Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ One Day ❯ My Play Toy ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Trigun….

A/n: Well… I hope this came even remotely well Later!

Meryl had come in and set the half empty pots of food on the stove. She had spent more than half of the evening at Jacob's house reminiscing about their past. They laughed about the humiliating things, talked about old friends they had come across and so on and so forth. Eventually it came to the explanation of Meryl and how she and Millie got stuck following Vash the Stampede around and how she is now living with Vash the Stampede and how harmless the guy really is. Jacob sighed and figured that the inhabitants of the small dusty town knew about Vash. The evening then went on about multiple other things but then Meryl glanced at the clock and figured Vash would probably be awake sitting in the dark like parents would their teenager. Jacob laughed at the thought and questioned the girl on her feelings about the gunman. Meryl just left a mysterious answer and left.

Now she was home and she had been wrong. Vash was nowhere in sight. She sighed feeling a bit guilty leaving Vash with the way she had. She had given him the idea that she could be interested in Knives and hanging around Jacob didn't fix the jealous streak that surfaced in the gunman. Maybe she could make it up to him in the morning.

"Yes, in the morning…" She concluded yawning a bit and walked into her room. She opened the door and paused in complete shock. The room had smelled of apple-cinnamon, apparently from the many candles that adorned her dresser at the moment giving the room a seductive glow. On the table next to the door had a fresh bouquet of flowers in the Vase that kept false flowers in, and on her bed fresh rose petals had been sprinkled on it and at the foot had been a white lace babydoll (Or Very see-through lace lingerie thingy). "Oh my…" She gasped in complete and utter shock. Then her eyes trailed to the tall blonde who was leaning against her window with tears running down his face.

"Do you like it?" He asked softly. If she hadn't known him she would've taken that comment to heart; if it had been anyone but Vash she would've been angry by now because it would have seemed that after waiting for this person to come around she stomped all over their heart. But Vash was really wondering if she liked it truly, despite her failure to show up for his display of romance he would take SOME comfort knowing she enjoyed the attempt.

"I love it…" She said softly before grasping her lower lip between her teeth. 'He must've spent A LOT of money for the flowers… they're all fresh and… Oh god I'm so stupid...' She thought softly before hugging Vash from behind. "It's all lovely…" She whispered bringing her hands up to wipe away the tears that had been running down his face.

"So how is Jacob?" He asked softly and she flinched a little at the question. It had been an innocent question, but then she realized why the gunman had been crying… he thought she was falling for Jacob or some other guy. Did Vash really think so little of himself or her feelings for him?

"Fine…" She stepped away from him and walked to the bed to grab the babydoll he set out for her. "We talked a lot today…" She made her way to the bathroom shocked by how see through the material had been… "Oh dear…" She whispered. This was more than some romantic gesture she finally realized.

"Oh…" She heard his foot tap against the wooden floor next to the window as she changed her clothes with a smile so big she could've swore her face was going to crack. "Then I guess I'll let you sleep then…" He said as his footsteps moved away from the window and she let her skirt fall to the floor before pulling the lace dress over her head. She glanced at herself in the mirror and grinned a little after finding that the white thigh highs fit the sexy outfit perfectly. She opened the bathroom door and leaned against the frame of the doorway and she spotted Vash getting ready to extinguish a second candle.

"Who says I need sleep, Mr. Big-scary-gunman?" She questioned as he drew his slightly disappointed eyes from the flames before him to glance at Meryl. His jaw dropped a little as he looked at her.

"But I figured since you…"

"Vash... Do you exactly remember what I told you that night sometime ago?" She approached him slowly. She could see his emotions swirl into a cloud of confusion as he watched her approach him in the outfit he had hoped to see her clad in when he had bought it sometime ago… but didn't she want Jacob or some other guy who could give into her desires without any hesitation or anything.

It was his doubt that made him back up… right into the bed. He sat down immediately considering his knees buckled when they hit and he fell onto it. She didn't stop her onslaught and crawled on top of his body pressing her soft body against his. She rested her head against his chest before she spoke.

"That night a woman was talking to a man, one who she had been ignoring completely and he made a comment on a certain bitchy short female who eventually lightened up. She mentioned that her bitchy side gets more done. Things like not losing her nerve when she wants to tell a blonde outlaw, worth sixty billion double dollars, that she loved him." She whispered looking into the depths of his aqua green eyes. "That same night shortly after both the man and woman were going to do the age old dance of true love, but he had stopped in fear that something would go wrong completely with his brother and she would be snatched from him. He had promised her one day soon he would love her how she wanted and she accepted that. If she were to run off with another she wouldn't have been so patient with him…"

"Thank you…" She could hear his voice find relief as he stroked her bottom shyly. "…For dealing with a tall oaf as myself." The comment made Meryl lift her head and she leaned her head towards him.

"I've dealt with you for four plus years, Vash… a little while longer should be cake." She whispered tilting her head in to kiss him. Vash immediately responded with a slight groan when she pushed her hips into his. She felt his chest raise when he inhaled deeply and he pushed her away slightly. "Vash…?" She looked into his eyes now and a darker hue took place of the bright ones she was used to.

"Stand up…" He whispered.

"Huh?"

"Stand up." He repeated. "I want to get a better look at you."

"Okay." She responded softly sliding her body off of him and he sat up. The soft patter of her feet touched the floor and she spun in a circle for him. When she faced him again she could tell he was thinking of the things he could possibly do. A small smile came to her face as he obviously seemed to try and see her body without the sheer lace. "Oh please, Mr. Vash the Stampede, can't I go now…" He voice feigned innocence while her smirk seemed to prove she was in the mood to play. Vash immediately noted the smirk and shook his head.

"No, I'm not done with you yet." He stood and grabbed her pulling her close. She "whimpered" in shock and protest.

"Please sir…" She whimpered out just before he brushed his own lips against hers briefly.

"Please sir what?" His voice no longer held the innocent like tone to it; it had taken on a husky smelting kind of tone.

"Please sir, don't…" She was ready to "protest" once more and he kissed her once again as his hand left her hips and grasped to cup her bottom and pull her closer to him proving he was well on his way to being ready.

"Don't what?" Her voice was lost for the moment. "Don't do this?" He lowered his head to kiss her throat before parting his lips momentarily to suck in the flesh. Her gasp of surprise made him want to smirk, but instead he lifted her body in the air as her legs wrapped around his waist. "What happened to your resistance?" He asked leaving his false arm to support her bottom as his other hand began to pinch her right nipple. He looked up at her face which had a slight tinge of a blush to it but she kept her lower lip between her teeth.

"But Mr. Stampede…" She stopped her thinking when he sat on the bed placing her right on top of the bulge that had been steadily growing in his pants. "You are a legendary gunman… an outlaw if I may. And I…"

"Am my play toy for the evening..." He continued to tease her breasts watching her face flush with desire as she attempted to hold back her moans. "Are you afraid to admit you'll enjoy your time with a "Heartless killer?" He asked softly before his fingers lowered to her lower regions. He groaned a little feeling a small wet spot on her white panties.

"Oh!" She jumped when he applied slight pressure to her. But then he stopped putting their game on pause.

"Meryl, for the first time since I've been back I really want you and I want you badly… if you have second thoughts I'll stop."

"It's okay… we can go slow…" She whispered. "That's why I chose the game. I thought it would help you to…" Her sentence trailed off a little. "Mr. Stampede!" She gasped suddenly feeling his finger trace her opening before plunging in to run circles over her nub.

"So tell me, what are you tonight?" He asked.

"But…" Meryl felt her inner fold clench as her desire rose higher. Obviously the shy gunman was taking advantage of the little game.

"Tell me…" His movements slowed by a tenfold. She shifted in his lap a little in protest. "What are you tonight?" He tilted her chin to look right into her storm grey eyes.

"Mr. Stampede, please don't…" She whimpered trying to press herself closer to his prodding hands.

"Tell me…"

She could see the lust darken is aqua green eyes. She jumped completely feeling his fingers move coating themselves in the honey she had been letting out. She shuddered a little when her removed his fingers completely and brought the fingers to his lips sucking one clean. He smirked a small smirk.

"You keep protesting and yet your body says differently." He held out the other finger to her mouth wanting her to open. She raised an eyebrow at Vash before promptly opening her mouth. Just before the finger passed her lips he brought his back to his own licking that clean as well. "It tells me you want more, need more and I, a legendary gunman, an outlaw if I may, am willing to give it to you if you just admit that right now that you are my…" It was amazing how quickly he took to the situation.

"I am your play toy…" She admitted before kissing him faintly tasting her essence upon his lips. He leaned back leaving her body on top of his as he slowly ground his throbbing arousal up against her. She moaned slightly before two heavy thuds made her jump a little. Apparently his had gotten rid of the boots he had been wearing. He rolled her over raising the dress above her hips and hastily removed her panties.

"I can't wait Meryl…" He whispered raggedly making quick work of her pants.

"Then don't… there will be other times." She said ripping his shirt open not caring about the buttons. Apparently he didn't care about the loss either…


On the other side of the door on the floor he had been sitting there with his own arousal throbbing in a longing need. He had heard the spider woman enter the premises and go to her room where she and Vash spoken for a while. He heard his footsteps move before words were exchanged again. He can only imagine what was going on now with the low moans and groans that were emitting from the room.

With an irritated groan he listened out for the tall spider… her slight snores were erupting from her own room so that left him the privacy needed. With quick work of his pants buckle he released his stiff member and began his slow strokes that quickly let out some of the fluid in waiting out.

The touch of her soft breasts still lingered on his hands… the feel of pressing himself against her bottom… her smell how soft he was in general was enough to get him going. But now he added the image of his brother and her. His fumbling around and her moans of pleasure… He can see it all very clear her lips parted panting waiting for the ultimate release. The release that was shattering through her very soul at the moment. God how he wished it were he enjoying the slick warmth she had to offer and yet the thought of an audience made it all the more erotic; even should the audience be nothing more that his bumbling brother. Hell, even watching would be more than enough pleasure for him.

"Oh Vash…" He could hear her go through the after shock of her orgasm. That alone was enough to make him closer to his final shot but it was soon joined by the stifled groans of none other than his brother. It showed up in his mind almost if her were there himself watching it all happen…

"Damn…" He whispered softly as he finally let it all loose covering his hand with his own seed. "Damn…" He muttered again. The visions had been all too real… He could curse his brother for teasing him like that. So Vash was a hell of a lot smarter than Knives gave him credit for, even when he wasn't acting like his usual dumb self.

"I'll deal with you in the morning…' Vash echoed in the back of his mind obviously tired from the energy he put into the passionate moment.