Trigun Fan Fiction / Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ D/Chick and County One-Shots ❯ BIG FREAKIN' UPDATE ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

BIG FREAKIN' UPDATES

Ok, ok, so you could really just go my Author's Gallery and all, BUT…I personally like this better…all my beginning One-Shots have fun updates and such, except for the fact that…yeah they are WAY outdated. So don't believe anything they say. But I'll leave `em be for their good classic sake…AND ONTO THE UPDATES!

POSTED:

Escaflowne:

Young Luv - PG-13, Alternate Universe/Comedy/Romance

The Esca characters are in high school! In America! Except for some strange reason they're wearing sailor fukus! Heh, yeah…This story basically covers one crazy Friday in their angsty, complicated teenage-drama lives. Van and Yukari are neighbors and best buddies, Hitomi is a lame-assed ditz, AND AMANO IS GAY!! ^^; It's got romance, too, for all you hopeless romantics like me…(sigh) I've…pretty much have every Esca chara in their. GO ME! Warnings: Mild to Moderate language, some crude humor, poor writing in some chapters due to the fact that this was my first fic EVER and I seriously used to blow at writing…still do…*cough* ^^; So yeah have fun…

Pilot Candidate:

Trailer Park Pants - PG-13, Self-Insertion/Comedy/Romance

What happens when love-struck Gareas finds a pair of briefs belonging to the ever-adored Rioroute? LOTS OF WEIRD THINGS. I swear, this is the most crazy idea I've ever had…and that's why this is my favorite story! Warnings: Mild language, lots of crude/sexual humor (it's mostly silly stuff though), mention of a…(cough) nude Rioroute in one chapter, stupid stuff that makes no sense, yada yada yada…the writing in this isn't quite so terrible because 1) It's more recent and 2) I'm trying to write my best on it. The third chapter confused a few people, but I'll mess with it later…

P/C Collection - R, Comedy/Angst/Self-Insertion/Romance/etc/etc…

Basically, a collection of short stories. The first few are light-hearted humors, but the later ones can get…yeah. Some are funny, some are angsty, and some are downright touchy-feely boy-on-boy action romance. No YAOI-yaoi though. I refuse to write such filth (scoffs). Warnings: Well…the humors are stupid and need no warnings, BUT the later ones get…umm, racy, I guess. ^___^ I should feel ashamed but I'm not (bahaha!) The last story has got to be the worst. The version posted right now is ok except for the really foul language, but the new version lurking within my floppy is…scary. You should be afraid. Very afraid. ^_____^

Guess What Guess What Guess What? WE'RE GAY! - R, Romance/Comedy/Self-Insertion/Angst/Alternate Universe

Perturbing yaoi smut at its best! ^____^ I disturbed quite a few of my friends with this, so I bumped the rating up to R. The charas from Pilot Candidate are in high school! Why do I write so many high school A/U's!? ^^; Rioroute and Gareas have decided that they want to share their "dirty" little secret to the school…but how? Very Rio+Garu with some Zero+Hiead in the background. Warnings: Boy-on-boy action, but no icky yaoi. Suggested sexual remarks, language, more boy-on-boy action…*cough* e-yeah, I'm a sick little freak ^^;

Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The One Thing That Does Not Change With Time is the Memory of Younger Days - PG, Self-Insertion/Angst/Drama

Ruto is saaaaaad!! This short story with the insanely long title has got to be the most poetically-depressing thing I've ever written. It shows parts of the game through Ruto's eyes and her feelings on Link. The first one is when they're kids and starts out cute, but ends…scary, I guess? The second part makes me want to cry she's so depressed. The third is something I made up and is more fun to read because Ruto rants about her bitterness. Lots of Zelda bashing ^.~ Warnings: *SOB SOB SOB* the sensitive souls with need some Kleenex…otherwise, harmless. Oh yeah, the title is from a line that "Shiek" says when she's teaching Linkie-poo the Minuet of Forest.

Zoids Chaotic Century

ARG MATIE!: A Zoids C/C Humor-PG-13, Script Format/Comedy

This has got to be the absolute most made-up-along-the-way insanity I've ever created. Fiona and Van decide to go on a Free Shady Pirate Ship Cruise for no apparent reason, with Irvine as their captain…and that's just the beginning of all the craze. Subliminally incestual brothers face off, everyone's favorite deadly pilot has gone fluttery for Van, and the Sephiroth-wannabe is…GAY!?!? OH THE DISASTER!!! And just what is this "Butchering Dust", anyways? READ AND FIND OUT! Warnings: VERY crude/sexual humor at points, but it's vague…so why did I put VERY? *Confuzzled* whatever…light language, homosexual/incestual suggestions, but nothing dirty. *scoffs* Why would innocent little me be dirty? ^^;

Cross-Overs

D/Chick and County One-Shots - PG-13, Script Format/Comedy

Ok, ok, I know what you're saying: I'm already IN this freakin' story, so WHY are you writing a summary on it? BECAUSE I CAN. ^^; Ok so County and me rampage through our own little world, complete with ever-present bishonen, a nifty house, random explosions, and relentless comedic-action. Titles Featured: Pilot Candidate, Gundam Wing, Escaflowne, Trigun, Final Fantasy 8, Sorcerer Hunters, Dragon Knights. Warnings: Stupid insane humor, mild to moderate language, some crude humor (conversations on yaoi boys, butt-grabbing, etc) And endless use of copyrighted/trademarked items. But that's why I have my BIG FREAKIN' DISCLAIMER! #1-12 are posted currently along with the disclaimer as prologue and this update-list as epilogue. I'm stopping after One-Shot #15 unless someone begs to differ, and then maybe a little epilogue (a real one) after that. Who knows?

The Banished and the Destined- PG-13, Alternate Universe/Drama/Fantastical SM Fantasy/Comedy/Romance

It's a story of a story about a little girl with a very long story. Ana, pronounced Ahhhh-nahhhh, is a person whose life will be very soon affected by fate. Why? She's the daughter of a very important Sailor Scout, not to mention she's half Saiyan. The prologue is the only part so far, and it's pretty sad…sad as in *sob sob*, not sad as in TWSBAB (This Writing Sucks Beyond All Belief) So join along as you see her life suddenly change from normal-teen to savior-of-the-universe! Sucks to be her! Titles Featured: Sailor Moon, Dragonball Z. Warnings: Some gore in the prologue, mild language…nothing else. BTW, give all the credit to the Ever-Supreme Elise and her Grand Eldest Sister Whose Name Does Not Grace Me for the plot/storyline…she started it out a few years ago but never really finished, so I took over and am re-writing it for the sake of boredom. Yay!

SOON TO BE POSTED/WRITTEN:

New P/C Collection Stories!

Chapter Ten to "Young Luv"

Chapter Four to "Trailer Park Pants"

One-Shot #13, Titled "Hooray for Sailor Fuku Day!"

Chapter One to "The Banished and the Destined"

Painful Reality: A Escaflowne continuation. It used to be posted, but it was a severe case of TWSBAB, so I took it off. But now I have taken the time to revise it! I hope it sounds better…I tried! Really I did!

MAYBE SOMEDAY IN THE NEAR FUTURE WILL BE WRITTEN:

Relkar - A World of Wonder: An Original RPG N/Babe and me started. I wrote a new first chapter for fun, and it may someday be posted…after some major revamping, anyways…

Gareas Has Problems: Script-Format P/C humors. They're in P/C Collection right now, but I may write more and just branch them off into their own story. I'm debating whether or not to write more of them, because frankly they're stupid. Really stupid. So I need some Reader-Input-Opinions! Arg!

(Checks notes) Ok then…that's all! Later, cheese-brains! (Poofs away clutching the Zell plushy)