Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Episode of; JERRY SPRINGER ❯ Jerry Springer, Eps. 2048, The Lost Anime Episode (cont.) ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, I got my first review, but its just one, I'm posting this next chapter to see how everyone else will react, and I realize I need to work on Grammar, but still. In this chapter; more weirdness and a view *not literally* of J.F.K.'s ass.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
InuYasha: *pushes Miroku's hand away from his groin, and he leans over and whispers in Miroku's ear* Maybe later.
 
Suddenly a scream can be heard, “YOU FUCKER, I THOUGH YOU LIKE ME, ME, IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!” Sango leaps out of the audience with her Hiriakotsu in hand.
 
Jerry: Whoa, what do we have here, a jealous ex?
 
Miroku: SANGO, why can't you leave me alone? I thought we were through when you found out I was in love with someone else.
 
Sango: Yeah, well I had no idea it was InuYasha! *she leaps at Miroku, striking her Hiriakotsu at him.*
 
Miroku: *dodges her attack* Please Sango, stop, I don't want anyone hurt.
 
Jerry: GUARDS, GET SOME GUARDS IN HERE!!!
 
Guards: *the rush in, all three giant ogres, the grab Sango and drag her out of the building*
 
Jerry: -whew- That was close, I almost though we were going to have a riot in here eventually.
 
Miroku: *sits back down* well now that that's over, may we resume the show?
 
Jerry: Yes, let's resume the show, right after these messages.
 
Suddenly a giant ass with two eyes and lipstick around the butt hole appears. “Hello folks, J.F.K.'s ass here to bring you a special news bulletin. If you pay close attention to the guards that took Sango from the stage, they were beginning to strip her of her clothes. This is Sango merely seconds after she is thrown out.” It suddenly goes outside and is showing a naked Sango.
 
Sango: I can't believe that jerk, and those guards, they took the only bra Kagome gave me.”
 
J.F.K.'s ass: astounding *is back inside* well, now we bring you back to….JERRY SPRINGER!!!
 
Jerry: Well everyone, welcome back. Ok so, Miroku, according to what has just occurred, how do you feel at the moment?
 
Miroku: Well, it's hard to describe; I'm shocked, surprised, and aghast, all at the same time.
 
Kagome: YOU SHOULD BE! *is behind InuYasha with a boulder bigger than the chairs*
 
InuYasha: *looks behind him* AHHHH, Ka…ka….Kagome…what are you going to do with that rock!?
 
Kagome: Oh you'll see. OSWARI!!!
 
InuYasha: *face plants, he screams like a girl as he realizes what Kagome's about to do*
 
Kagome: *slams the rock down on InuYasha's back as he is trying to scurry away.*
 
Vash: *blows the boulder to bits with single shot from his pistol* YOU TWO STOP THAT NOW! *stands up and walks over to Kagome, he grabs her shoulders and moves her back to her seat* Now sit.
 
Kagome *sits down*
 
Kikyo: *moves into Vash's seat while he is moving Kagome*
 
Vash: *goes back to his seat to find Kikyo in it, he quirks an eyebrow* Are you suggesting something mam?
 
Kikyo: No, not in the slightest, what ever gave you that idea? *winks at Vash*
 
Vash: *blinks at Kikyo's wink* Well, my guess is that neither Kikyo, nor myself, are needed anymore. *he walks backstage, Kikyo following soon after him*
 
Everyone: *blinks at Vash and Kikyo leave*
 
Suddenly a young child runs onto the stage “STOP, SOMEONE IN THIS ROOM HAS A DIGIMON!!!” the child yells as a small orange dinosaur follows him on stage. “Tai, wait up, don't run so fast.” The orange dinosaur tells the child who is apparently Tai.
 
Tai: Well Agumon, you're the one that needs to work out more.
 
Agumon: Shut up Tai, you're the one who works out TOO much.
 
Tai: Ok then, I take that back, you might run faster if you wore some pants!
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
DUN DUN DUNDUNDUNDUUUUUN
CLIFFHANGAR.
 
Sesshomaru: You know; people might get angry because of all these cliffhangers.
 
Yeah, so, it's Jerry Springer.
 
Spike: Why, may I ask, has there been NO BEER yet?
 
Because, I haven't posted the disclaimer today yet.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the following people; InuYasha, Vash the Stampede, Kagome, Tai, Kikyo, Agumon, Miroku, Jerry Springer, or Sango. I only own; the guard ogres, J.F.K.'s ass, Sango's Bra, and this mock-up Kirby <(^.^)>.