Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Wax On, Wax Off ❯ Little Bite ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wax On, Wax Off
Disclaimer: HASBRO owns the all. Alas...
Summary: G1. It all started with a can of wax... Feedback Welcome!
Author's Note: I know I said I was going to give the Twins a break, but I couldn't pass this story up.
Chapter Six: Little Bite
OooooO
Sunstreaker opened his optics, groaning. Just that slight movement made his CPU throb painfully, even though the room was so dim he could barely see in front of him.He must've been in some fight to cause such a headache. He went to go raise a hand to soothe his pain filled temples, but found them bound by a pair of Energy shackles.
"Perfect," He groaned. "I have no idea where the slag I am, and I'm bound. All I need is a gag and an energy whip and I could be-" His words were cut short when the door clanged oped, the echo bouncing off the walls and settling in his aching cranium.
"Ya mind?" He asked, squinting against the bright light. He could just make out the dark shape of a Seeker against the doorway.
"Great, I got captured by slaggin' Decepticons," He said, loud enough for the advancing Seeker to hear.
"Shut up Autobot," A voice, that sounded an awful lot like Skywarp's snarled at him, yanking him up by the restraints.
"Hey, easy on the paint job. Don't want it messed up even more, especially not by a fraggin' Decepti-" He was cut off by a sharp, stinging slap across his cheek. Stunned for a minuet, he quickly recovered, setting his face in his usual scowl.
"I said shut it, Autobot slut! Megatron wants a word with you." He smiled a wicked smile in Sunstreaker's now aching face.
"Do you even know what slut means?" Sunstreaker sneered, ignoring the ache in his cheek, taking a jab at the black jet's intelligence. By the look in the Decepticon's optics, he had no idea.
"Yeah, he just repeated what he heard from the others. Like those Earth birds, parrots." Sunstreaker thought grinning wickedly. "Tell me what it means and I'll shut up."
"I...don't have to tell you anything, female." Skywarp's voice faltered a bit, putting a bit more emphasis on his tugging than required as they walked down the corridors.
"Well then, we have no deal big boy," Sunstreaker smiled sweetly.
OooooO
Sunny?" Sideswipe mumbled as he came too, lying on his back in a berth in Med bay.
"I got to save him!" He bolted straight up, what went on during the last battle flooding back into his memory banks. He went to go move off the bed, before being stopped by a red hand grabbing onto his arm.
"Where do you think your going?" Ratchet's voiced demanded, pulling Sidswipe back down onto the bearth. "You're staying right here. Prime's orders."
"Like slag I am!" Sideswipe retorted. "My brother's out there, and I need to go save him!" Sideswipe knocked the medic's hand away, pushing past him as he stood up, walking as quick as he could to the Med bay doors. "I'm going and no one, not even Prime, can stop me!"
"Little slagger, I should you write you up for insubordination!" Ratchet yelled after the retreating Lamborghini.
"Then do it! I don't care!" Sideswipe yelled back, dissappearing around a corner.
"Good luck," He added, when he was sure Sideswipe was out of audio range, expression softening.
OooooO
"So, this is the little Autobot female that Starscream so kindly brought in," Megatron said, a cold smile on his face.
"What we your expecting, one of your Mechish little Femmes? I have to tell ya, 'Con Femmes are the ugliest-" He was cut off again as Skywarp roughly shoved him towards Megatron, causing the yellow bot to stumble and fall at the tyrant's feet.
"Skywarp!" Megatron snapped. "I will not have my Femmes treated that way!" He looked down at the bot at his feet. "By anyone else but me." He added.
"Your femme?" Starscream spoke up, feeling angered. "I'm the one who brought her in, therefore she should be m-" He was cut off in mid rant by a blast from Megatron's fusion cannon.
"Silence, traitor!" He yelled at the prone Seeker. "I am the leader, therefore she belongs to ME!"
Sunstreaked snorted. "Since when did that happen?"
Megatron grabbed the shackles that bound Sunstreaker's hands, hoisting him up so that his face was practically against his.
"Since now," he growled, pulling the Mech closer to his face, close enough to capture his lips in a rough kiss.
Sunstreaked ignored the cheers and cat calls of the other Decepticons, focusing on how disgususted he was to have a Decepticon's lips in his, a strange glossa pressing up against his. He did the only thing he could do, he bit down on the invading organ, the sharp edges of his mendenta slicing through the delicate metal. Megatron swore, purple fluid running down his chin as he pushed Sunstreaker away from him, causing to fall once more at his feet.
Spitting Megatron's mech fluid from his mouth, Sunstreaker sneered up at him. "You taste like slag." His lips curled in disgust.
"Disgusting wench!" He yelled, kicking Sunstreaker right in the midsection, causing him to cough and curl in on himslef in pain.
"Take her to my quarters! I have plans for her," Megatron ordered, holding his bleeding mouth as Thundercracker pulled, almost helped, Sunstreaker to his feet, leading him down the corridors.
"I didn't even bite you that hard!" He yelled over his shoulder before the blue Seeker shoved him forward. He was kind of surprised at the way he was being handle. It's was almost...gentle. Nah, gentle and Decepticon went together like him and a dull finish, not very well.
When they finally made it to Megatron's quarter's, Thundercracker nudged Sunstreaker in, something akin to an apology shining in his crimson optics.
"Sorry about this, ma'am." He voiced his apology, quietly so that no one else heard him before he closed the heavy door, locking it behind him.
When he was sure no one was around, he groaned and sank to the floor, holding his injured stomach. He squeezed his optics shut, mendenta gritting together, breath coming out in harsh hisses. He felt like breaking down right there but he was Sunstreaker, he didn't cry. He could only hope that someone, preferably his brother, was on their way to rescue him.