Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Only A Matter Of Time ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Pure hope: This Is my first attempt at a not so comedic fan fiction yes there will be jokes just not as many and it will take longer for the updates coz this one chapter alone took 3 days its hard to write stuff with out jokes and trying to make a good plot alone so please review.
Anyway I don't own Escaflowne some IDIOTS do who thought the ending was good which it was SOO NOT it leaves the watcher of the program hanging wanting more of what they will never get its EVIL. Well yeah I don't own Escaflowne of Van and his gorgeous hair or his Kawaii eyes or his cute nose or his-
 
Van: STOP they get the point
 
Pure hope: Ok yeah well even though I love Van it ITTY WITTLE BITTYS he is better with Hitomi so a don't own him Hitomi dose XD
 
Van: fumes and blushes:
 
Pure hope: You are the most Kawaii thing that walked any planet you know that?
 
Van: Blushes some more:
 
Pure hope: I will take that as a yes XD anyway I work hard on this so PLEASE REVIEW and I await the flames because I am feeling rather bitchy at the moment so I can't wait: smirks:
 
Only a matter of time!
 
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^&&&&&&&&& ^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
The disease was getting worse. It was spreading all over Gaea even Merle was suffering and soon to be gone as well as the hundreds maybe thousands that have already.
 
Now I bet you are wondering what disease I am talking about and how it could kill people, where it came from, and how bad it really is?
 
Well know one knows much of the disease its just came up over night. And there is no cure what so ever.
This disease kills people in a matter of days. The first signs of it are a fever and hallucinations. And at the beginning it seems nothing more than the flue but it got much worse.
 
Oh so much worse!
 
After a while of fever and hallucinations the person seems fine for but an hour.
Then there skin goes as dry as a desert and it seems that there very organs, muscles, tissue everything apart from there skin and bones starts to disintegrate.
 
Thanks to the doctors they are not in any pain well tows who can find a doctor in time if not them the pain could kill the person alone before the disease itself dose.
 
But stopping the pain is all the doctors can do. Everyone with the disease dies after 2 days if very lucky 3.
There have yet to be known of any survivors. All have dyed and the death toll keeps on going.
 
It seemed more people are dying of the disease than they did the Great War. The last hope of the people is that the seeres of the mystic moon would return and stop this tragedy and save there families.
 
But pray as they mite she never came and people died every day like rain falling from the sky they fell into death.
 
A loan king sits at the bedside of the fallen Neko known as Merle Fanel or in other words his adopted little sister and remaining family.
 
“Merle please get better” The king whispered in a horse voice as more crystal tears slipped down his tanned cheeks
 
“Don't worry Van you and Hitomi will marry soon and have lots of children” Merle said still in the fever and hallucination stages of the disease making Van's tears stream down his now tinted red skin.
 
“Please hold on Merle I don't want you to die you are all I have left” Van said as he rested his head on his folded arms that where on the edge of the mattress.
 
 
Earth
 
“Hitomi look out” Yukari shouted and Hitomi ducked the attack. They where surrounded by them. They gave off the aura that made the back of Hitomi's minds faze and her body shiver. These weren't ordinary vampires. No. These ones possess strong powers gifted on them by the first.
 
Hitomi did a back flip and ran too Yukari who also was fighting them.
 
“This ::hit:: is for ::dust:: killing ::hit:: Amano ::dust::” There she said it. She brought up the past freezing Hitomi in her tracks.
 
It had been 5 years now.
 
5 years since she had learnt of her powers into full extent.
 
5 years since she had returned from Gaea and Van.
 
And 4 years and 6 moths since the death of Amano Susumu.
(Yes that is his last name I checked).
 
Hitomi snapped out of it just in time to see a vampire running at her head on.
 
“Back to work for me” Hitomi sighed
 
And of coarse 5 years since these things appeared.
 
Later
 
Hitomi and Yukari walked back to there apartment. They where currently living in New York. They had no life left in Japan because Yukari and Hitomi had left college now and Yukari's mum had remarried with a baby son and forgotten all about her. And Hitomi's parents had disowned her and her brother after they found out Mamoru didn't want to become a doctor and Hitomi stood up for him shouting things such as
 
“OUR DAUGHTER WAS A FAULER NOW OUR SON?!”
 
Which hurt Hitomi greatly as well as Mamoru. You see there father was a doctor and a very successful one at that and they wanted them to fallow in his foot steps.
But of coarse they wanted to live there own life not be tied down to what there parents planed for them.
 
Mamoru would tell Hitomi everyday that there parents had no mind because she was the coolest person he had ever meet. Seeing that she dealt with these killers everyday and was one of the most powerful Wicca's known to mad kind and supernatural alike.
 
Ducking another attack Hitomi flipped the Sais (google it) and started to kill the vampires one by one until there was only one left. It looked quit young around the age of 11 but you can never be sure with vampires he mite of been 700 years older that Hitomi and Yukari but as I said there is no way to know. Not only because of the fact that vampires never age but also the fact that Hitomi slashed its head off and it was now just a unexplained aged dust pile.
 
So now here they where too 20 year old very attractive women standing in the middle of New York grand park surrounded by dust. There mid back (Yukari) and waist length (Hitomi) hair dancing with the unattainable breeze as the stars in the sky twinkled as if saying thanks to the two women for saving more of gods creations.
(Ok I don't really believe in god but just go with that).
 
“:Sigh: Com' on Kar we need to go before Mamoru blows up the kitchen AGAIN” Hitomi said followed by a string of very colorful curses that for reasons unknown cannot be posted on this site (o.O).
 
“Hold your tongue Hitomi now I know where your brother gets it from” Yukari said hitting Hitomi up side the head.
 
“Hey no violence” Hitomi warned pointing here finger at Yukari's nose they stayed like that for a while until there laughter could be herd by passers by making there day that much brighter.
 
“Come on Tommy we need to get back before you brother get all PMS like last time” Yukari snorted she always did say that Mamoru should be a girl because he has manger mood swings.
 
“Oh har, har Kari I swear if he was here he would be worse that the vampires 10 fold” Hitomi smirked as they started to walk back to there rather expensive apartment. You see Yukari was now a manager of a sport wear company and a rather large and popular one at that and Hitomi owned a designing and modeling company that had its own fashion magazine.
They rushed back to the Hilton hotel making sure they weren't seen I mean come on it would be strange to see these too famous people out in low ride black leather pants and black tops and matching black leather elbow glove wouldn't it?
 
They walked into the lobby receiving the same strange and suspicious glare from the employees as they entered the elevator and went up to the presidents sweet.
 
As soon as the doors opened again they were greeted with a cream and gold décor and a beautiful view of sunrise over New York City thru the large walls that took up about three rooms' worth of well room!
 
“Tommy Kari took you long enough where were you? Did anything happen? What happened? Tell me! I must know!” Mamoru shouted running into the room ruining the sunset for half of the City with his load mouth.
 
“Mamoru keep it down some people around here are still trying to sleep its only 5am” Hitomi said walking into the kitchen checking if everything was ok. With a satisfied sigh Hitomi started making coffee as Yukari went and sat down in the couch in front of the huge wide screen TV which like the window took up a whole wall. And turned it on to the news-
 
And breaking news today another girl was found dead and what seems to be void of all blood! The only suspicious marking that looked like to be the course of this death was two holes on the front of her neck but nothing more was found. On a lighter note sparkly the pet poodle will be making anappearance today at-
 
Yukari turned the TV off with a disgusted look on her face.
“Damn one of those things got around us AGAIN!” Yukari said as she thru the remote at the TV only to be quickly cached by Hitomi who set the mugs down on the table.
 
“Now, now Yukari if you be a good girl we might take you to see sparkly the pet poodle” Hitomi said in a goofy voice making Yukari scowl and attack Hitomi as Mamoru laughed so much he was clutching his sides. Especially at the end of the sentence where Hitomi thru in a goofy `Hu-Yuk' for good measure.
 
&A few hours later&
 
Hitomi stood on the balcony of the Hotel/apartment looking at the lovely blue sky sensing the death among deaths that were happening on the planet she loved
 
“Its only a matter of time” Hitomi mumbled “Tonight will be her time of passing and the brink of death due to that disease that's when It will be destroyed” Hitomi mumbled on as she left the balcony and went inside to get ready for work.
 
“I wonder if any of them have noticed that Gaea is actually doing that to them” Hitomi pondered
 
“Only a matter of time”
 
&Gaea&
 
Van watched helplessly as Merle got thinner and more and more of her tan colored fur fell off her stick thin body. The doctor said it was only a matter of time until she was gone like the rest. Those words whizzed around in Van's head like a whirl pool
 
“Only a matter of time” Van whispered as she clutched Merles boney shriveled hand somehow saying those words out load at that moment made him feel comforted.
 
&both places at once&
 
“Only a matter of time” unconsciously ran thru the minds of every
Child,
Teenager,
Adult,
And senior citizen
All at the same time.
 
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^&&&^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^ *^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Pure hope: Whelp that's it for chapter one folks Ja ne!