Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Musings ❯ Musings: Eight Little Ducks ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Musings: Eight Little Ducks

My short (liez!)little piece on Nicholas D. Wolfwood

I frankly don't care if you like it or not ^.^

Disclaimer: NOTHING IS MINE! *sobs wildly* But I want it to be!

Warnings: heterosexual content (NickxDominique)

AN: OMG! I'm actually writing in a STRAIGHT pairing! Hahahah! Fear the wrath of the straight sex!! But anyways, I hope you like this chapter ^_^.... And if you haven't noticed by now...Nick is slowly turning into a whore...-_-;; Don't shoot the author....

Musings: Eight Little Ducks

I woke up in Midvalley's arms, in Midvalley's bed, snuggled into his chest, his strong arms wrapped tight against my back, his heart beat strong against my ear. Damn. This felt really good. But I had to get up, I needed to shower and eat, and stretch, oh I definitely needed to stretch. I managed to wriggle from his arms, without waking him up, and grabbed my towel, and hustled from the room, into mine. I flicked on the shower, and let myself become drenched in the hot downpour. I shut the water off, and cleared off my fogged up mirror, dried my hair with the towel, and moved to my closet, selecting a pair of loose black slacks and a rather clingy gray t-shirt. It was fucking hot today, no way in hell was I going to stay in my suit. No way in hell. I managed to bend over and tug on my black boots without yelping, from the pain that shot up from my backside and up my spine, wincing I tied the boots, and straightened out my shirt, and shook my hair, spray small droplets of water onto the floor, wall, and my unmade bed. Feh. I'm an assassin, I don't have to clean up after myself. Checking out myself in the mirror, I fiddled with my bangs a bit, and PERFECT! I grinned suavely at myself, winked at my reflection, and moved out the door, my bronze skin glistening from the water that still on it. I moved into the mess hall, where the rest of the Gun's gathered, and got a few appreciative whistles from the lesser appealing people. I looked around, and a frown marred my features, I didn't see my lovely blue haired Adonis. I was so looking forward as to making out with him during breakfast. I'm so one track minded. Sigh. Long black hair, and a large rimmed hat filled my vision, and I grinned, and my hand on instinct slapped the long haired person on the ass, the person whirled, and one large hazel eye, widened with anger and mortification looked directly into my smirking face, and a frown marred plump lips, and I swiftly ducked, and avoided the slap coming my way..

"Nick! You pervert!" yelled the woman, as I stood back up still grinning..

"Oh come on, Dominique, love, your the only woman here...a guy tends to get lonely.." she rolled her eye, and sighed..

"You're hopeless, Nicky" I scowled...I hated that name. She knew I did too. That's why she called me it all the time.

"I am not hopeless.." I grumbled, pouting at her, she rolled her eye again, and stared at me...

"You must be lonely if you aren't fucking Legato or Middie..." I smirked...

"I can't find either of them, well okay, I know where Middie is, but he's sleeping..." I moved close to her, after she'd turned her back to me, my arms slithered around her waist, and tugged her body against mine...it'd been awhile since I had a woman, my groin molded against her firm rear and my hands splayed against her stomach and she tensed some...my lips found her ear, and nibbled on the lobe softly...

"Come on Dominique..." I purred softly, rubbing up against her lightly. She wouldn't be easy to get into bed, but I would have her. She sighed softly, not in defeat, but in exasperation, she rested her gloved hands on mine, and shook her head, I pressed closer, enjoying her warmth...

"Stop making a scene, Wolfwood..." she murmured, turning in my arms, so that my hands rested on her shapely ass, fingers brushing her thighs lightly...her breasts pressed delicately onto my chest as I looked into that single honey brown eye, and those plump lips, I smirked...

"I don't care, really..." I felt her hands resting lightly on my chest, on my pecs, rubbing her palms against my nipples lightly. I shivered under her touch, licking my lips, she smirked, and tilted her head up towards mine, in invitation. I took it, and claimed that sweet mouth with my own. Know I knew what I was going to eat for breakfast, a dilemma I'd been having before this encounter. I was going to eat Dominique this morning. That small thought got me half hard, and the way she gasped, I figure she felt it, I gave her a big grin, and she snorted slightly...

"Come on Dommie....just a little taste....then I'll leave you alone...promise.." she looked at me in shock. Feh. There have been other guys more forward then I, so I knew it was a fake shocked expression on her face...I smirked when she gave in finally...

"Fine fine Nick, just a little taste..." I hardened the rest of the way at that, and hugged her tightly to my chest...

"Mmmm...meet you in my room in...5 minutes?" I purred into her ear, giving the lobe another nipped, she shivered, and nodded, I let go of her, let her collect herself, as I made way to my bedroom. I heard her footsteps with mine, as she used her power to catch up to me. Cheater. My hand curled around the doorknob, and I pulled the door open, letting her in first, she laughed lightly, and I followed her in. The door shut. And I was slammed up against it. Damn! She -was- strong! Her mouth closed on mine, and she sucked on my lower lip, as she ripped my shirt over my head, and dragged her nails over my chest...whoa. I wasn't expecting this. Dom...was a dom. This ought to be interesting. My heart was slamming against my ribcage as she shoved me onto my bed, and crawled onto me, pulling her hat and coat off. My GOD! She had the pair of the largest most perfect breasts I've ever seen. I ran my hands over her stomach, up her shirt and ripped it open, to bare her lacy bra, my mouth watered, as her fingers tangled into my hair, and her nails dug into my scalp, and pulled my face to her breasts. My tongue bathed the valley of her breasts with my salvia, as I pushed her shirt off, and fumbled with her bra clasp. Hard to see it when your face is smooshed into a woman's cleavage. With a grin of triumph, her bra came off, and I lapped at her right nipple, pulling it into my mouth, as I twisted and played with the left one, hardening them into peaks, as she moaned above me. I like that sound. She pulled my head away and licked her lips...and smirked down at me...

"What do you call me tonight, Ni-cho-las.." drawing out name seductively...I knew this game...

"Mmnnn...Mistress.." I purred, looking up at her. This was the same game Knives played with us. Master and his pets. But no time to be thinking of Knives and his delicious self, I had work to do. Or rather, eat, hah.

"No sex, yes?" her voice met my ear, and I snorted..

"We'll most likely get there..."I said as I rolled her over, I finished removing her clothing, leaving her clad in a pair of black lacy underwear that had 'Fuck me' written all over them. I grinned. My tongue teased her belly button as I teased her inner thighs, moving my fingers over her hips, to grasp her panties and slowly pull them down. I looked up at her, smirking as she writhed slightly, her cheeks were pink and she was teasing her own nipples. My cock gave a harsh twitch and I trembled, pressing kisses along her right leg, my mouth nearing her sweet sex, barely brushing over her folds to press teasing kisses to her other leg. She moaned my name, and I licked my lips...

"Want it now..?" I asked huskily...she nodded quickly, spreading her legs wider for me. I moved my mouth down, trailing my tongue along her clitoris, and past her folds to lap at her core. She writhed above me, gasping softly, as my tongue wiggled into her tight cannel, my mouth pressed hot, tight, and intimate against her, using suction to drive her mad. She moaned loudly, as I lifted her legs over my shoulders, pressing closer to her, my tongue lapping against her inner walls. My eyelids fluttered softly as I could taste her sweetness, and I knew I'd need more soon. She felt good, as she started to grind against my mouth, I pulled my mouth from her core, and ran my tongue teasingly against her nether lips. She threw her head back, still groping her own breasts, teasing her nipples mercilessly, I could tell she was ready for a good hard fuck, but I didn't want to dot hat just yet. My lips caressed her clitoris, and then enveloped it, sucking on it softly, Dominique let out a small strangled cry and bit her hand to keep from screaming as I slid a finger into her body, starting to pump it in and out of her. Her walls clamped against my middle finger, gripping it tightly; she was tight, almost virgin tight, she'd feel good wrapped around my aching shaft. I pulled my mouth and finger away from her, and listened to her small cry of dismay. I smirked up at her, and run my hand over the bulge in my pants, shuddering softly. I got off the bed, ambled over to the light and smirked, before I slowly started sliding my pants down. I had her attention. Grinning, I stepped from my pants, toed my shoes off, and slowly, almost teasingly, slid my boxers off. My shaft was trembling, as it stood hard and at attention, I gave her time to see how big I was before flicking the light off, and walking the short distance back to my bed. I slid between her legs, and smirked, before reaching over her to my drawer, I pulled out a condom, and opened it, and slid it on. I'm not stupid, I practice safe sex. She gave me a small smile, as I leaned over and kissed her softly on the mouth, gripping her hips, and pushing against her. My cock pushed into her and she gripped my like wet hot velvet, my eyes flickered closed and I groaned loudly as I filled her to the brim, she clutched at my shoulders, gasping my name softly. My hips started to roll softly, bucking against her, until she rubbed against me in return and we started a rhythm. I started my pace slow and gentle, but soon I worked up to a faster, and harder, pace, with each small gasp and whimper she gave out. I bit the junction of her neck softly, as my hips pounded against hers, she was moaning, and crying out my name, whimpering softly. I knew I wouldn't last very long, she was so hot and so tight, as I repeatedly pounded into her G-Spot, she gasped sharply a few moments later, and whimpered my name, as her heat surrounded me as she orgasmed. My cry turned sharp as I filled the condom with my hot seed, moaning and whimpering for her softly...she pet my back until I was able to pull off and out of her. I took care of the condom, and then redressed, stretching my muscles out...

"That was damn good, Wolfwood...you sure know what you're doing" she purred stretching as well...I smirked

"As well as you, Dom" she winked at me and waved me away

"You're dismissed now.." I rolled my eyes at that

"Oh thank you of Gracious Mistress.." I bowed and stayed like that until I exited the room with a laugh. I shut her door and turned, walking down the hallway, completely relaxed. until my body was roughly slammed into the wall, I reached for my weapon only to see two very familiar golden eyes. I smiled softly. Legato.

"Morning, you.." I purred...my boss smirked, and leaned up pressing a kiss to my mouth, his tongue ravishing it masterfully...he pulled away

"Morning...did you enjoy your...'breakfast'?" He purred in a low, teasing tone, while his fingers did funny things to my chest...I gasped, and moaned softly...

"Not as much as I -know- I'm going to enjoy lunch and dinner..." I purred, leaning down and kissing him hungrily on the lips. Our tongue waged and battled, as his arms tightened around my waist...he pulled away again...

"The Master...hmmhm...wishes to see you later tonight..." I grinned wider...

"Hence why I said dinner.." Legato smiled at me, before resting against me, his head on my shoulder. Cuddling. I closed my eyes and tightened my arms around him...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~

END OF 8!!!! OMG! i got off my lazy ass and finished chapter 8!! 9 will be Legato and Nick, and 10 will be another Knives and Nick, followed by another Nick, Knives, and Legato!!! REJOICE!!!! I love you!!