Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Musings ❯ Challenge Chapter ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Musings

Challenge Chapter

Yes, Yes this is the El Challenge-o Chapter-o.

Rules: It MUST be of one of the previous existing chapters of Musings. No 'if's, 'and's, or 'but's.

Challenge: This is my first challenge. There might be another one like this in more chapters, later to come. But here it is. The challenge is that you will write a chapter, as long or longer as the chapter you've picked, like say, on chapter 3, the *snigger* masturbation scene, you could write it in Knives's point of view, what he does. Or chapter 4, in Vash's point of view, his thoughts and feelings. I'm not asking for much, but please be detailed, have your grammar checked, and punctuation. Not much, see ^_^. I don't want a chapter that's only going to be 500 words long, and with 'and then they had sex' as the ending. That will be overlooked and maybe deleted. Please send all your entries to Aneaniel@hotmail.com, thank you. The best looking stories will be posted up, with honorable mention to those who tried but just didn't get it. I won't leave anyone out. Hell, I will even make a page with the links to the stories that didn't make it as challenge chapters. Thank you and Muah!

Legato loves you.

Aneaniel