Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Musings ❯ 9 Last Days ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Musings: Nine Last Days

My short (liez!)little piece on Nicholas D. Wolfwood

I frankly don't care if you like it or not ^.^

Disclaimer: NOTHING IS MINE! *sobs wildly* But I want it to be!

Warnings: homosexual content (NickxLegato)

A.N: Chapter 9. YAY! Lets all rejoice in this authors inability to get a chapter out on time >.>. And...I may add plot to this...maybe..

~*~*~*~*~Recap of last chapter~*~*~*~*~*~

"Not as much as I -know- I'm going to enjoy lunch and dinner..." I purred, leaning down and kissing him hungrily on the lips. Our tongue waged and battled, as his arms tightened around my waist...he pulled away again...

"The Master...hmmhm...wishes to see you later tonight..." I grinned wider...

"Hence why I said dinner.." Legato smiled at me, before resting against me, his head on my shoulder. Cuddling. I closed my eyes and tightened my arms around him...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Musings: Nine Last Days

His smile was like a rare gem, pure and sparkling. But fleeting. I couldn't get enough of those tan lips upturning into a soft curve, making him seem so many years younger. My heart ached for him, and my body sang for his soft touch. Legato. Oh Legato. My hands buried themselves in his hair, as I held his lithe form closer, breathing in the smell of his shampoo, a sweet berry scent that drove me nuts, and the spice I smelled from his skin. His golden pools lifted up and spellbound me. Entranced me. I was his and his completely in those moments, no one else could have come between us and mattered, as my hand caressed along his cheek, feeling him more than seeing him. Those eyes glittered softly, as I continued my path of caress, leading my fingers down his neck, devoid of his turtleneck top...I think he knew what hold he had against me, but at that moment I don't think I could have cared. The thought hits me then, just at that moment of sweet tenderness between us...I...I am falling in love with this cerulean haired menace... this man who's wrought the world with destruction and pain, and served a horrid Master (with a nice body I might add) and was bent of destroying Vash the Stampede. He was detrimental to my health, my sanity, and my emotional well-being but I didn't care. I truly did not care one bit, as he leaned up, pressing soft lips to my own, tasting like the sweetness of the cake he ate, the bitter sting of the alcohol he drank, and the tart taste that was Legato himself. My fingers buried themselves in his hair yet again, threading those oddly highlighted blue locks through my fingers, and claimed his mouth impatiently with my own, his tongue battling mine, one of his gloved hands coming up to capture my own, interlacing our fingers, as our mouths moved with primal lust and instinct, a dance known to man for ages, squeezing each other's hand, as we feasted deeply upon each other's mouth's. He pulled away, gasping for air, licking those kiss bruised lips, as he moved against pressing his cheek against my collarbone, my arm sliding along his shoulder to hold his slim body close to mine...his eyes drifted shut..

"Hold me, Nicholas...and do not let go.." he whispered lightly, my arm tightened around him..

"Never...Never could I let you go, Legato.." I whispered, my heart filled with ache and ardor...why? Why this man? What does he do to me to make me feel this way..? I looked down to this beautiful man, and enjoyed the sight of him pillowed against my chest, his breathing sweet and gentle, as I nudged him...

"Let us retire to my room...its far more comfortable, and I'd rather hold you in my arms on my bed, than against a hard wall..." Legato looked to me for a split second, and nodded softly, interweaving our hands again as I led him to my room... as we arrived, I shut the door behind us and casually removed my jacket, and pulled his trench from him, then removed his gloves, and the manacle across his leg...pulling him to my bed, I laid him onto his side, and turned low the lights, so that it was dark...I found my way to my bed, and laid down in front of him, pulling him into my arms and against my chest. He settled against me, contentedly, in the darkness of my room, and in the warm circle of my arms...I pet his hair lightly, as I felt him slowly drift to sleep, nuzzling into him, as I pushed myself into sleep as well, holding that warm body closer to me, and feeling his heartbeat...

This could be my veritable heaven.

End.

Well...I couldn't go on. I'm sorry folks but this is it for Musings. I have no will to write anymore on this story, so i thought a sweet fitting end. So lah. Well I'm heading off into the YGO yaoi/hentai genre, so I hope you get to see those fics, which are coming out soon! I love you all my faithful reviewers from Fanfiction.net! I do! You've been great to me but I now done with this fic XD Challenges are still open!