Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ No Keys ❯ Finding Angelina ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Trigun belongs to Nightow-sama, not me.

A/N: This has taken far too long to write. What a procrastinator I can be sometimes. I've had the entire thing planned for quite some time, but I just haven't felt like really writing. Two more fics in the works, (different series, of course). I need to get back into writing my non-fanfiction stuff. I never thought I'd get addicted to working on fanfiction, instead of other stuff, but it seems I have. Anyway, enough of my babble. C+C is always appriciated.

Ja!

***********************************************************

I like women. I've always liked women. Women and doughnuts. Then I met him...The man who made me like women a little bit less, and him a little bit more. And when I'm around him, doughnuts are the last thing on my mind....

1. Finding Angelina

"Vash-san!" Milly called out to the blonde man, breaking his train of thought. He turned mid-step and looked at her, forcing a smile. It's so easy to smile at her. Her almost constant cheerfulness is rather contagious. I just wish she wouldn't do that when I'm thinking....

"Nani?"

"Look over there!" she pointed to a tavern across the street. "Isn't that Mr. Priest's motorcycle?"

Vash's heart stopped. His eyes grew distant, and the smile on his face softened, and was no longer forced at all.

"...see him again, won't it Vash-san?"

"Hai..." he trailed off, having only heard half of what the brown-haired girl had said. His mind was elsewhere. Specifically, on the owner of that motorcycle.

Nicholas...I don't know what it is about you, but there's something you do to my head. It's like being drunk. Except I don't get sick. And I don't really get hangovers, either....

Vash forced himself to follow the two girls to the only hotel in town. He went through all the motions of getting a room, walking up the stairs, dropping off his bag, and all the other things that one does after getting a room, and before leaving it for any period of time. All the while, his mind was on Nicholas, the mysterious wandering priest.

He sat down on the bed for a second, and tried to focus his thoughts. Useless, Vash. You know what he does to your mind. There is no clear thinking around him...No, that's a lie. The only clear thinking you seem to have is wanting to touch him. Vash shook his head, and stood. He walked out the door, and forgot the most important thing of all laying on the table inside the now-locked door. His room key was the last thing on his mind....