Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Transformers: Power ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: TF is great, but I don't own it…

Transformers: Power

The three Autobots were heading toward the ship's control room.

"Are you sure this is the right way, Jazz?" asked Tornado.

"Positive, sir!" answered Jazz.

"I don't like this, it's been a full cycle we boarded this ship and not a sign of a Decepticon." said Trasher.

"I know that, but I'm sure that we'll see some Decons soon enough…" said Tornado.

*Autobot insignia changes to Autobot insignia*

-Cybertron-

At the Autobots headquarters on Cybertron.

"What did you just say?" asked Optimus.

"The Decepticon ship made a clear jump through a warp gate." said a communication specialist.

"Hmmm…This isn't looking good…" said Optimus.

*Autobot insignia changes to Autobot insignia*

"Sir, the control room is just behind that door." said Jazz.

"On the count of three, I want everyone in that room, guns blazing." ordered Tornado.

Jazz took his photon blaster and Trasher took his plasma gun.

"THREE!!!" screamed Tornado.

Jazz opened the door and Tornado and Trasher entered the control room searching for a target, but found none.

"What the?" asked Trasher.

Jazz entered the room and saw that no one was there.

"That's weird." said Tornado.

Suddenly the computers came to life and the spaceship finished it's jump. On the main monitor, Earth appeared.

"Looks like we'll have to fight the Decepticons on Earth." said Jazz.

"Let's go back to the reckon ship." ordered Tornado.

*Autobot insignia changes to Decepticon insignia*

"They didn't bought it." said a purple transformer.

"I know that Sideways, I didn't expect them to." Answered a black transformer.

"Then, what will we do?" asked a red and white transformer.

"We're following the plan, but now we'll have to take care of these annoying Autobots. Airmaster, prepare to land in a zone that isn't inhabited by the population of that planet." said the black transformer.

"Yes sir" answered Airmaster.

*Decepticon insignia changes to Autobot insignia*

"Let's go, this ship could land any second. And I don't want to be in this ship when that happens." ordered Tornado.

After running for a while, our heroes arrive at the hangar.

"We made, let's go baby!" said Jazz.

They continued to run toward the ship, once inside they initiated the ship's engines and lifted off. They headed toward Earth.

*Autobot insignia changes to Autobot insignia*

The Autobot ship landed on Earth.

"Earth, it's been a while since I've been here." said Jazz.

"What's our situation Trasher?" asked Tornado.

"Not good. Our ship is intact, but the energon concentration is so high that we can't get outside…" answered Trasher.

"Send out the probes to scan vehicles we could use as a cover." ordered Tornado.

"Yes sir!" answered Trasher.

A few minutes later, the probes came back and gave them their vehicle modes they'd have for their stay here on Earth. Jazz could transform into a Porsche, Trasher could transform into a semi-truck and Tornado could transform into a jet.

"Good…" said Tornado, then the alarms roared to life.

"Jazz, what is it?" asked Tornado.

"Three Decepticons are coming, fast." answered Jazz.

"Give me a visual." ordered Tornado.

On the main screen a black semi-truck, a purple motorcycle with a gray rider and a red jet headed toward them.

"Autobots, prepare for battle." ordered Tornado.

______________________________________________________________

Plz review.