Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ One Day ❯ What in Hells Bells just happened?!? ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Trigun….

A/n: Thx for the ideas CybrEmly01… *giggles* this just became fun again!

The sun was high when Meryl finally had return home form yet again another late shift. Millie had the day off and Her, Vash and Knives were on the front porch. She looked at the three and shook her head. Knives had his head lowered so the hat he was wearing shielded his eyes, Millie had her head resting on her knees asleep and drooling at that and Vash… well it seems today was a lazy day because he hadn't even gone through the trouble of spiking his hair up… instead it remained matted to his head kind of like the time when her and Millie had walked in the room and he was shirtless all his scars all over his body were revealed to them.

'God he looks so sexy like that…' She thought wearily and sat down on the floor next to Vash's legs. She then dug through the bag she had and handed him a small bag of doughnuts… "Happy Anniversary…" She mumbled wearily.

"That's right!" Millie sat up abruptly. "It would be four years ago today we first met you, Mr. Vash." Everyone practically sweat dropped at Millie… wasn't she asleep a moment ago?

"Four years already?" He asked softly… apparently he had been thinking about something because it had been his mildly cheerful, mildly serious tone. "Impossible…"

"I almost wish I hadn't met you!" Meryl sighed. "That day we met we had our wires crossed and that that ugly big man was you and you kept taking the doughnuts I brought for him and we got tied up and even though you came back to help us… It got crazy from thereafter."

"But it's calm now, and you had to admit it was fun having me around!" Vash suddenly switched to his almost whining voice.

"Sure… as long as you were trying to get together with another woman…" Millie said.

"My favorite had been the girl with the steamer…" Meryl said.

"You know I remember her! She had Mr. Vash going on like a dog."

"Come spot!!" Meryl said and jumped when Vash actually barked like he had then!! Then all three of them cracked up laughing. Knives just shook his head. "Yeah things were certainly interesting especially after we came to the mutual friendship ground… Well you and me at least you always seemed to like Mille."

"Well she wasn't bitchy…" He said making Meryl growl… this earned a smirk out knives.

"Careful your bitch woman might yank the fake arm off…" Knives said almost playfully… this made all three people look at him before laughing… Well Millie and Meryl laughed Vash just gave knives a hard stare.

'That's unlike Knives…' Vash thought darkly. 'He's up to something… and it involves Meryl.'

"Excuse me can any of you tell me where the Saloon is?" A man with long hair blonde hair and deep red eyes… He was kind of tall and had a kind of rugged look to him, like he was in desperate need of a shave. On his shirt was a pair of shades clipped to them and his clothes was rumpled. (Almost a Vash look alike but not quite) "Yes, it's just down the road right across from the doughnut shop… it's hard to miss." Meryl stood pointing out her direction.

"Meryl Stryfe, is that you?!?!" The guy said suddenly gaining everyone's attention.

"…I'm sorry I do not recognize your face…" She said staring hard.

"Beautiful, it's me! Jacob!"

"Oh… My… Gosh…" She whispered cupping her hands to her mouth. "Jacob Akino is that you?!?!" And the guy laughed. She then found the strength to laugh herself in his hold and he didn't hesitate to lift her up and spin her in a circle. When he went to lower her to the ground his hands slid from her thighs, over her bottom and finally settling on her waist. Of course this motion didn't go unnoticed by Vash and it made his eyebrows twitch slightly. "It's been so long since I last seen you!"

"I know! He said.

"Meryl, who is this man?" Millie asked.

"Oh! Jacob this is Millie, That's knives and that there is Vash." Meryl said.

"Glad to meet you!" Jacob said as Vash plastered one of his REALLY happy smiles to his face.

"Oh, it's always nice to meet a friend of Meryl's." Vash said.

"Well, I'm going to be around town for sometime think you can manage a little time from your husband to spend time with an old friend." Jacob said as Knives snickered.

"We're not married." Meryl provided quickly… too quickly. "I guess I could tomorrow evening since I'm off."

"Perfect!" Jacob said. "Nice meeting you all but I must get going." Jake waved to everyone and walked off.

"Bye…" Millie called out politely. "How do you know him, Meryl?"

"He's an ex boyfriend who I once went to school with…" Meryl said before picking up her things and going inside the house to bathe.

"Oh…" Millie shrugged and looked at Vash… He was tapping his foot and it was quickly becoming annoying.

"These are great!!!" Vash practically yelled out his love for the doughnuts… Knives just stood up and entered the house.

Millie bought it and let his foot continue to tap while Knives on the other hand knew what was going on in his brother's mind… He knows how his twin ticked and he knew of the jealousy that had surged through him when she was in the arms of that man… he knew because it was a similar jealousy that went through his system when he had tapped into his brother's mind when they had both slipped on the floor that day. In his mind he never thought Vash would any of these spiders… but to his dismay he wanted the one who always challenged him glare for glare, attitude for attitude and worst of all she knew the buttons to push to piss him off… and yet it only made her desirable. Normally the thought of even being with one of these dirty creatures called humans would make his stomach churn. But her… she would never succumb to him and he knew it and that is what would make him consider differently.

"Wow, it has been years since I last saw Jacob…" She said slowly stripping herself of her work uniform. She was glad she didn't have to deal with work this evening… She had other plans… It was their four year anniversary. "I want to get something done with him, Knives or no Knives… if he has a problem with it he could just watch!" She said.

"That sounds fun…" A voice was directed to her. She turned around now standing in her bra and underwear and saw Knives leaning against the door. She immediately glared at him and picked up her shirt. She threw the soap at his head which he easily dodged. HE smirked and approached her.

"Get out of here, Pervert!" She all but yelled.

"Typically I wouldn't even dream of touching a spider like you." He said lightly running his fingers over the flesh of her shoulders. "But you… you're different." He whispered. She took a step back hitting the tub with her legs. "I knew that when I realized Vash loves you. I don't think he could fall for a woman who disregards the lives of other, particularly plants…" He dipped his head in to brush her lips softly. Yes, Meryl knew their life story… she knew all of it… from the plant babies to the abusive Steve to the separation of the two… angel arms… She knew it all.

"Leave…" She murmured but he only advanced on her.

"You've got fire to you, a bit of a violent streak. You see you and I have a lot in common. When we pick our goal we do all we can to make it happen and stick to it..." His fingers now began to dance over her arms before snatching the material from her hands. She stood there practically exposed to the man who was almost an exact replica to the one she loves and here he was advancing on her. She should fear him since he had tried to kill all of humanity… but her desire to be touched seemed to override that. "I have a new goal in mind…" He cupped one of her breasts in his hand through the flimsy material of her bra. "I have to have you badly."

"This isn't right!" She smacked his hand away. "Vash…"

"Would never touch you like I am now…" He said rather roughly while pulling her hair with what he could grasp and kissed her harshly. "He would make up every excuse he could to put space between you and him like that… especially me. I'm not as unstable as he thinks…" He said before palming her though her white panties.

She gasped in shock at the touch and was reduced to squirming when his fingers began to move and he let up on her hair. She felt almost ready to fall when her knees made her sink a little… but then she remembered this was the man who she could match every time and this would be no differently. She reached her hand out to grope him and his fingers froze. It awed her at how hard he had been already but it didn't matter because she just knew she was going to feel dirty about this later on but it has been much too long since anyone had filled her desires other than herself and she couldn't help it.

"Knives, where'd you go?" The whiney voice of Vash sounded through the house. "Come on I want you to try these doughnuts Meryl brought they're so good!!" He turned the corner and froze when he saw Knives leaning against the doorway of the bathroom and Meryl was there red in the face.

"Out!!!" She commanded and Knives just glared at her only to have her glare back and he walked off.

"Did he say something to you?" Vash asked once Knives was out of an ear shot.

"No…" She sighed still rather red… She couldn't believe she actually was fantasizing about Knives now!!!

"You're okay then?"

"No…" She said as he became worried. He put the lid of the toilet seat down and sat while spinning her in circles to check for any bruises or anything. When he stopped he looked at her in confusion. She took a couple of steps and closed the bathroom door before straddling herself in Vash's lap. "I hurt in a place he wouldn't touch even if I begged him to." Her voice lowered with a seductive tone to it. Vash's eyes practically widened when he got her meaning; I mean how obvious can a girl get when she takes you hand and puts it there. His Adam's apple bobbed when he attempted to swallow the lump of desire tying to surface but it didn't help and he slowly moved his finger over her. She groaned a little. "More…" She whispered as his finger applied more pressure almost by itself it seemed.

"Oh gods, Meryl." He groaned out as her hips jerked brushing against his now alive organ. She lowered her moans to heavy whispers as his finger continually brushed up against her and the spot on her panties grew. He brought his false arm up to take over where his real hand had been while his real hand squeezed her right breast softly at first… As he did this she seemed to be moving against his fingers voicing her need for a release. When she had finally gone over that edge her fingers dug sharply in his back.

"Vash…" She moaned out and collapsed against him feeling how hard he was at that moment...

"It's okay…" He assured her. "I'll get over it…"

"But Vash I…"

"Me too, but the time still isn't right… not yet." He kissed the temple of her forehead. She held onto him tears slowly pouring down her face. She wanted Vash with the essence of her soul, but here he is just making sure when they do the love they share can be known without Knives going psycho on them all. "I should go…" He said and she nodded standing up slightly wobbly. She watched him leave the room and sank to the floor wrapping her arms around herself. What in hells bells just happened? One minute she was fantasizing about Knives and the next Vash was touching her in one of the many ways she wanted him to… Did she want them both?