Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Episode of; JERRY SPRINGER ❯ Jerry Springer, Eps. 2048, The Lost Anime Episode ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yes, it's Jerry Springer, and InuYasha, and Kagome, and Miroku, and Vash……and yes….even….Agumon, but he gets here eventually.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Jerry: Ok folks, we start our show today by bringing out….*looks at his card* INUYASHA, KAGOME, AND KIKYO!!!
 
InuYasha, Kagome, Kikyo: *all walk out from different rooms. They sit down in the chairs put there for them.*
 
Jerry: Ok, so we have everyone here because…*reads his card again*… apparently because it turns out InuYasha is cheating on Kagome, and Kikyo. So InuYasha, we're going to start with you. Tell us, the audience, why your cheating on both Kagome and Kikyo.
 
InuYasha: wow, I didn't know you were going to bring that up so quickly. *sighs* wow, didn't expect I that. Ok well……
 
Kagome: GOD is you're hair silver because you're old!?!
 
InuYasha: WOMAN, DON'T TALK TO ME THAT WAY!!!
 
Kikyo: Well don't talk to my re-incarnation that way.
 
InuYasha: I CAN TALK TO KAGOME ANY WAY I WANT TO!!! *then begins growling at Kikyo*
 
Kagome: THAT IS IT, I can't STAND you InuYasha, OSWARI!!!
 
InuYasha: *face plants*
 
Kikyo: *laughs a bit* that's odd, I could never do that.
 
Jerry: This brings out our next guest. He's in the back stage at this very moment, and he is a notorious gun slinger. VASH, COME ON OUT HERE!
 
Vash: *walks out* Wow, I don't even know how I got here. *he finds his seat on Kikyo's right. He looks Kikyo up and down, and then he looks at InuYasha. He blinks a bit then moves to Kagome. * Hmmm…. Quite a crowd.
 
Crowd: *screams*
 
Vash: *is shining his gun* what?!
 
Jerry: Vash, put the gun away, you're here to help InuYasha with his problem.
 
Vash: oh, that's right.
 
InuYasha: FEH, as I was saying before Kagome interrupted. The reason I think you have me here is because Kagome bitched to you about the fact that she looks like Kikyo, and I like both her AND Kikyo.
 
Jerry: So what you're trying to say is that you are having an affair?
 
InuYasha: What's an affair?
 
Everyone but InuYasha: *sweat drop*
 
Vash: *leans over to InuYasha and whispers in his ear for a moment*
 
InuYasha: OHHHH THAT'S an affair.
 
Vash: Yeah, you'd have to have been born some 700 years ago to not know that.
 
InuYasha: *glares at Vash* you're lucky you're supposed to be helping me.
 
Vash: I wouldn't consider it a blessing, more of a curse.
 
Voice: Is…is that my que?
 
Everyone: *looks at source of voice*
 
Miroku: *is pushed out* I guess it is. *waves meekly, sees a beautiful woman in the front row, jumps down to the floor, gets on his knee in front of her and grabs her hand* Would you…..
 
Woman: No I will not bear your child.
 
Miroku: *looks surprised* how did you know!?!
 
Woman: You've asked me before.
 
Miroku: Oh….that's right. *he sighs and then goes back upstage, he picks up Kikyo and moves her, sits next to InuYasha*
 
Everyone but Miroku and InuYasha: *blinks at Miroku like he has three heads*
 
Miroku: what!?
 
Everyone but Miroku and InuYasha: Nothing, don't mind us.
 
Miroku: ok……*suddenly his hand appears near Inuyasha's inner thigh*
 
Kikyo and Kagome: *passes out*
 
Jerry, Vash, and crowd: *gasps and then dead looks*
 
InuYasha: *giggles* Miroku, not in public
 
Everyone but Miroku and InuYasha: *feints*
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
*Gasp* OMG, it….it….it's a freakish twist, and a cliffhanger.
 
Sesshomaru: When do I come in?
 
*counts on fingers* Chapter 5….I think
 
Agumon: Wow…. <. <….*goes behind a tree*
 
Everyone but Agumon: T_T
 
Ok, time for disclaimer.
I do not own ANY characters in this fanfic. But neither do you, so that makes me feel better. ^_^ Oh, actually, I only own the dude that shoved Miroku out, and the chick Miroku was going to ask to bear his child, and this little Kirby (>^.^)> I don't own the real Kirby though.