Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Unmentioned Family ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: wow, I am really amazed. I didn’t really think that many people would actually read this. I cant even finish a paragraph without getting at least one email about this story being faved or put on alert. Crazy. But then again everyone is totally ecstatic about the movie.(which I got sick right in the middle of watching it at the movie theatre! Fucking pissed me off big time. I mean who wouldn’t be? Damn 24 hour stomach virus, which lasted more than 24 hours!) how troublesome.

And yes, neko-no-kitsune, this is a Kagome x Jacob fic! XD Though I am writing a Emmett/Kagome, and a Edward/Kagome fics too, with a James/Kagome on the way as well! (they’ll be next!)

Also, for Lovesick Syndrome there is a poll on my profile on who Esme will be paired with!

--Also FYI, kagome is not Japanese in this fic, she moved to Japan after she became old enough and her host family was the Higurashi’s. From there on she had her adventures in the feudal era.

----------------

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight (twilight/new moon/eclipse/breaking dawn) or Inuyasha.

“_”-talking

‘_’-thou ghts

“_”-speaking in Japanese.

----------------

She couldn’t believe what she just saw. All the hard work of hiding that all demons, vampires, had worked so hard for, just for some ignorant boy to blow his cover and show an outsider what he truly was. Yes she knew about vampires. She had fallen in love with a vampire, but the vampire had thought she was human and left her because of it. Perhaps he didn’t want to change her? Or maybe he didn’t feel the same way. It didn’t matter. She always had terrible relationships.

Clearing her mind of the past, she looked out the window again just in time to see that Jacob and her father heading back towards the house. Dashing towards the kitchen, she grabbed the dirty dishes and started to clean them. She was just drying them when Charlie walked in.

“Hey, ‘Gome, I’m heading over to see Bells, you want to come?” he asked, she nodded in reply.

‘Hell yeah I want to come.’ kagome thought as she put her jacket on. Walking outside, Kagome locked the front door before approaching Charlie’s cruiser. Charlie already had the passenger side door open and was waiting beside it. Once she was seated into the car, Charlie shut the door and entered on the driver’s side. Starting the car, Charlie let it warm up before pulling out of the driveway.

“Do you know where they live?” Kagome asked Charlie.

“Yeah.” Charlie said, not looking away from the road.

“Okay.” Kagome looked out her window, watching the trees go by. She wanted to just jump out of the car and go running through the woods, but she couldn’t, at least not while Charlie was around. The thought of being surrounded by woods again made her reminisce of the past. Sighing a long sigh, Kagome once again, cleared her mind of the past.

‘God! How far away do they live!?’ Kagome thought, getting impatient. When you’re around Inuyasha and Koga for a long time, their habits tend to rub off on you.

“So, what‘s her new husband‘s name?” Kagome asked.

“Edward Cullen.” Charlie stated. He didn’t sound too pleased when he said it. ‘Cullen….no, it couldn’t be….could it?’ she thought, part of her hoping that they were related to him but at the same time she didn’t want it to be true.

Sighing, she noticed they had finally pulled into a driveway. ‘Wow! Their house is beautiful, in a simple way though. Just like Sesshoumaru’s place.’ Kagome thought, exiting the car. Charlie and Kagome joined up with Jacob at the door.

-------------
Before Charlie and Kagome arrived (At the Cullen’s)
-------------

Edward’s grip tightened on the love seat he, Bella and Renesmee were sitting on. The rest of his family were surrounding them. Alice had just seen Charlie heading over here. Even though Alice couldn’t see Jacob, she still knew he was with Charlie. Jacob was dead when he saw him. He said something to Charlie that upset him and cause him to rush over. Everyone in the room tensed. How much information did Charlie get?

Holding Renesmee up, Bella explained to her that Charlie was human and didn’t know about vampires so she couldn’t show him things like she did them.

“Bella, make sure you act as human as possible. Your eyes since they’re red now, need to be covered with colored contacts but the venom in your body will melt it and you’ll have to leave and replace them.” Alice informed her, before pausing.

“Charlie and Jacob, they’re here.” Alice whispered. Esme and Carlisle immediately went to the door to greet them.

They could hear them talking outside….


“I’ll deal with you later, after father goes home, you disgrace of a wolf.” was whispered filled with venom and too quiet for any human to hear. The voice was clearly female.

“I thought only Jacob and Charlie were coming over……?” Bella asked Alice. “That’s what I thought. I could only see and feel Charlie and Jacob.” Alice said. Clearly, whoever was with them

Renesmee patted Bella’s cheeks as if to reassure her that everything was going to be okay. Jacob entered the house first, his eyes immediately connected with Bella’s. Bella redirected her sight to Charlie. Behind him was a female with black hair.

“Who’s that ch-- dad? You got a girlfriend?” she asked. Giggles could be instantly heard after that question.

“Ewe, disgusting Bella! That’s like, incest!” the black haired girl yelled. Stepping out from behind Charlie, Bella could finally get a good view of who the girl was. Bella you remember your sister right? Its been about three years since you’ve seen her last.” Charlie said.

“I didn’t know you had a sister!” Alice exclaimed. “Yeah, neither did I.” Edward mumbled.

“Kagome….?” Bella asked. This was surprising. “Aren’t you supposed to be in like, Japan?” she asked Kagome.

“Yeah, well I came down here to visit. But I’ve got to leave after a while to get back to my own family.” Kagome told her as she was inspecting the people in front of her.

“Anyways, I came down here to see this ‘daughter’ of yours, that Jacob told me about.” Charlie said, looking at Renesmee.

“Oh, yes. This is a cousin of Edward’s. We adopted her. Her name’s Renesmee. Here.” Bella said handing Renesmee to Charlie. Kagome meanwhile left to go outside, having a phone call. No one inside the house understood what she was saying. She was speaking in Japanese.

“I told you Sesshoumaru, I’m visiting my family.” Kagome said

………..(Sesshoumaru speaking)

“I can’t deal with him right now. You deal with him, you are legally, in this time, his father.” She exclaimed.

……………..(Sesshoumaru speaking)

“I know he’s my responsibility also, but I’m out of town! I couldn’t have taken Shippo with me. What would I’ve said to my father? ’Hey dad! This is my son Shippo! He’s the same age as me!’. Yeah right. I know you’re busy, just tie him up and toss him in a locked room or something. Its not my problem right now. I’ll deal with him when I get home.” Kagome said before hanging up.

“Jeez!” Kagome yelled, aggravated . “He annoys me so much some times!”

“You know, it’s not healthy to talk to yourself.” a voice said behind her. Jumping, she turned around to come face to face with Jacob. A scowl quickly formed on her face. “You.” she said with a tone full of disgust.

“What’s your problem?” Jacob asked, ticked off

“What’s my problem? You are, you ignorant fool! You could have blown everyone else’s cover with that stunt you pulled at the house!” she yelled at him. Kagome was currently standing on the tip of her toes and in his face, just to meet him eye to eye.

“Who’s cover?” He asked. “My god! You idiot! There are more than just wolves like yourself, in the world. You could cause a catastrophe if you keep showing people what you really are. ” she growled out, her eyes flashing red.

‘Holy shit! Did her eyes just flash red?’ Jacob asked himself. This girl was starting to freak him out.

“Bye Bells!” Charlie said, breaking their conversation.

“Leaving already?” Kagome asked her father. “Yeah. I have plans with Billy.” he said

“Plans, as in, sitting in the living room and watching a game or fishing?” Kagome asked teasing him.

Charlie blushed lightly and chuckled. “Yeah. ‘Gome. That type of plan.” he said before asking, “Are you going to ride back home with me, or..?”

“I’m gonna stay here for a few and see Bella a little bit more, meet this Edward dude then probably go home.”

“Alright Kagome. I’ll see you later.”

“Bye father.”

Kagome waited until she couldn’t see her father’s cruiser before she walked back into the house. Everyone was still in the same places they were when she went outside for Sesshoumaru’s call.

“Hmm. Soooo, which one of you guys is ‘Edward Cullen’?” Kagome asked.

Edward stepped forward a little bit. “I am. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I didn’t know Bella had a sister.” he said in the most polite voice he could. Kagome could his eyebrow twitch. She snickered. She knew Bella would have forgotten her. They were never really on the best of terms. There were so many opposites between them.

Kagome always loved it here in Forks, Bella didn’t.
Bella loved the blistering sun and being with Rene, Kagome didn’t.
When Rene left at the end of her and Charlie’s marriage, she took Bella, and Charlie had Kagome.

She smirked. “Yeah, I was pretty sure you didn’t. We haven’t seen each other but for three years and she forgot about dear older sister. I didn’t even catch wind of the wedding until, what? Two days ago. Bitch. ”

All eyes turned to Bella. She didn’t know what to say, so she stayed silent. Kagome sighed. “So, am I going to get any other introductions before I finish what I came here for?” she asked.

A tall blond haired male and a caramel colored female introduced themselves first. “Hello, it’s wonderful to meet you my name is Esme Cullen and this is my husband Carlisle.” Kagome tensed up, she couldn’t believe it, it was him! Pushing her shock aside, obviously he didn’t recognize her, she then nodded and waited for the other four to start.

A Black haired, pixie like female started next, “Hi! This is Jasper,” she said pointing to the male beside her who‘s hair was also blonde. To Kagome, he looked like he a loner and was in pain. “And I’m Alice!” she said smiling. She was hyper like Shippo. Not another something she needed.

Now there were only two left. The blonde female looked like she could be a model but also looked stuck up, but the male looked like a big teddy bear. The male sighed. “I’m Emmett, this is Rosalie.” Emmett said pointing to said stuck up blonde.

One thing Kagome noticed out of all of them was that their eye colors were all the same. Talk about weird. Jacob shifted uncomfortably with the awkward silence that fell upon the room. Rolling his eyes he approached Bella and Renesmee and held his arms out for Renesmee to come to him. Ignoring the foolish wolf, Kagome continued on with her business.

“Humph. Okay. My name’s Kagome Swan, but I usually go by Kagome Taisho since I live in Japan nowadays.” Kagome informed them.

“Earlier you said you came here for something, what was it?” Bella asked suddenly. A devious grin spread across Kagome’s face.

“This.” she said before lunging at Edward and knocking him across the room.

--------------

A/N: I’m stopping here. I want the next chapter to have a nice action filled beginning!
OH! And thanks to whoever reviewed, Faved, or added my stories to their alert. = that goes for Lovesick Syndrome and The One For Me. ^^