Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Musings ❯ Musings: A 5th Act ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Musings

My short little piece on Nicholas D. Wolfwood

I frankly don't care if you like it or not ^.^

Disclaimer: NOTHING IS MINE! *sobs wildly* But I want it to be!

Warnings: Shonen ai, Yaoi Lemon, homosexual content (KnivesxNick), Knives being a sadist jack hole, hot and heavy LegatoxNick grinding

A/N: I am still uber happy from all the reviews! So I thought. WHY NOT! I shall update, AGAIN! And, like...have it all nice and done...soon! I do not own the Evergreen Academy, the person who wrote "Midvalley's Serenade" does...and...and I'm sowwy I didn't update soon enough... I had no Microsoft word access for a week or so. *Gives them her tied up Legato...* And if Knives seems OOC, I'm sorry, I just don't write him enough, so I made him horny and passionate...o.o

Musings: 5th Act

Vash and the others were rather upset when I told them I had to leave. Millie begged me not to go, but I knew I had gotten orders from Knives. Those were orders not to be disobeyed, so I calmed them down by saying I'd be back in..7-10 days, and told myself that everything will be alright, he won't kill me yet. He still needs me. Empty comfort, I know. I like to think I am useful to Knives. I truly hope I am.

I start up Angelina II, and straddled her, the vibrations from her purring motor pushing up between my thighs, and stirring my groin like nothing else. I love my motorcycle, heh heh. I took off, leaving them in the dust, looking through the dark shades, which block out the sand that tries to get into my eyes. It only took me about...5-6 hours to get to the Academy...I couldn't help but grin as I saw who was there to greet me on my return. Legato Bluesummers. As I pulled up next to him, I could almost smell the lust pouring from him, and my roguish grin did nothing to help him, I could already see he was hard in his pants, as I slowly shut off the bike, stood up and lifted a brow, I stood at least two inches taller then the telepath, he grunted at me, spinning on his heel and basically telling me to follow him. I regained my swagger and followed him smirking...it couldn't have been two rooms away from these large black doors that Legato spun so quickly, and had me against the wall that I realized just how horny he -was-...his mouth covered mine, and he fitted our groins together, and began this delicious grinding, dry sex as I like to call it...he grasped me under my thighs and hoisted me up and pushed me against the wall, our tongues waging a battle neither of us could win, his pulsating erection against mine and I was lost in heaven as our tongues dueled. Those soft, heated moans he was making as well as the harsh grunts were making me hotter then ever, as my hands roved over his chest and pinched and squeezed his nipples, hearing him cry out against my lips. He began grinding much harder, almost like he wanted to fuck me but knew he couldn't because his Master was waiting for me. We spent a few more minutes grinding helplessly against one another, panting and sweating, our erections burning and throbbing for attention, as I slowly regained breath, Legato let me stand...pressed against me though, his head on my shoulder his breath hot on my neck, as I wound my arms around him...our groins begged for attention, but we stood still, our chests heaving...that honeyed voice met my ears moments later..

"We...have to stop..." he murmured..."Master is waiting for you...he was gracious enough to let me have my time with you...but we mustn't make him wait..." he was breathless, and beautiful. I nodded, and felt his lips press against the main artery in my neck, I shivered, finding this incredibly erotic, and I grasped his cheeks with my hands, cupping his face and tilting his head upwards, fitting our lips together hungrily, he moaned and clutched my suit jacket tightly, as I sucked on his tongue and tasted him once more. The passion of the kiss was so much, so hot and heavy that my cock twitched and jumped for me to bury myself inside of him. That need was so much it almost made me sick. I pulled away from his mouth in an agonizingly slow pace, my teeth catching his lower lip and tugging slowly, before releasing it, when I opened my eyes to look at him, my breath caught. Never had I seen my boss look so...delicious and innocent...his eyes half lidded, his teeth gently biting his plump lower lip, his face flushed like a virgin who's just been kissed, those long lashes hiding those hazy golden eyes, but he pulled away from me, gave my cock a gentle brush of his hand, causing me to moan

"The Master wishes to see you now..." he murmured, looking at me with hungry eyes, as if he didn't want me to go to his Master, and just wanted me to come with him to his room for a rutting session. I smiled, cupping his face and kissed him deeply on the lips, I think it startled him, because he tensed and then relaxed instantly, kissing me back, his long fingers curled around my wrists, holding my hands there. And when I pulled my lips away from his, licking my lips, I opened my eyes...and he took my breath away. His eyes shut, his cheeks flushed rose, and his lips a deep cherry red from our kisses, bruised and tender. He was biting his lower lip when I pulled away, and he opened his eyes, smiling...

"You have to go in now..." he murmured, as I stroked his blush softly...he kissed my palms, and stepped away form me, gesturing to the door, before turning on his heel and walking away from, giving me one last look over his shoulder...I smiled, and turned around, I then cursed myself for leaving the Punisher on Angelina, but I reached over and touched the door handle, and waited

//Enter.// That was my cue. I opened the door. Preparing myself for the worst.

....

I wasn't prepared for this. NOTHING could have prepared me for what I got to see. As my boss's Master stepped out of the shadows, my eyes widened and I lost my breath for just the tiniest moment. The man's sharp, angular features radiated hardness and a generally merciless look about them. Vibrant golden yellow hair crowned his head, the locks all combed backwards, adding to the piercing appearance of his gaze. Not the least of the contributors to which were his eyes- bright crystal blue orbs peering from behind a near scowl by a strong-lined brow. His tightly-drawn lips completed the slightly angry look of peevish contempt.

The word 'CUTE' sprung to mind.

So this was him. This was the man who gave me one of the best orgasms I have ever had while masturbating. This tall, lean muscled man wrapped up in a black leather outfit, with this look on his face. It seems as though he caught my thoughts...for a moment, those facial features threatened to harden even further, to boil over and become wild, indignant fury and then...

He smiled. And it threw me off. That smile on that lovely face made my groin twitch, his laugh met my ears as I stood there

"You shouldn't be so startled...I look so much like my brother..." those eyes narrowed slightly as he stepped closer, he stood 3 inches taller then I did, and I was 6'1. He stared at me with those blue eyes, as he brought his hands up to my face, taking my shades and slipping them into my coat pocket...he looked at my eyes...

"Legato told me you had the prettiest eyes...I am beginning to think he is right..." he shrugged slightly, running those gloved fingers over my neck and chest, before popping open the buttons on my jacket, and then my shirt, baring my chest, he placed his hands on my shoulders, and pushed my jacket and shirt off, staring at my chest, my heart was slamming against my ribcage,

"When you fucked my brother, I caught flashes of it...flashing of what he was seeing, all this hot, caramel flesh that he dreams about..."I shivered...

"Remove your clothes, now, Chapel.." I blinked, startled and then reran the command in my head, Knives's eyes narrowed and I gulped, swiftly pulling my shoes off, and then undoing my belt, and my pants, under Knives's scrutiny the entire time, as I pulled my pants and boxers off, and stood up straight, the contemptuous look had returned once again, as if it were some kind of default setting for his face. And then, after a few seconds, this was replaced by a look of genuine interest, as if he were having a rare unguarded moment of his own.

"My servant was right, and so was my brother...you are rather well built...for a spider..." his hands trailed over my chest, tracing the outline of the muscle softly, my body ached for him, and I let him now that by whimpering softly, he looked up at me, smirked and slid his hand over my pulsating erection. A low moan pushed past my lips, and he shivered, holding me in his hands...

"So...this is what you like..." he steps closer, pushing our body's together, holding my shaft in that grip of his "This...is what you want... you want me...my voice...my hands and my body...I can see it...in your head..." his voice was heated, hot with need and passion, I could feel his erection against my thigh

"Did...mmnn...you get...off when I did...to your voice?" I whispered softly, he tensed softly...before nipping hard on my ear..

"I do believe I did..." he smirked..."Legato helped me...so eagerly.." I moaned again, as he continued to stroke me, his mouth moving over her jaw, tasting my skin...he bit it gently, and caused blood and heat to surge through me, those sharp teeth pushing into my skin, caused my hands to reach up and cup his cheeks, tilting my head and kissing him. I didn't think he'd respond by tangling his fingers in my hair, and pushing his tongue through my mouth, but he was hungry, needing more and more of me. My hands left his cheeks running over his chest with reckless abandoned, before I heard him whisper..

"Zipper is in the back..." I nodded mutely, and we resumed kissing, as my fingers found his hidden zip, and pulled it down. Oh god the sound of that zipper...the promises of bared pale flesh, and hard muscle, he pulled from my mouth, watching me with that flushed face...before he pulled his suit down he spoke...

"I normally do not engage in such activities with a spider...you must understand, if I am dominant over you, well I..." I cut him off

"I don't care...do what you need to do, Master Knives..." there was that smile again, as he removed his gloves, and pulled the suit down, baring strong broad shoulders, his chest...muscled to perfection, flawlessly knit muscle flowing from one to another, his abdomen...beautiful, cobbled abs that begged to be licked, and then he pushed it fully off, baring his lean nude body to me. As if he were awaiting a comment, I managed to murmur...

"Gorgeous...simply...perfect..." that seemed to please him as he moved towards me, a hungry look on his face, as he pulled me into his arms, and kissed me again. I don't mind if he has to be the dominant one, I have no qualms about it. But I wouldn't mind seeing this pale fleshed plant with his head thrown back in ecstasy, his back arched as I hold his hips and push him up and down on my cock, and then finally watching him scream in orgasm...such a lovely image because I think that Knives saw it too, because he moaned loudly, and pushed his cock against mine. He rubbed against one another, panting and moaning, hold each other tightly...

"Oh...oh God...Knives...mm...yes!" I let my head fall back, as his lips caressed my throat, biting my Adam's apple before pushing me down to my knees, he stood tall over me, those blue eyes burning

"Suck.." was all he said, and my head moved forward, my lips opening to take his head between my lips, intent on teasing him the same way I did Legato. The way he was gasping made me feel so good. I ran my tongue around the head and pushed it against his cum hole, hearing him cry out, it was wondrous to feel those long fingers twisting in my head, his nails digging into my scalp, became bold and drew my fingers down the crack of his ass, before sliding my hand between his legs and fondling his ball sac, he cried out once more, and pushed my head forward, forcing me to take at least half of his engorged muscle into my mouth, the head of him pushing against my throat, I moaned around him, still sucking on him tightly. I wrapped an arm around his waist, tugging him closer, and pulling the rest of his meaty shaft into my mouth, sucking and licking as best I could. He was thrusting against my mouth, moaning as loud as he could, as my head started bobbing up and down on his cock, my lips passing over his hot, burning flesh, milking and stroking him, until he cried out..

"Stop! Stop now, Chapel!" I retracted my head, and with a *pop!* sound, pulled my mouth from his cock, and looked up at him, he was sweaty, and flushed with pleasure, his eyes glazed over with inhuman hunger

"Lay on your back" he ordered me, so I did. My body shivered from the cold metal floor, and as he loomed over me, I looked up at him, almost frightened at the power I knew that body held. He grasped my hips, and with no words rubbed up against me, a strangled moan escaped my throat, bucking against him, wanting him in me. He smirked, and teased me for a few more moments, and then, grasped his shuddering, twitching cock in his hand, and pushed me against it...I cried out, as the head of his shaft pushed through me. He was the second man to have ever been inside of me, and it felt wonderful, him grunting above me, and panting with pleasure as he impaled me further on his cock. This was beautiful. This was something I would crave for, for the rest of my life. Finally, once he was fully inside of me, thick, hot and pulsing, he wrapped his arms around me, pressing his face against me neck, my fingers tangled into that short blonde hair, and I looked at him. Still sweaty, his face pink, and his mouth open slightly, he was trying to gain his strength...as he did, he began moving, pushing his hips against mine, his cock started to move inside of me, and soon I was sobbing for him. Sobbing for him to 'do it harder'...to 'do it faster', my body was on fire with how he was pounding against me, our sweaty making our body's slippery, therefore making movement much easier. He was howling his pleasure, crying out 'Chapel!' or occasionally 'Vash!' I didn't mind, I wouldn't have a care in the world of seeing the two pound each other into the floor. I was working my hips against his, pounding and rocking, slapping our hips together, his pelvis ramming into my ass, he was unable to take much more I could tell, as I slid a hand between our moving body's and grasping my weeping, neglected sex. I started pumping and I knew I had his attention, as he watched my hand hungrily, but I soon forgot about him as I was lost in a haze of pleasure and colors, the heat building up in me pulling into one point before I screamed his name over and over again as my thick seed hit his chest, abdomen and stomach in hot, long ropes...Knives soon followed me, arching his body, howling for me, for Vash, hell even for Legato as he shot all of his thick seed into me, coating my insides with the almost burning liquid. He fell on top of me, whimpering and gasping, I held him tightly, as we waited for the blissful sensations to slow, and stop... the door opened and I looked up.

There stood Legato, half naked, and hungry. I looked to see Knives with that similar look.

Oh boy. I'm in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Chapter 5~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG WOW! Wooooooooooooo! I did it I did it! Thank you all for waiting SO patiently and for all of you NEW reviewers! Thank you thank you!

Reviewers:QuietOne1

The D.o.D

~*Angel Bulma*~

Kenichi's Gal

Mali

kia

Jessica

QueSeraSera

divinity

TaltosBeauty

Akemi-san!

subzero13

Alucard2

Agar

Psy-chan13

Lychee2

Eu rydice (Yes I know who you are!)

and Noman! (And I know you too!)

All of you! GET NAKED LEGATO! Wooooooooooooo! Hehehe REVIEW MORE! YAY!