Trigun Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ kybo's Super huge, Awesome Adventure! ❯ Preperation ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own SIMs, or my friends, sadly.
 
“I'm soo…bored….need… entertainment…” The source of this voice was Kybo.
She was sprawled out on the neon green couch in her SIM-like house

Neko was typing franticly on her keyboard, her ears twitching as she thought up wicked mad plot lines for her newest fanfic. She paused for a moment, and bean staring at the screen.
“What next……Oh! An adventure!” She shouted and threw her hands in the air before hurrying to type up more. Kybo jumped up excitedly, smiling a plotting smile.
“THAT'S PERFECT!” She shouted, doing a victory dance.
Sailor dark, the third inhabitant of the house, walked in, hauling three large hiking backpacks. She smiled widely.
“Look what I found on sale! Ooh! AN ADVENTURE!” She joined Kybo in the short dance immediately.
“What a strange coincidence.” Neko laughed, looking up then smiled as she bent down to record all of this.
When they had packed the essentials for what they thought would be the average hectic, funny trip they usually had when stepping out of the house. Accompanied by Neko-Hiei and Moo, they set off to get the food they'd need for a large-scale trip.
Kybo bit the end of the pen she was using, careful not to leave any marks as she stood at the front of the store.
“Read the list, Neko. Maybe we won't have to go inside.” She said, looking at the store. Neko pulled out a lengthy list and began to read.
“Sun block?” She recited.
“Uhh.. no?” Kybo replied sheepishly.
“Tent? Food? Flashlights?” She gave Kybo a look.
“Okay, so we do have to go inside. I really hate Ceiling-Mart” Kybo sighed walking inside, and grabbed a cart.
“Grab a Swiss army knife, Easy clean pans, and three bowls.” Neko assigned Sailor Dark, who happily skipped off to her section of the store.
“You go get three sleeping bags, sun block, and a three room tent.” She smiled at Kybo who grumbled as she walked away.
“I'll go get the food.” She grinned as she pushed the cart towards the food area.
“How the hell are we supposed to carry this?” Neko asked as she looked at the full cart, then at the distance to their house.
“I don't know.” Kybo shrugged.
“How about we rent horses?” Sailor Dark suggested.
“Coolio! …But Where are we supposed to get horses?” Kybo's smile faded.
“This is your Fic. You can make it possible.” Neko pointed out.
“Well fine.” Kybo sighed and closed her eyes. “Horserentalhorserental.”
“WOW! Look! Ceiling-mart just opened a horse rental department.” Sailor Dark laughed.
 
“Well, then We'll get five.” Kybo grinned, jogging into the new department.
“Five?” Neko jogged after her weird friend.
“Three to carry all this crap, and two for you and Sailor dark to ride, duh.” Kybo laughed, grabbing the reins to the five horses.
“What are you going to ride?” Neko pointed out, smiling at her logic.
“Moo, Of course.” She smiled as her phone chimed as a text message was received. “Well, Smythe's coming.”
Kybo loaded her stuff unto one of the pack ponies, and jumped on her faithful cow, while the others climbed on the rental ponies.

“Destination: home!” Kybo shouted, driving her cow forward.