Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Wax On, Wax Off ❯ Deceptiwench ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wax On, Wax Off
Disclaimer: HASBRO owns the all. Alas...
Summary: G1. It all started with a can of wax... Feedback Welcome!
Author's Note: I know I said I was going to give the Twins a break, but I couldn't pass this story up.
Chapter Eight: Decepti-Wench
OooooO
Hound was out and about, doing his daily scouting routine. He was a good deal away from the base when he saw a red blur, dust from teh roads flying up behind it, zoom past him at full speed. Since it was quiet out today, he decided to give in to his curiosity and follow the blur. He stopped and transformed when the blur stupped, taking a form of a red Lamborghini.
"Sideswipe?" He questioned, slowly approaching the red warrior, who was leaning against a tree, one are propping himself up while the other one wrapped around his midsection.
"Just...overheated. I'll...be okay," He panted, trying to cool off his internal working quickly.
"Where you off to in such a hurry?" The tracker asked, still being careful. He knew what the red bot was like without his brother around.
"Gotta go get Sunny," He answered, his breathing slowing down enough for him to speak normally. "He got taken by the 'Cons."
"And you're going to go alone?" Hound questioned, raising an optical ridge.
"Yeah. Everyone else is just sitting on it. I'm getting my brother back NOW!" He growled, optics darkening to an angry indigo as he looked the green Jeep right in his.
"But...you can't go alone, you'll be killed!"
"Then come with me, or get out of the way. Either way I'm going with or without you, no matter the consequences."
Not wanting the warrior to run off without at least another gun at his side, he sighed and nodded. "All right, I'll go with you," He agreed, not knowing if he was going to regret his decision or not.
"Good, let's go," Sideswipe said quickly, transforming and taking off again, causing the tracker to strain his engine to try and keep up.
Little did the two Autobots know was that they were being watched. Laserbeak had tucked himself into a nearby rock crevis as was currently transfering live feed directly to Decepticon Headquarters.
OooooO
"Megatron, Autobots approaching the base," Soundwave informed his leader, turning away from the screen momentarily.
Sunstreaker, who was currently occupying Megatron's lap, looked at the Communications Officer. His optics, instead of being the ice blue color they were known to be, now glowed a bright crimson. He held a half empty cube of High Grade, which he was currently sharing with Megatron.
"You don't need to worry your pretty head about that, my dear," Megatron said to him, running a dark finger down his pretty face. "All you need to worry about is sitting here and looking pretty."
Sunstreaker smiled, wrapping his free arm around the tyrant's neck and offering the cube with his other, which was gently pushed away.
"Soundwave, assemble the Seekers and go retrieve our...guests. I'm in the mood for some entertainment." Megatron smiled a wicked smile as he
"I thought that's what you had the wench on your lap for," Starscream snipped, arms crossed across his chassis and optics narrowed into red slits.
Megatron's optics narrowed as he snatched the cube from Sunstreaker's hands and throwing it at the Air Commander. "Go with Soundwave now or I'll scrap you!"
"As you command Mighty Megatron," He sneered, following the others out of the base.
"Now, as for you my dear..." He trailed off, grinning as Sunstreaker looked at him with optics at half power, glossa running over his full lips as Megatron leaned in to capture the silver appendage with his own lips.
OooooO
Sideswipe transformed, sitting down on a nearby boulder, needing to cool off his overheated internals again.
"Sagging internals...they're slowing me...down,"Sideswipe panted, resting his elbows on his knees as he cradled his head in his hands.
"You're going to end up going into Stasis lock by the end of the day, you keep pushing yourself like that," Hound spoke up, finally catchng up to the red twin.
"I don't care!" Sideswipe said, turning his icy glare on the tracker. "You don't have a twin, so you don't understand what I'm going through!"Hound really couldn't argue with him there. He really did have no idea what Sideswipe was going through, but right when he was going to voice his thoughts a laser blast caught them by surprise.
"Decepticons!" Hound said, transforming and pulling out his weapons.
"Coming back for more huh?" Sideswipe growled through gritted medenta, feeling rage welling up in his chassis. "Slag suckers." He pulled out his weapon, aiming it at the nearest Decepticon, which just happened to be Skywarp and firing a shot off.
"Slag! He managed to seer my wing!" Skywarp said, transforming in mid air to examin his wing more closely.
"Less complaining, more shooting 'Warp," Thundercracker said as he flew by, shooting at Hound, who took cover behind a boulder.
Soundwave flew on close, ejecting Ravage, who landed with a soft thump in front of Sideswipe.
Sideswipe, optics shining with fury, turned to the feline. Snarling, he unleashed his full fury on him, leaving Hound to fend for himself. Ravage was faster though, leaping at the red warrior and sinking his metallic fangs into his arm. Sideswipe, feeling nothing but rage, pulled Ravage off his arm, flinging the snarling cat away.
"Is that all you g-!" He stared to goad, before getting caught off guard by a blast from Thundercracker. Falling to the ground, back smouldering from the shot, he growled, fingers digging into the soft earth as he pushed himself up to his hands and knees.
"Aww, how cute, he wants to keep going," Starscream said, shooting a cluster bomb right at Sideswipe.
He fell over, snarling in pain and in fury as his systems shut down. He fought to get back up, to keep going but his body refused and shut down before he even got the chance to pull himself up.