Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Musings ❯ Musings: A Pair of Sixes ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Musings

My short little piece on Nicholas D. Wolfwood

I frankly don't care if you like it or not ^.^

Disclaimer: NOTHING IS MINE! *sobs wildly* But I want it to be!

Warnings: Shonen ai, Yaoi Lemon, homosexual content (KnivesxNickxLegato),

Musings: A Pair of Sixes

My body still hurt, from the love making Knives and I engaged in, but, I felt my limp cock slowly harden itself again, at the sight of the blue haired man, with a look of pure hunger on his beautiful face. He was still hard, I could see the indention of his cock in his pants, he must not have gotten to jack off, while Knives and I were fucking each other into the steel floor. My body clenched at the thought of having these two perfect creatures with me...not one at a time. But...at the same time. It was an exciting thought. Legato stumbled over himself in his haste to get to me, he fell to his knees, hovering over my face for mere seconds, before his lips collided with mine, and we were locked in a passionate kiss. Knives watched, amused, at his pets display of hunger, as his fingers daintily stroked the tip of my burning erection, Knives himself, was still buried deep inside of me, throbbing with heat and power. Legato broke the kiss to yank his boots and clothes off, leaving him nude and exposed. His cock was red, hard, and shuddering with anticipation...

"M...Master..." he squeaked..."Master may I...be in him?" Knives sighed, and nodded, removing his burning cock from inside of me, leaving me almost cold and empty inside, but that was until Legato lubed himself up the best he could with his spit, and started to just push inside of me. No foreplay. No teasing. Just him. In me. I was vaguely aware of being moved, and I found myself sitting on Legato's lap, as he shivered and held me tightly to him, my jutting arousal begging for attention. Knives gave it what it wanted, by running his tongue up and along the burning flesh, before blushing and looking at me

"Feel lucky, Chapel...you'll be the second to have been in me..." and with that, his tight, glorious, rock hard ass fell upon my lap, impaling himself onto my rigid shaft. A scream tore from us both, Knives from the ripping, tearing pressure, and me...from the excruciating tightness, he was almost like a virgin! Moaning, I gathered my wits, the best I could, and nuzzled my leaders neck softly, nipping and sucking on his skin, as I was sandwiched between these two rock hard beautiful bodies, my mind was reeling with what I was doing to these two beautiful men. I started to thrust against Knives, and he made the most delicious mewling sounds, soft 'Ah!'s and 'Ohh!'s and a bit of panting, I wrapped my arms about him the best I could, and held him tightly to me, rubbing my crotch against his ass, his pale yet slightly tanned skin glistening with sweat. Legato moaned hungrily as I started to move, and he gripped my hips tightly, and started to move with us, his shaft stabbing at my prostate. I decided to let him know that he was doing so, so I started moaning louder, hungrier, more desperately. Knives's hands covered my own as the rested on his cobbled abs, and I had my head on Legato's shoulder, as he nipped and licked at my neck, the soft grunts both men were making drove me insane, and closer to my orgasm. Legato's hands were roving over my chest, as I did the same to my 'Lord and Master' Knives, who was mewling like a week old kitten. How Vash could stay away from this man, when he was so beautiful and so vocal, and sounded so...so...so...damn hot! As my mind boggled over this, I heard the rising pitches in Knives's gasps, as he was thrusting into his hand, moaning, crying out, he was shaking and moaning, as he was near his peak, just a few more thrusts and he'd spill over, spill over and it would be me who brought him to the sweet edge. Legato was making the same exact sounds, biting my earlobe, both were so close, I clutched Knives's cock, and he shrieked loudly, sending seed bursting over my hand, in hot, white globs. The initial reaction to Knives's orgasm was my own, orgasm that is, his ass tightening violently around me, and one last thrust sends me over the edge with a scream, sending a hot load of my seed into his body, which in turn causes Legato to shriek, clutching at me, as his seed explodes into my body. I laid against him limply, as I clutched at Knives's hips, who placed his own hands onto mine. I was trapped between two body's that were completely covered with muscle and velvety skin, Legato rested his head on my shoulder, kissing the flesh gently as he wormed his arms around my waist...

"'Cholas...you're gonna stay here, yeah?" It was always after sex, that Legato acted to so cute and almost innocent...

" Course I am, Legato.." Knives smirked

"Don't worry, my pet, if Chapel has no time for you, I will make sure you have -plenty- of entertainment" I looked at Knives grinning, and Legato smiled too

"Thank you, Master"

"It's not a problem, my pet"

"My pet?" I questioned curiously

"Yes, he is mine...to do with whatever I please"

"Ah huh.."

"I enjoy serving our Master, I truly do..." I lifted another brow

"Mm hmm...that's good to know.." Knives chuckled..

"So anyway Chapel...how was my brother?"

"He screams a lot..."

"Really, now.." I nodded

"Yep, course he cries too, but then again Vash has more emotional issues then a pregnant woman.."

"You are cruel, 'Cholas" Legato murmured...

"Tell me...Legato, where did you ever find the time, to get so damn sexy?" I could hear him grin

"Trade secret, can't tell you unless you wanna die..." I blanched but Knives grinned

"I made him work out every day, I don't need a weak servant. He just got pretty on his own.." he then sounded sort of dreamy "He was really adorable when he was a child..." I rolled my eyes, and wiggled slightly, causing Legato to grunt

"Okay!" I said smiling "As much as I enjoy you two against me, GET OFF! Cause Knives...you aren't as light as you look..." Knives gasped as he wiggled off me, flashing an impish grin

"Are you calling me fat!?" I gasped as I removed myself from Legato who leaned back

" 'Course not! Though you could stand to lose a few pounds..." Knives leapt onto me, pinning me to the floor with a grin..

"Well, you know what Chapel..."

"What?"

"Fuck you..." his mouth covered mine, and he kissed me deeply...

~*~some odd time later~*~

"Damn.." the two men look at me, as they were pulling their clothes back on, lifting a brow Knives looked to me

"What Chapel?" I forced a leering grin, a very authentic looking one. I ought to be proud, Legato blushed

"Well, I'm rather proud of myself..." Knives blinked

"Why?" he questioned

"I just got to fuck, and be fucked by two of the most gorgeous evil men I know..." Legato chuckled, then asked

"What about Vash?" I smirked

"Vash isn't evil. Vash is a complete ninny...a ninny with a tight ass, like his brother" I grinned once more, as Knives knelt over me...smirking

"Watch your mouth, Chapel..." his lips brushed mine, before locking them together, and kissing me very thoroughly , before pulling away...

"Mmnn, now Chapel...you may stay here for some rest..." he leaned back in, licking at my lips, I didn't mind, I casually slapped him on the ass, and he jumped, then glared...I only smiled. I knew I was in for some good old fashioned fun, here at the Academy, though I really should talk with my dad. He's probably worried about me...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* < p>Okay!! Chapter 6 is done! WOO! Happy days!!

Thanks to my Reviewers....

Meyeselph

The D.o.D

~*Angel Bulma*~

Kenichi's Gal

Mali

kia

Jessica

QueSeraSera

divinity

TaltosBeauty

Akemi-san!

subzero13

Alucard2

Agar

Psy-chan13

Lychee2

Qu ietOne1

mali

kia

Jessica

divinity

Eurydice (Yes I know who you are!)

and Noman! (And I know you too!)

All of you! GET NAKED LEGATO! Wooooooooooooo! Hehehe REVIEW MORE! YAY!

AND Pie...Naked Legato AND PIE!!!

That flamed :

Pookie and Ookami-Yokai1

Well they get a big kick in the damn face, you know? BWAHAHA!