Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Wax On, Wax Off ❯ Never Would've Thought ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Wax On, Wax Off
Disclaimer: HASBRO owns the all. Alas...
Summary: G1. It all started with a can of wax... Feedback Welcome!
Author's Note: I know I said I was going to give the Twins a break, but I couldn't pass this story up.
Chapter Ten: Never Would've Thought
OooooO
Sideswipe's optics widened when he heard those words, turning towards Sunstreaker.
"Sunstr-" He started, before a golden hand cut him off roughly, optics pleading with him to be quiet.
"Just don't kill me later," Sunstreaker whispered before bringing a fist into the red bot's midsection. Sideswipe's optice's widened as the breath was knocked out of him. He coughed, sinking to his knees as he wrapped his arms around his midsection. It tore Sunstreaker up inside, seeing his brother hurt by his own hand like that, but he had to do what he had to do to keep everyone alive.
The yellow bot sighed inwardly, powering off his optics and kicking out, making solid contact with his brother's face. Sideswipe sprawled out across the floor, landing face down. He tried to get up onto his hands and knees, but the dizziness in his cranial chambers made that a difficult task.
"Good girl." Megatron watched with sadistic glee, optics glinting.
Sunstreaker sneered slightly, barely squelching the urge to just walk over and bash Megatron's smug face in. He just needed to wait for the right moment...
"Now, why don't you take care of the other problem?" Megetron said, refering to Hound, who was now shaking slightly in fear when Sunstreaker turned his head towards him.
"You mean, you?" He shot at the tyrant, turning on Megatron, optics back to their normal icy hardness. Right moment equaled now.
Megatron's optics widened in shock as his mouth opened and closed a few times before snapping back into an angry scowl.
"How did that happen?" He asked, but Sunstreaker knew exactly what he was talking about, so he shed some light on the subject.
"Well, you see, it did work for a bit. It just shorted out, like all your other shoddy inventions," He said, casting a glance over to Sideswipe. He managed to make it back onto his feet, but still stood hunched over. Anger immedietly flooded through the yellow bot as he turned back towards Megatron. "Plus, look what you caused me to do to my brother, aftwipe."
Megatron, in an uncharacteristic bout of shock, just stared at Sunstreaker, blinking slowly. "Brother?" He recovered enough to ask, then realized something that made his holding tanks churn. "Then...that would make you a..." He trailed off, feeling sick.
"Mech?" Sunstreaker finished, grinning at the look on Megatron's face. If robots could go pale, he'd be pure white.
"I would've never thought of him as the type. He always seemed so comfortable being a Mech to me," Starscream mused, holding a thoughtful finger under his chin.
"S-shut up Starscream," Megatron said a bit weakly before making a hasty retreat, holding a hand over his mouth. Starscream followed, smirking and taunting the tyrant. Sideswipe, although being injured couldn't help but laugh a bit as he heard the sound of distant retching and high pitched laughing. That's his Sunny all right!
The other Decepticons took that as their cue to draw their weapons, pointing them at the yellow warrior. Sunstreaker smirked, raising his hands. "Now, you want to kill the only Femme you Mech are going to see now would you?" He taunted, sarcasm dripping off every word. Before anyone had a chance to react, the wall they were standing against got blown out, scattering shards of metal and a couple Decepticons across the room. Sunstreaked shielded his optics from the debris, mentally cursing as he felt metal scrapping against his paint.
"Fun's over guys, your rescuers are here," Ironhide's voiced drawled, holstering his gun as he, Prime, Mirage and Jazz climbed through the still smoldering entrance. Mirage immediatly went over to Hound, helping him to his feet. Sunstreaker went and helped his brother as they went back through the hole in the wall.
"Y'all all right?" Jazz asked Sunstreaker, who scowled.
"No, I'm not okay. Look at these scratches!" Sunstreaker complained, running a hand over the shallow scratches in his arms. "Oh and Hound and Siders are okay." He added as an after thought.
"Well, you can get those buffed out while Ratchet is turning you back into your old self," Prime informed the yellow warrior, giving him a hard look.
"You know about that?" Sunstreaker said, trading a sheepish look with his brother. "When'd you find out?"
"I knew from the beginning. I just wanted to see how long it would take for you to come clean." Prime told him.
"Yeah...about that..." Sunstreaker rubbed the back of his head, embarassed.
"We won't do that again, right Sunny?" Sideswipe cut in, giving his brother a pointed look as they exited the base.
"Only if you promise not to dare me anymore."
They all shared a laugh as they transformed and headed for dry land.
OooooO
Whee! Horrible, cheesy ending! Hope you guys enjoyed it, despite that "I ran out of ideas" ending.
Sorry for that horribly OOC Megatron. I wanted to add a little more humor into this story, since it got a little more serious than I intended, and he just happened to be there.