Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Wax On, Wax Off ❯ Compliable ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wax On, Wax Off
Disclaimer: HASBRO owns the all. Alas...
Summary: G1. It all started with a can of wax... Feedback Welcome!
Author's Note: I know I said I was going to give the Twins a break, but I couldn't pass this story up.
Chapter Seven: Compliable
OooooO
Sunstreaker sat in the farthest corner, his back pressed against the wall and his arm resting on a drawn up leg. He stared blankly at the floor, anger replacing the feeling of wanting to cry now. His usual scowl deepened as he thought of just how he got in this perdicament. It was a stupid mistake on his part, not watching his back. Grinding his mendenta in annoyance and anger, he didn't notice the door sliding open.
Sunstreaker's pretty head turned toward the door, seeing just who stood in the doorway. Grinning humorlessly, he recognized the red, white and blue markings of the same Seeker that caused him to end up here in the first place.
"I didn't think YOU knew the code to get in," Sunstreeaker said, covering his inner turmoil with sarcasm and aggression.
Starscream tossed his head arrogently. "The code is ridculously easy to hack."
Sunstreaker snorted. "Yeah, I bet."
Starscream's optics narrowed. "I don't like your tone female," He hissed, advancing on the yellow warrior slowly, like a snake preparing to strike.
"Then why are you here?" Sunstreaker shot back, grinning smugly. The grin faded as soon as he felt himself being hoisted up by his shackles, his face inches from the sneering Seeker's.
"I don't think your leader would like you roughing his Femme up." Sunstreaker's voice held a tone of sarcasm, the grin creeping back onto his face. "You saw how mad he got when you and the idiot did it earlier."
"Like I care what that fool thinks." He grinned, trailing his free hand up the yellow bot's side, in a mock display of gentleness.
"Hands off, slag," Sunstreaker growled, kicking out with a leg, catching the Seeker in the leg. Not being able to do much with his hands bound, all he could do was try and keep the now really angry seeker at bay by kicking out at him as he chased him around the room.
"I was going to go easy on you, but now you just made it harder for you!"
"You think so?" Sunstreaker shot back, jumping up onto the big recharge berth, avoiding Starscream's grabbing hands.
They both froze as the heard distant heavy footsteps approaching.
"I'd leave now if I were you. You don't want to get caught do you?" Sunstreaker grinned, smugly looking Starscream straight in the optics.
Starscream glared at the yellow bot, his pride conflicting with his logic circuits for a moment. His pride wanted him to stay, to prove the yellow female wrong. Yet his logic was telling him she was right. Rolling his optics as logic ended up winning, he turned to leave, ignoring the curses Sunstreaker threw at his back.
When Starscream was away, Sunstreaker let out a pent up sigh, silently hurrying his brother up, hoping he'll come in enough time. Hearing a shot, which sounded suspiciously like it came from a Fusion cannon, He turned his head towards the door. Covering his sad optics with a hardened look, he glared at the next bot who entered the room.
"Lovely," Sunstreaker commented, turning his head away, only to have it turned back by a black hand. He found himself looking into a pair of unreadable red optics.
"I'm glad you're up there all ready, female. It saves me the trouble of getting you there myself." He roughly let go of Sunstreaker's face, pushing the yellow bot down in the process.
"What are you gonna do? Rape me?" Sunstreaker asked, pulling himself up to glare angrily at the silver bot in front of him.
"Rape? What a low display of dominance." He sneered, looking Sunstreaker right in the optics.
"Yeah? It didn't seem like that earlier," Sunstreaker shot back, grimicing slightly as he remembered the taste of the vile Mech fluid in his mouth.
"Silence!" Megatron yelled, swinging out and striking Sunstreaker across the face, leaving a black streak across his cheek. "I have something else planned for you, my pretty little Femme." Megatron grinned, optics glowing slightly as he took a thin, almost medical looking device out of his subspace pocket. He grabbed the shackled wrists, hoisting them up and hooking them onto a hook that hung above the berth.
"I will make you compliant," He hissed in the yellow warrior's audio, causing the first glint of fear to show is Sunstreaker's optics as the silver mech slid over him, stradling the lithe yellow hips. He tried to get a leg under the silver Mech, to try and use his powerful legs to throw him off, but it was a futile attempt that only resulted in mounting pressure as Megatron squeezed his legs tighter around the captured Mech, effectivly stopping the struggling.
"How? With that little thing?" Sunstreaker said, his voice wavering slightly but his optics shone with defiance and hate.
"You'd be surprised at what this little thing can do." He slowly brought the instrment against the black and yellow helm, causing more fruitless struggling and head tossing from the prone Mech before he stiffened, optics widening as the instrument pierced his armor, touching the delicate circuitry underneath. He couldn't move, no matter how hard he tried. All he could do was sit and watch the Decepticon on top of him slowly invade his mind.