shooting.

"Dammit, Tornado Transform." Tornado transformed and opened fire on Airmaster with his arm cannons, but Airmaster dodged all of the blasts.

"Trasher, this one is all ours, let's get him baby!" said Jazz.

"You think that you can take on me? Time to correct your programming! SCOURGE TRANSFORM!!!" screamed the black semi-truck. At that precise moment, Airmaster threw him one of his buster rifles. "Lights out, Autobots." said Scourge.

*Autobot insignia changes to Decepticon insignia*

"Are we close, Soundwave?" asked Sideways.

"If my calculations are exact, it should be after the next turn." answered Soundwave.

"Good!" said Sideways. He ran and made the turn and saw the Autobot ship. "That was too easy." he said.

"You're right Sideways, but we should hurry." said Soundwave. "Let's go!" then Sideways blasted the door.

*Decepticon insignia changes to Decepticon insignia*

"This is too easy!" said Scourge. As he blasted Trasher to the ground with a barrage of missiles.

"Really? Then tell me, how does this feel?" said Jazz then he blasted Scourge with his Photon blaster.

"Is that the best you can do, Autobot?" said Scourge, dodging all the shots. Then he shot him with the buster rifle, which send him flying.

______________________________________________________________&l t;/ div>

Tornado blasted Airmaster and the Decepticon fell to the ground. "Finally!" he said. "Took me long enough!" then he saw that Jazz and Trasher were down. And he flew down to their location.

______________________________________________________________&l t;/ div>

"Now, to finish you off!" said Scourge, pointing the buster rifle to Jazz' head.

"NEVER!!!" screamed Tornado, who was flying behind him, arm cannons blazing.

"ARGH!!!" said Scourge as he received shot after shot from the Autobot commander.

*Decepticon insignia changes to Decepticon insignia*

"Done, all the bombs have been placed." said Soundwave.

"Good, set them to two cycles, this should be enough to get out of here." said Sideways.

"Ok!" said Soundwave. After they were set, Sideways transformed and Soundwave sat behind that gray rider. And they took off.

*Decepticon insignia changes to Decepticon insignia*

Scourge took out his sword, so did Tornado and they started to parry each other's blow.

This guy is goodthought Scourge. Then his comm. unit beeped. "Yes?" asked Scourge.

"Mission completed!" said Soundwave.

"Good. We'll meet again Autobot! Decepticons, retreat!" the Decepticons teleported back to their base.

"Are you ok sir?" asked Trasher.

"I'm fine, but why did they retreat…they had us on the ropes…" said Tornado. Then the Autobot ship exploded, sending the Autobots flying and landing far away from their base.

*Decepticon insignia changes to Autobot insignia*

"This place is a mess!" said Jazz in disbelief.

"I know Jazz, I know…" said Trasher.

"What are we going to do sir? We can't work in here!" said Jazz.

"When we were recruits, Optimus was a commander just like me. In that time, he fought against the Decepticons here on Earth. My guess is, that their base might still be intact. We better find it." said Tornado.

"Good idea sir!" said Trasher.

"Yes!" said Jazz.

"Then, Autobots, move out!" ordered Tornado. Then they all transformed and exited the canyon.

______________________________________________________________&l t;/ div>

Good, eh? Plz review.