Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Wax On, Wax Off ❯ More Than You'll Ever Know ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wax On, Wax Off
Disclaimer: HASBRO owns the all. Alas...
Summary: G1. It all started with a can of wax... Feedback Welcome!
Author's Note: I know I said I was going to give the Twins a break, but I couldn't pass this story up.
Chapter Nine: More Than You'll Ever Know
OooooO
Sideswipe woke to the feel of steel around his wrists and a cranial ache that signaled he’d been Null rayed. He groaned as his optics adjusted to the dimly lit room. From the looks of it, they were in what humans called a dungeon, complete with the leaky dampness and what looked like years of dirt build up.
He pulled at his restraints, twisting his wrists under the metal bands that held his arms above his head.
"Don’t do that. You’ll just hurt yourself," A voice from next to him whispered in his audio.
"Little late for that Hound," He said back, feeling the stinging of ripped metal and the warm dripping of Mech fluid down his arms.
Then, the bright light from a door being opened sliced through the near darkness, causing the two Mechs to squint against the sudden brightness. Sideswipe grinned humorlessly as he saw Thundercracker and Skywarp enter the dank room.
"So, Mega-Aft decided to send Dumb and Dumber over instead of coming himself huh?" He sneered.
"Shut up, Autobot scum!" Skywarp hissed, swinging his fist at Sideswipe, making contact with his pretty face. "You’re lucky we don’t kill you."
Sideswipe spit Mech fluid, grin still on his face as he turned to Skywarp, ready to say something else.
"Keep quiet. Do you want to get killed?" Hound hissed in Sideswipe’s audio. Sideswipe snorted, but didn’t say anything. Unlike his brother, he knew when to shut up. He kept quiet as Skywarp unhooked his chains, holding it in his hands. They dragged the two Autobots out of the holding room, kicking them along as they were dragged downed the corridors.
"Hey, watch it," Sideswipe growled, earning him another kick by an angry Skywarp. Hound cast him a warning look as he was shoved along by Thundercracker, but Sideswipe closed his mouth and kept it closed until the were presented in front of Megatron.
Megatron’s optics trailed over the prisoners, like he was looking over prized livestock that were ready to be slaughtered. On his lap, Sunstreaker turned towards the prisioners, smiling as he looked Sideswipe right in the optics. Sideswipe froze as his optic's met his brothers. Those weren't the same optics he remembered. Those were the optics of a souless Decepticon.
"S-Sunny?" He whispered, his voice barely managing to form the word, feeling tears sting his optics before blinking them away. He would not show weakness in front of those...Decepticons. "What did they do to you?"
"Oh, you two know each other?" Megatrom grinned smugly, running a dark finger under Sunstreaker's unresisting chin. "Perhaps you even...love one another?"
"More than you'll ever know, you filthy Decepticon," Sideswipe snarled, overwhelming anger replacng his sadness as he struggled against his bonds, fruitlessly trying to get at the hated tyrant.
Megatron's grin morphed into a smile as that comment, and actions, earned the Autobot a couple guns under his chin, guns that were attached to Seeker arms. He pulled Sunstreaker closer to him as the yellow bot's hands stroked his helmet sensually, smiling as he ran his tongue over the silver cheek.
Sideswipe cast his optics to the floor, his emotions fluctuating between anger and sadness as he stopped struggling. He didn't want any of those...Decepticons to see his inner conflict, or run the risk of his anger overwhelming him and not being able to control the result of his actions, guns in his face or not.
"Now, out Autobot guests need to be welcomed to the base." Megatron smiled, nudging Sunstreaker off his lap and rising off his chair, stalking towards the two Autobot prisoners. He stopped, eyes glowing threatiningly as he just stared at them.
"You, my dear, will be in charge of greeting our guests." He beckoned Sunstreaker to his side, who obediently followed his orders. "I expect nothing but the finest Decepticon hospitality from you, my beauty." He whispered in Sunstreaker's audio, causing the yellow warrior's eyes to lighten, a pure evil smile forming on his face.
Sideswipe looked up, optics carefully blank as his brother approached them. He glanced over at Hound, who was doing his best to keep calm but in reality he looked like he was a step away from falling into a whimpering mass and begging to be released.
"Sunny, please-" Sideswipe started quickly, seeing if he could reach his brother's true self, before he grabbed the red bot's shackles roughly out of Thundercracker's hands, flinging him into a froming circle of Decepticons.
"That's it my dear," Megatron encouraged, crossing his arms across his cheast as he watched intently as the yellow bot advanced onto the two Autobots at his feet, the evil glow in his optics intensifying as he roughly grabbed Sideswipe around the shoulders, pulling him right up to his face.
"Save me," He whispered into his audio, optics pleading as he brought his knee up into his brothers midsection.